It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women banned from flight for refusing scan

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
They make us take off our shoes and now they want to get into our underwear.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Check out this ATS thread:

Heathrow worker warned over body scanner misuse

A Heathrow Airport security guard was given a police warning after he was allegedly caught staring at images of a female colleague in a body scanner.

The 25-year-old worker was quizzed by police over alleged remarks he made to his co-worker after she entered a scanner by mistake.

Original Source

I guess it was only a matter of time. It appears that the ladies in the original article of this thread had a reason not to get scanned.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

At least was he not only caught, but the Police got involved and now this man has a criminal record. Seems to me that certain safeguards are in place.

I still have no issue with these scanners. If they wanted me too, I'd strip to my birth suit, nothing to hide here, although that might change once I get a bit older and my body lets me down

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

With so many violent Muslims and so much money supporting their violence, you'd think they'd have brought all the non-Islamic governments of the world to their knees by now and over any arbitrary reason. I wonder what, besides spies following them around, prevents them from wrecking the non-Muslim governments. Something supernatural is at work.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by intrinsic

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Islamic terrorists would have a hard time causing and explosion in a bomb factory. They always seem to be followed by the security services for months, even years, while planning and preparing but in the end they always fudge it up.

In fact, it's their endless planning and prep that gets them caught. Just get on with it you cowards!

I am just grateful that they haven't got the nonce to figure out that you can cause a London bombing type scenario every day for a few hundred quid and a morning in the shed! If I was so inclined, I could make a massive truck bomb in a matter of hours and access to a few hundred pounds.

[edit on 25/3/10 by stumason]

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join