It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans against war :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Suppose we decide *not* to use war against Sodamn Insane...Do you have another viable alternative to war to get this threat the humanity out of his position of power?

He's too well-guarded by extremly loyal people & takes no chance with his personal safety for an infiltration/assassination attempt...I'm not saying it *couldn't* be done, but then what happens to his power structure once he's gone? There's *always* going to be someone nearby who'd take up that power...And keep the terrorism flowing.

The *only* thing that will work would be to take him out of his position AND dismantle the power structure that maintains the terrorists that surround him. If war is not an option, then do you have any other options up your sleeve?

I don't condone war for *any* reason, beause (IMO) war is equivalent to committing mass murder anyway...But sometimes killing is the only way to prevent *being* killed. There's too many killers out there in the world at large for my idealistic notions to be realized...If we lived in an idealistic world, then there *would* be room to *not* choose war as an option.

All anybody can do is try to get along with other people & do the best you can...Although the tyrannical way that Bush wants to use to make things right in the world is *not* an option for any true American.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
But sometimes killing is the only way to prevent *being* killed. There's too many killers out there in the world at large for my idealistic notions to be realized...

Yup. Thing the anti-war people gotta realize is that it's a kill or be killed world. And there are so damn many people who want to kill that the only way to stop 'em to fight back with everything you've got. And, if necessary, snuff 'em.

Saddamn(that's how I think Ari Fleischer pronounces it lol) is one of those people who doesn't mind killing. What alot of Americans don't see is how he treats his own people. He kills them. He tortures them, threatens them, and does who-the-hell-knows-what-else to his own poor citizens, then threatens their lives to make them do what he wants. he plays the good little schoolboy on TV and where ever else, but in truth, he is evil.

So we gotta show him what killing can do. It can wipe out an entire population. We'll show him what killing is. Not the fantasy he imagines. And while I hate Bush and almost everything about him, he's justified to wage war. Although he should not have been pressuring the UN and Iraq itself, cause look where it's gotten our economy.:bah:

new topics

join