It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States woman Maria Alaimo sues after getting four breasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

United States woman Maria Alaimo sues after getting four breasts

www.news.c om.au

But "four breasts" is what the Staten Island mother got after a 2003 visit to Dr Keith Berman, which was intended to enlarge the woman's breasts to a full 36 C cup, the New York Post reported today.

Instead, Alaimo wound up with "double-bubble" deformities that caused "pain ... disability, loss of self-esteem, humiliation and embarrassment," according to her lawsuit, the Staten Island Advance reported on its Web site.

"Maria came out of that operation with essentially four breasts," her attorney, Michael J. Kuharski, told jurors during Monday's opening arguments in Staten Islan
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ummm... what?

Who is handing these doctors their medical licenses? You would think something like this is rather simple to work out where to put them. Does he need help? I could volunteer to help work out the placement. Although my intentions are not entirely pure...

*ouch*

I just got hit from behind by the wife.

www.news.c om.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is the true price of vanity....

If theres a medical reason, mastectomy or the woman has a pshycological problem causing low esteem, for example, then put implants.

But just so her tits look better....

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

Good!!!

Any surgery brings certain risks. If you are ready to check in to a hospital and let doctors cut you open only because of cosmetic issues then you sure a h*ll should be ready for complications...

Berman said he "absolutely" reviewed all the risks with Alaimo before the procedure.

"She was only concerned with the glamour part," Berman's attorney Jerry Giardina told the jurors.

I'll bet you anything that this woman wouldn't be so unhappy about her previous cup size if she would have known this would be the outcome...

Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Lol odd.

Your signature got me two more times today by the way shadow.

I'm starting to expect it when i open good titled threads

[edit on 4-3-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I am not a size-ist. Large, medium, or small is just fine with me, provided they come in multiples of two.

But this has me thinking....

top topics

join