It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member and Friend jkrog08

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Please Refer To This Thread.

Thread...closed.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
legacyofjkrog

I am so grateful for the ATS website and community. I come daily to read various posts and threads. I am jkrog08's aunt that spoke at his funeral. Justin has truly left a legacy within the ATS community and my sister and I feel like you have opened your arms and embraced our entire family. Your kindness and words will always be in our hearts. What a wonderful forum this is...........I am so glad that Justin found such love, acceptance, support from the wonderful members of ATS.................thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love, support and acceptance you continue to give our family and each other. I probably won't post........but I truly enjoy reading the information shared between everyone. I will continue to light candles in Justin's memory to ensure his light shines............thank you for helping us during our time of sorrow. Everyday is difficult, especially for his mom; but NEVER underestimate the precious "gift" of love and support you provide to us daily. We recently placed a plaque on Justin's grave that says: "Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down on us letting us know they are happy." Justin will live in our hearts forever. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts and memories with us. I've selected the name: "legacyofjkrog" because of the legacy of love, learning, kindness and fairness he has left us all.

new topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join