It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your favorite REVENGE story?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I actually heard a story about a student film where one of the actors did that and killed his friend with the shell. Maybe it was a blank that was just fired too close though.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
I think this personally would be the best revenge for someone who has really f'd you over.

Thank you for this.... its the most horrible amazing wonderful thing I've ever seen.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Yes its very dangerous and only takes one missed pellet and its game over.
They were lucky in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

What is a Wife to do when she happens to find out her husband has been unfaithful to her with another woman ? This Wife got really creative ..................

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Love the crabs Idea, if I had some more play money, I'd definitely get it.

Those who are looking.

www.shomer-tec.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Sometimes revenge takes a while to do properly.

I'm still working on it........

and NO, I never forget....

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well, I have been a little vindictive in my long life.

Those free cards in magazines filled out and mailed in will get dozens of magazines mailed to a person's resident and take them forever on the phone canceling them.

A potato(e) or two jammed up a persons exhaust pipe will make a vehicle run crappy and baffle a mechanic to all no end.The longer he is baffled the more it will cost to repair.

Taking a pet squeeze toy noise maker out and putting it on the front of a persons car,where it can not be seen but the wind can blow through, makes one heck of a high pitched noise while driving down the road will,drive the person nuts and again baffle a mechanic.

I have "heard" a drop of Visene eye drops in a person's drink will cause almost immediate watery response to the person's digestive,intestinal track.

Look for the ones that have glycerin in them. That is the culprit.

I'll have to think a the others I have "heard" of that made peoples live as miserable as could be.

Pay back is a.........

I remember now.

Lived in a apartment complex with two other guys.Resident manager was this witch whose "cave"you always had to walk by to get to our place on the other side 2nd floor.

From our perch we could see into her place and see her TV but not her.

We found out what the brand name of her set was bought a universal remote and went through the codes until we could turn her set on or off,change the channels etc.

She never figured it out and it provided many hours of entertainment for us.

It drove her NUTS!

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Oneolddude]

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well, I've never been able to think of something good enough to pull on someone as revenge...

I'm also not a naturally bitchy person so I often find myself thinking "you should have said xyz".... I can never think of something nasty to say back, on the spot.

I did scratch my hostel mother's car with a pocket knife once...but that was pre-meditated ( I walked right around the car, scratching through most layers of paint, so that she would have to have the whole car re-done. Not just one panel) but I still feel really bad about that. Really bad.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Oh Ive just thought of a couple more..

My flatmate last year told us that he signed his friend from home up to some nudist holiday newsletter thing, and when it popped through his letterbox a couple of weeks later it was fairly obvious what it was.. and a few days later his very stern, prudish parents tried to have a little chat with him about it.

And a few years ago when me and my friends first discovered the mooncup we signed one of our male friends up to the newsletter. That one wasnt really revenge though, he made just himself a target because he got really offended when we copied & pasted various paragraphs (oh the maturity) from the website to him.

[edit on 16/3/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If you travel quite a bit there is the simple but effective writing of peoples telephone numbers on the walls the cubicle walls in the gents.... Some of the adverts in motorway service stations have actually clearly taken some thought - so to save time I found the best way was to cross out the existing mobile number and replace it with the victims and something like 'new number just for fun' next to it.

You can do this to varying degrees dependant on the victim, mass coverage with first name and home telephone number would be pretty evil, and maybe call between 11pm and 3am... 'Or I like to be called [insert girlfriends name here]'

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times....

KARMA'S A BITCH BABY...

Cause I can't lose now, there's no game to play

Tribe karma wilder............done...done...and done!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join