It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The death of Estefania Gutierrez lazáro - why you shouldnt play with the quija board.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Today i bring you a story from Spain.
The year is 1992, and the story begins in the district of Madrid known as Vallecas (pronounced vayehcas for those who dont speak Spanish)

Laying in her bed, close to dying, Conception Lazáro, Estefanias grandmother, was striking out an cursing everyone in her family who was with her that night.
Just before she died, she spoke a few words to her daughter, words that shed never forget again.."I´ll do you a lot of damage during your life"

A couple of weeks , something else would happen to the family that would bury them in darkness.
Estefania the familes 18 year old daughter, started to act wierd.
Apparantly shed started toying with spiritualism, toying with a quija board.
She suddenly began to suffer convulsions, ending in epilectic fits without reason.

The teachers of her schools told the police what happened one afternoon.
She and friends had been using a homemade quija board in the school fields, when, according to someone present, the glass they where using smashed into a thousand pieces. Seconds later there would appear a thick dark puff of smoke - a smoke that would then dissapear up the nose of Estefania.

She would then enter a cataleptic coma, from which she would never recover.
A few nights later she would die, amidst screams and convulsions with her parents watching.
The autopsy said she died of heart and lung falure. Nothing more.
They sent samples of internal organs to be analized, but they found nothing.
For the family it was clear the authorities wanted this case closed, and now. In a few days nobody spoke of the subject.

From the day after Estfania died the lives of her family became a living hell.
The voice of a womman shouting "Mama, Mama" (mom, mom) would awake them in the early hours, but hen they opened the door to the bathroom from where the shouts came, there was nothing.
The bedsheets and objects in Estefanias room where thrown around the floor, even though this room had remained closed since her death.
The next night the family would hear a sound that moved along the corridor towards the bedroom, a sound that would later turn into a laugh, a cackling laugh that chilled the blood of the whole family..they said the voice belonged to "an old woman".

Later that autumn of 1992, there would be souns of fists punching the walls and the doors of the living room would open as though punched, both at the same time.
In an effort to avoid this they placed a sofa and a marbel ornament in front of the doors.
The next day, a huge gust of wind "turned" the door handles and then shoved everything, sofa and all, out of the way, throwing a photo of a smiling, happy, Estefania to the ground.
Her mother picked it up, but at once dropped it again. Her husband then picked it up, only to see a flame burnig the face of estefania.
A flame inside the photo frame, a frame that was screwed shut, air tight.
The neighbours who visited also saw shadows, passing through the walls to enter the bedroom.
Maximillian, the youngest son, was preparing his lunch when he heard something flying through the air..he ducked..only to find a piece of wood with a sharpened point stuck in a sausage that hung from the wall.

Days later Estefanias two sisters who shared a room would witness something in their room in the early hours -
"We heard a whistleing sound, like on other nights, and then a groan near the door, we were so scared we were frozen. It was then we noticed something on the floor, as the light from the streetlights would enter our bedroom, and light it up.
It was the shape of a man, crawling, dragging itself along the floor, h had a black head, no eyes, no mouth, nothing. it was crawling towards us, We started to scream, it was just then that the cuddly toys we had on a shelf started to be thrown violently towards the other wall, one by one, and then bangs and shouts. When our parents entered it was as if we´d been playing for hours with the dolls."

In november 1992 police Inspector Jose negre was called to the house, it was 2.40am and there were bangs and noises in the house.
The offical police report states -
"We where sat with the family, you could hear and see how a perfectly shut cupboard door would open and shut. We checked the door. It was perfect. It moved in an anti-natural way. Moments later we saw how a table cloth on a small telephone table was becoming staind by a brown substance that the Inspector identified as "drool like". When we checked the bedrooms of the house we saw how a wooden cross spun upside down and the metal christ upon it was ripped off.
One of the daughters then placed the cross behind the door on a poster. Then in the same moment there appeared three "nail marks, scratches" on the poster.

Since that night, the family has tried everything, preists, exorcists with holy water, you name it, theyve tried it and to no avail.
They´ve now become acusotmed to it.

I think we should all learn from this, for there are powers we cannot control, and we shouldnt mess with them

[edit on 12-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

That's a pretty messed up story, interesting to say the least but do you have the source where you've had it from? Or was it in a book you own or have read?

Either way, interesting find!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

This was national news here in Spain. You can google or yahoo it.
Its a really famous case, because its one of the few whre the police where actively involved...and actively scared shi**less.

Wiki link,but in Spanish...sorryPHOTO OF ESTEFANIA GUTIERREZ LAZÁRO

Spain is one really seriously wierd place, theres hundreds of stories like this. I´ll post more later.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
If her mothers death started this how were her parents at her bed side when she died?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

its her GRANDMOTHER...NOT her mother, maybe shes the "old woman" to who the "cackling laugh" belongs, or maybe its her that went up Estefanias nose as smoke

After all she said she would do damage..

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Interesting. Seems to me like the actual story has been exaggerated. Would be nice to have a full account of the the whole thing but I do not speak Spanish unfortunately. Anybody know any source for a good English translation of the events?

Any reason given as to why the mother harboured so much hate for the family? Did the mother mix in the Dark Arts? Did the daughter take part in events that got her mother cursed?

[edit on 12/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I don't know much about Ouija boards, but..

I found one sometime last year in a park late at night while drunk. It was home-made and had shattered glass next to it as well as a white candle. I smashed the candle into a wall and buried the board.

I always wondered if I could have got some negative spirit from it. I don't feel anymore unlucky from it but things haven't exactly got any better since. Can bad come from disposing of a Ouija board that you never used? I did always wonder why the persons who used it before I found it smashed the glass they used to move over the letters.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Good old granny ehhh not content with dying but bringing the family down with her. This is a very strange story, would need some more info to form an educated opinion on the matter. On face value would seem that the granny was either a witch, practiced in the darks arts, possessed and the family really angered her. Somebody call the ghostbusters

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wow, crazy story. Thanks for sharing that. People need to know how dangerous those boards can be. The first time I used it, a friend and me only made it through about a minute, because the moment we asked a question, the freakin pointer went flying, and we got the h*ll out of there. Coincidentally, I began to have a lot of unexplained activity, as well as being touched and my name called. Also, oddly, I fell into a deep depression that almost lead to suicide. Thankfully, I believe I was saved by something Holy, because I broke down and begged on my knees for help after not being able to find anything sharp in the apartment to use to end it all. That's right, I was blinded by something (weird). The next morning I awoke and it felt like my soul had been replaced, and everything was great after that. I'm not kidding or exaggerating, this literately happened over night, it was overwhelming, still is. I was kind of an agnostic before this happened. I don't really know what happened, but I believe the board let in something evil.
Now here's the weirdest thing of all. I threw the board away. After we moved to another apartment, as I unpacked, guess what popped up, yep, the freakin board. I just assumed it was a mistake and I just thought I got rid of it until it happened the next two times we moved. The last time, I burned it in the fireplace. I think it's gone, but I won't know for sure until we move again.
Lesson learned, STAY AWAY FROM THOSE DAMN BOARDS!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

This stort was MSM here in Spain in 1992 its police documented.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55145c2bcc99.jpg[/atsimg]
Director General of the Police.

DATE 27.11.92 16.01:44

: It was found to be a mysterious or rare place, being sat with all the family we could hear and see how the door of a cupboard perfectly closed, which we proved afterwards, opened slowely and in a manner totaly anti-natural. This started a series of suspicious events to which the Cheif Inspector and three police all witnessed.

...They hadnt recovered from the shock and where saying so when there was a loud noise from the terrace where it was proved there was nobody present, the suspicious events increased in number and strength, taking the investigation to an level unexpected.
...moments later they could hear and see how a small telephone table, and concretely, the tablecloth on it, there appeared a brown stain that the Z-2 (cheif inspector) indentified as "drool or saliva".

Nothing blown up by the MSM here...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Whether the story is true or exaggerated, I have no idea but...I have never used one. I never will.

When I was five or so my aunts had one. I understood what it was supposed to do and, somehow, even as a little girl, I felt very deeply that it had dangerous potential and that they shouldn't be using it.

They would always put it back in my game closet when they were done. I would always take it out and hide it somewhere. I could not even sleep in the same room with it.

I was shocked to learn of the pink quija board just for little girls. Very disturbing.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Creepy story!!! I have always believed ouija boards were a bad idea. I would never mess with one and I have read a lot about them out of curiosity but what I found was it is best to stay far away from them...Good story!!

Can you please change the spelling to Ouija not quija
it's driving me nuts

S&F

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This has nothing to with do ouija boards, it's just a Parker brothers game, nothing more. Some people are so gulible they could scare themselves to death never mind evil spirits.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
double post sorry
not a one liner

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Nothing blown up by the MSM here...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55145c2bcc99

I don't doubt what you have said, friend. It just seems very bizarre and I had not heard about it before you mentioned the story.

I think you just left out the "[/atsimg]" part. Eagerly awaiting this piece of evidence.

Example:

The following is the picture of my avatar.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2f62faf5a3c.png[/atsimg]

(I used [] tags instead of the [] tags so that you can see the code).

[edit on 12/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
See the post above for the clip of the "denuncia", or report..its in Spanish but the translations below it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I doubt the veracity of much of the story, but that's kind of beside the point. Even assuming it is completely true....

To say that this is a reason not to play with a Ouija board is absurd. The old woman clearly wanted to cause her family to suffer after her death. (It would be nice, by the way, to know why the grandmother hated her family so much.) The Ouija board the children played with was clearly just a tool that the grandmother used to inflict the suffering. Had they not played with the board, she would've used another way.

So maybe the actual thing suggested by this is "Don't play with a Ouija board if a crazy old lady died swearing to cause you suffering."

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
ok, say for example that someone has used the ouiji board and many tragic things have happened to this person over a long period of time because of the board.

How does a person stop these things from happening?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The photo of Estefania before it burnt

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/732e0842987a.jpg[/atsimg]

And the photo AFTER the fire INSIDE the sealed frame.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eefa9cff6b91.jpg[/atsimg]

How did the fire start INSIDE the sealed frame..with no air..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join