It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grandmother just found a Freemason Ring. Please look.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

They can visit my loaded 12 guage.

=)

lol americans

we are not all stupid. please don't lump us all in there.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

its worth more then its weight in gold. Many masons are collectors of these things and im sure there are a few already eyeballing this. my mother sold a similar ring , i think alot less gold in it for 450 or 500 dollars, I cant remember so dont quote me.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by KilluminatisRex]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

what the hell are you on about. whenever I look up the Freemasons and what they do. what being a member involves. Much of it IS charity work, and doing good to other people.

Charity is a huge part of freemasonry. I think they like having a lot of rich people as members because then. they can do much more for them. like charity auctions, connections to big company's/businesses. and the possibility of getting more rich people involved with the charity work.

I'm pretty sure they set up a care trust for young people with a certain disorder too.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

behind charity, often is a wolf trying to portray a sheep. Much as Lucifer APPEARS as an angel of light. Light being truth

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KilluminatisRex

Yes giving to charity. I often think that it is people trying to do good for all the bad they have done. to balance it. if you will.

That is why so many politicians end up giving millions. sometimes billions.

The charity part of freemasonry, could. have something to do with the links to Egyptian imagery. you know the story of the ancient Egyptians afterlife. where the persons heart is weighed on scales against a feather. if the heart was heavy then they would be eaten by a beast. and become nothing.

I sometimes wonder if this is imparted into freemasonry, whether the mass of them know it or not..

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Wow Thank you so much for your responce. Well I know that there is much of masonry which is related, or influenced by Babylonia, Egyptian, Greecian, and even Hebrew/Jewish ideas or beliefs. So yeah that makes alot of sense, however again, doing somethings that are easy for you to do, doesnt cover over your "sins". I think, in the egyptian mindset of the heart being balanced on a scale witha feather, the best thing would be to give more then would make you confortable or more then would be easy to part with. To give away all of your possesions, as Jesus said to a young rich man who believed to do all things perfect in gods Eyes. Jesus Says to enter into the kingdom of heaven, the young man should sell all he has and give to the poor. As well how are it is for those who trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of heaven. it is easier for a camel to be put through the eye of a needle!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KilluminatisRex

There is no wolf, just kind acts...I know, I know, that something weird in todays world.

Lucifer as mentioned in Isaiah, was a Babylonian king, please see Isaiah 14:4.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

isaiah 14 is a parallel between the King Of Babylon, and Lucifer as well. They are almost the same being, both believing to be greater then god. So it is at first referencing the King of Babylon, then Lucifer as well as though Isaiah is talking to the same entity.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by KilluminatisRex]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Nice ring! I think that IF someone lost it by accident, someone is very sad about it.

It's deff. an old ring that is worn for many many years, that's shown cleary on the pix.

The inside inscription says: 10K-X

It's a karat marking in the USA. 10 karat is 10 parts gold and 14 parts alloy [10 carat (millesimal fineness 417)].

Americans do prefer jewelry of 10 – 14 K gold. Under US regulations, items of 10 karat or greater are to be stamped with either "K" (or "Kt").

Stamp with K means this indeed an older ring.

The X I believe stands also for 10 (as to confirm to the 10). Would be nice to think (conspiracy
) it could be a Freemans-degree but it's not.

The symbolics are indeed Freemason but EVERYBODY can buy and wear a Masonic Ring. You don't have to be a Freemason anymore since gold commerce found it's way in the last century

3 pages of NEW Masonic Rings: www.jewelbasket.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19f65da3a61e.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe you could try and bring the ring to a Clairvoyant or Medium to get info about the previous owner.

Peace!

[edit on 3/30/2010 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
you know the story of the ancient Egyptians afterlife. where the persons heart is weighed on scales against a feather. if the heart was heavy then they would be eaten by a beast. and become nothing.

I sometimes wonder if this is imparted into freemasonry, whether the mass of them know it or not..
That particular myth IS enacted in one of the Scottish Rite degrees. I forget which one, exactly, as I've only seen that one performed once. It was pretty cool to watch.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution-2012

Hi There,

I was looking up these rings randomly, because I lost my Great Grand fathers ring in Oregon 7 years ago. The scary thing is that the wear, the exact form of the symbol, and even the crack on the back of the band is identical to my Great Grandfather's ring. I am forever haunted for losing this. Please let me know if you still have this ring. You can email me at [email protected] or you can contact me on here. Thank you for this picture.

Damon

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution-2012

Maybe a free mason should look at it. I'm not a free mason, sorry.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join