It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow - "Get Younger Juice" - IS THIS FOR REAL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I LEARNED of research on the internet into chemicals advocated, that if taken in combination, research shows makes users live for up to 50% longer, especially when combined with another two chemicals.

So I took the plunge and ordered it. I first started taking it over two years ago.

On the bottle it explained that the "Recommended Daily Allowance [of that chemical] had not been determined", and gave the daily recommended dosage, and said "DO NOT OVERDOSE".

But, I took a risk, and gulped back nearly 4 times the recommended dosage - risky. I then took the other pill, but again took an overdose, double the maximum recommended amount.

I did this, got a good night's sleep, and I swear on day 3 I woke up looking 8 years younger, overnight. I then reverted to taking the normal recommended dose, because I was experiencing side effects, including pins-and-needles. The side effects subsided and I was delighted by the effect these chemicals were having.

On the morning of my 33rd December, after a good night's sleep, and after some weeks without taking the 'exilir' I swear I woke up and looked about 2 years older - fine wrinkles had appeared apparently overnight, around my eyes.

I then took the "younger juice" and apparently reversed this, and ending up looking 8 years younger. I am very fortunate, people have said to me have I just left university, and I'm now 33. Which is testament I think to these chemicals ! (My own company hopes to brand and re-package these chemicals soon in a way where the label is legally acceptable, and not considered potential misleading to skeptical punters ordering it for the first time. We will be looking for people to take part in the trial, which will involve digital camera pictures taken on day 1, day 30, and day 90.)

However, due to shortage of cash really, with lots and lots of funds being spent on setting up other new ventures, I forgot to remember to buy the latest months' batch or two (to maintain the youth effect and maintain the age slowing effect.)

The effect was that, in just the space of 5 weeks, I think I look about 5 years OLDER again, I look about 27. I must buy some more "get younger" juice!!! LOL.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen.

You surely wouldn't deny us evidence other than your claim would you?

-m0r

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Pics or it didn't happen.

You surely wouldn't deny us evidence other than your claim would you?

-m0r

hmmm..yep..or links, or recipe, or ????

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'll be delighted to answer your posts later, at the moment I have to go out into town, and then have an important meeting to attend. I'll update this thread with answers and further information on this possibly revolutionary "holy grail" breakthrough as soon as possible!

[edit on 13-3-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Why does this sound like the beginning to an infomercial?

I call

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I was pretty sure she was going to ask us to donate money so she could get this off the ground in her own company.

Sounds like a load of rubbish if you gain back the years as fast as you lost them once you quit the stuff -- ala Shangrila.

If she is not just telling a lie, then the chemicals must just be changing her perceptions.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So...
You find a ready made product and plan on "repackaging" it and reselling it.
How is this not going to upset the people you are obtaining it from with out proper licencing ?

You will be require to list the ingredient for your said magic elixir,and once I have that,I will know the viability of your claims.

As for the research you mentioned... GOT A LINK ?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
hmmm only link was in the siggy..bah..
www.myspace.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is all I could find on chemical longevity research.

calcium research

"The findings are in line with previous research linking higher calcium intake with lower mortality in both men and women, the researchers point out in a report in the American Journal of Epidemiology."

Shaklee has a product that might be what this guy was talking about.

"resveratrol is making giant steps in health prevention and anti aging.

Shaklee has developed a new Resveratrol product called Vivix. The number one health and nutrition company in the U.S. has developed a highly potent resveratrol that is packed with a private stock of special red grapes and a special blend of polyphenols."

Our salesman hasn't come back with any links or confirmation of information so it's hard to make any determination of his information.

top topics

join