It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's 180 on Global Warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I just saw on World Net Dailey and Alex Jones' Prison Planet that Glenn Beck is now validating man-made Global Warming. I run a sales route and listen to a lot of on-the-road radio. Not more than a couple of weeks ago, he was sarcastically shooting AGW full of holes. Now maybe I am misreading clever wit and sarcasm for a genuine opinion... but if what I read was in context, it sure sounds like he did a 180 on Global Warming.

What do you think? Is he serious? Further, does this add to Alex Jones claims that Beck is just a government mouthpiece and agitator, whose true purpose is to divide and minimize the conservative right and "Tea Party" crowd?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am shocked myself...

Why this might indicate ol Glenn is just an entertainer

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Any audio?

Until then, I don't know if you have a horrible sense of sarcasm or not.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ANYBODY, and i mean anybody, on television, is saying things for manipulation of someones agenda.

Mr. Beck probably dosen't know the first thing about climate change, and yet people follow his word. A little fishy? Same goes with Alex Jones.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
An internet mantra is in order

pics or it didn't happen

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Hi, soulmate. (mee too, I agree)

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

agreed, great post

nobody would be able to speak the truth on television without some agenda ... I mean, lets just use our brains

AJ could suffer some accident in the beginning of his work and nothing would happen, they probably want him talking smack on radio

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
They finally got to him and now he probably has no choice but to go along. The only think left to do now is hurt him in the ratings game.

new topics

top topics

join