It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not sure how to handle this "ghost"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I feel your pain. Ive been woken up at night for a while, experienced crazy dreams etc...

Check out my thread in my signature, some of the posters offered to help

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is it possible they are not “ghost” but something that has the ability to be invisible? Sounds stupid I know. This is ATS so I’m going to say it…. Is it possible they are some type of alien “watchers”? I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was short, like three to three and half feet tall.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm sure your friend, or friend's friend the 'Ghost Hunter" is very good, but I'm still a little wary of such titles. In my experience (approx. 40 years of first hand 'paranormal' experience) the really good mediums etc. don't/won't charge anything. A spiritualist society or 'church' (for want of a better name) is likely to put you in contact with the right people.

Just for an experiment, you might want to take a look at Instrumental Transcommunication (www.worlditc.com is a good website, but not often updated). There are many ways of communicating with spirit - if that's what you have - that can remove the medium; which in turn removes any trace of human ego or influence from the communication. This can be as simple as setting up a tape recorder. Give it a go, can't hurt.

I want to just reiterate that I don't have a problem with people of faith. I think it's a wonderful thing, and I'm happy for them. I have just found that in these situations they are not useful, and cloud the issue rather than clearing it.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Oh by no means was I trying to chastise anyone. Your comments were light heart ed ribbing at the worst...and yes, I did chuckle at it. I just hate when threads degrade into name calling.

This guy supposedly is even quick to turn down donations, but of course, who wouldn't accept a few dollars if it was offered to you. But he is my last choice. I'd hate to look like a fool because it's faulty wiring.

I'll take a gander at that site. Thanks for it

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

But does that account at all for the noises?

It's basically a hallucination- reason why you and your g/f both hear it, being it's on the right frequency, it's tripping the same braincells, basically.

Now, if you record stuff- we will set my explanation on fire and roast marshmallows over it.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

However this is America and everything is a saleable commodity. If you are charged do be careeful. There are many people with this expertise. Just don't get hooked up via the internet.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You can get EMF's pretty much everywhere. A moving field indicates somethings weird in my experience (part-time ghosthunter)

Ermm... As for this. If you don't think it's a 'demon' (which I'm wary of as I don't really believe in these things) then maybe it just wants your attention. If you don't feel like it's hurting you, or that it's bad or it's particularly manevolant then you could try communicating with it. I don't mean using ouji's or anything, just ask if it needs help etc. Angry spirits are nothing if you pay attention to them. I've had weird things happen to me before - nothing on your scale, but; movement, feeling of unease like something was there, this face was reoccuring right above me when I was waking up, but as soon as I asked if it needed help, everything stopped. I dunno if I helped, or if it was just happy I'd paid it some attention (or if I was just going mental and imagining it all) but it did stop.

Now, if you do feel that it could hurt you or are particularly fearful of this then you don't wanna be engaging with it. Just don't if you have any doubts. I didn't think the thing which was happening to me was gonna hurt me, and I was scared, but I didn't feel it was manevolant, it was just there. You need help higher than us then, I don't believe the God stuff, but maybe a medium group? Even those I'm skeptical of but I do know of people who are certain that they've worked...

Either way, good luck! Sorry for the essay, and keep us posted.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharaoh Priestess

*gets out the troll spray* Begone, foul troll!

HEY MODS....!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by Pharaoh Priestess

*gets out the troll spray* Begone, foul troll!

HEY MODS....!

That's what the "Alert" button is for. Someone alerted this and the many times banned troll is gone again.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

From since I was a child I saw spirits (humans that were transparent) that would trouble me. I remember as a child for instance that one came in the form of one of my parents towards me, he was floating with no legs and he was bothering me. I realized that that wasn't my real parent because not only was that parent alive but had both legs and wouldn't trouble me so whatever it was had the ability to take on the form of somone else, a family member. Then as I got a little older I didn't see them anymore until I became a Christian when I was a teen, I refused to sleep in my bed because I saw them alot, my parents didn't know what to do and they didn't understand what was happening so I was essentially alone, however God intervened and made me understand that demons were attacking me and he used the the bible to also confirm that was what I was seeing.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by climb]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Challenge it to a fight! Who doesn't love a good fight?! Beat it back to where ever it came! Go for it! But you have to have a Rocky style training montage before you do it.

Actually, that's probably a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hi, Im a paranormal expert and ghost hunter, and I think I replied to one of your previous threads.

The mysterious water you are finding is actually ectoplasm residue. I have helped many people who have found this in their home.

The bangings, and walking- could be residual hauntings, however with the residue- that makes me think its an active haunt. Also, if you are finding the ectoplasm in your apartment this means that it is not bound upstairs.

However, because you do not have permission to go upstairs into your neighbors apartment- there is no way of clearing out the space, as you can clear your space- the spirit can easily hang out in your neighbors apartment.

I recommend moving. I get thats not easy to do- but- its easier than being terrified. You can try and have the spirit move on to the otherside- so I suggest asking it specifically when you feel it around if it needs help getting there. Tell it to give you a sign if it does. At this point- U2U me and I can teach you how to do this over the phone.

If the spirit doesent want to move on- it will continue residing in your upstairs neighbors apartment and there is little you can do to force it to leave, unfortunately. Contact me if i can be of any further assistance!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join