It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO ? Southern California 11-29-09

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
interesting UFO photos recently submitted to Mufon. it looks like 3 objects in a triangle formation OR could it be 1 object with 3 glowing parts ? i'm posting this to see what everyone else thinks about it. what can it be ? balloons ? aircraft ? satellites ? hoax ? TR-3B ?

www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...

Long Description of Sighting Report
On November 29, 2009 my husband, my son and I were out in Anza Borrego Desert exploring. We were in Grapevine Canyon; we stopped at 1:30 pm to eat lunch. We were close to the end of the canyon in an old Indian village looking around. At approximately 1:54 pm we heard a military jet go by. We looked up and saw to the left of us a silver object. It moved across the sky from left to right slowly, then it broke apart into what looked like a larger triangle of three silver balls. It then moved slowly and went back to the smaller object which was a smaller triangle. My husband yelled "UFO" and I started taking pictures. What is weird with the three pictures I am sending to you is that in the third picture it does not take off and disappear...It disappears in place. The wires you see in the photos are telephone wires.

Grapevine Canyon is a sandy trail located between the Volcan Mountains and Grapevine Hills into Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. Grapevine Canyon can be reached via a road that passes through private property off S22. Another access is from S22 through the Jasper Trail which is more towards the west end of the Grapevine Canyon.
mufoncms.com...

Locatio n Map

similar reported Triangle UFO's for comparison...

California - June 15, 2004 (featured on UFO Hunters Tv show)

www.youtube.com...

Mexico - September 2009

www.youtube.com...

Belgium - 1989

www.youtube.com...
Belgium UFO Flap

[edit on 26-2-2010 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Looking at the 3 pictures....1 & 2 are focused on the object and the third is focused on the wires so we only have the eyewitness statement that it "dissappeared in place". Only a video would have shown the apparent dissapearance.

Damn those digital cameras.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You can tell even in the first one that it is one object with three points. That being said, we can concur that each edge is used to propel the object into the air, because it seems rather odd to think an alien species or the government would put lights at the bottom of a craft without them having another purpose. I say this because if it's the government, then one would think they would not want us to see these things, maybe I'm wrong, perhaps their show-offs. Also, if they are indeed lights, then whatever/whoever is commanding it wants the attention of people.

That is, unless the lights are not lights and are some sort of energy off-shoots which propel the object into the air. I'm just talking about possibilities here, mind you.

The Protector

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
wow, thats a nice pic!

im really trying to think skeptical towards it, but i cant .. honestly!

its such a clear pic, which clearly shows the 3 dots are in too close and perfect a formation to be flying independantly!

honestly, all i can think subjectivly that falcons dad has went back to baloons and built a 3 baloon space chair
!

but comedy aside, thats an awesome pic!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't know...doesn't look very familiar to me

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

G'day easynow

It's always good to see you in here livening things up

I think I'm quite well read regarding the "triangle" subject matter.....it's very intriguing.

However, I can always learn more.

So.....assuming for the sake of the discussion this is showing an invisible triangle....

How often is it the case that the light / power sources are still visible, when the body of the object is not visible?

Is the cloaking technology supposed to have reached a point wherein it appears to be achieving invisibility in broad daylight?

Do you feel you can see any signs at all of the cloaked body of the object?

For interest's sake, there is an interesting triangle thread running concurrently in the aircraft forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Do you feel you can see any signs at all of the cloaked body of the object?

not sure, what do you think about it ?

maybe some expert opinions are needed on these photos ?
maybe not ?

UFO Hunters Giant Triangles Episode

aliencasebook.blogspot.com...

[edit on 27-2-2010 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Triangle UFO photographed by Lynne Kitei , March 1997

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Russia 2009

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

this one is not as good as the first one.

this vid looks like that satallites which fly about in a triangle formation, and their just passing a bright star (hence why they cut the clip their, as that woudl have became apparent when the 4th spot wasnt actualy moving, its just the formation of 3 is moving past the single one)

(the satellites im talking about are NOSS formations)

this is one set of NOSS sattalites..

[edit on 2-3-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

thanks boaby_phet, you certainly could be right about that but i'm thinking the three lights or whatever they are, are too close to the ground to be satellites. i dunno about that fourth one being a star because it disappears. do stars do that ?

here's three pictures of one seen in Ohio by many witnesses and is imo definitely not a satellite

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
in the russian one go to 0.19 in the video (time wise) , you can see the star passing back through behind the formation ..

it does look low, but it could be very decieving as we dont know what angle the cam was at.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

in the russian one go to 0.19 in the video (time wise) , you can see the star passing back through behind the formation ..

glad you can see it because even after watching it ten more times i don't

and no offense but your just making a guess that it is a star to begin with.

it does look low, but it could be very decieving as we dont know what angle the cam was at.

yes it appears low and since there seems to be a building there i don't think it's possible to get many angles that would distort perception like you are suggesting. of course i could be wrong and the clip is short so i think no conclusions can be drawn on that one.

Police chased a Triangle UFO in Illinois 2000

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c13e132e4545.jpg[/atsimg]

quote from one of the officers..

"be advised there is a very bright white light east of town, and it keeps changing colors"

the overexposed Polaroid picture of the ufo taken by the Police officer

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e04216756c7a.jpg[/atsimg]

images courtesy of...dbarkertv,com

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We were in Anza-Borrego just a couple days before your siting. I was trying to watch the sky as much as possible but driving that road out of the mountains hardly made it safe. For some reason it just seemed like a prime ufo watching spot...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

if i knew how to make animated gifs and annalysis stuff i would show you outright, but i cant .. at 19 seconds you can deffinitely see the star passing through the other side ,not actualy having moved.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

it's no doubt something emitting or reflecting light but you don't know if it's a star. it could be but it could be other things too.

if you are so sure that the luminosity in question comes out the other side of the triangle formation then i would say the three lights are not satellites. they have groups of satellites that fly in formation and as far as i know, there can be up to 4 or 5 of them. since there is no structure keeping these groups of satellites together, i don't think a "star" would have disappeared if that was the case.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Nice one S&F. thanks for bringing proper stuff to the table.

BTW, your TR-3B link won't work...for Uk users it keeps bouncing to google.co.uk homepage

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
hi easy

good to see you stirring the pot again, as usual; i have several different triangle pics stored back; send me a u2u and i will mail them to you for your collection; after watching the vid and enlarging the pics you posted, it does appear to be solid objects, not groups of objects clustered together.

keep digging and sharing.

light and love to all

seeker

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

thanks nomadros , glad you recognize my effort here.

the TR-3b link was just a link to the google search results for that term or craft I.D. and was not to any specific website. i did that for exploratory purposes for anyone who might not be familiar with that Acronym.

reply to post by the seeker_713g

hello seeker , good to hear from you again my friend ! and yes somebody has to "stir the pot" with something to look at because the skeptic threads are getting out of control here lately, yuck LOL

i agree with you and i am thinking most of these objects in the videos and pics are some type of solid craft. it's possible the parts of the craft we are seeing, might be part of the propulsion system that doesn't cloak. i dunno, just a guess.

Optical Camouflage
www.youtube.com...

the question is...
is this..
www.youtube.com...

the same as this..
z.about.com...

better yet , who's driving it ?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

G'day easynow

Thanks for posting that video.....I hadn't seen that episode & I enjoyed watching it.

Those guys are a bit like the WWF of the UFO world.....but I guess they're entertaining, even if they so stretch some of the material too far at times!

I see you've posted that Ohio Triangle.....I was looking for that the other night. Now I can review the earlier threads.

Do you have any comments regarding that Ohio object?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

<<   2 >>

join