It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul speaks on his Straw Win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ron Paul of Fox handles this straw win with the typical ease of a man who knows what

he has to say. He makes his points easily , and gracefully .

I felt , maybe just me, that she was trying to get him to make some positions that

he may have to justify. He did with ease.

Ron Paul 2112 .

Ron Paul....31%
Mitt Romney.... 22%
Sarah Palin.....7%
Tim Pahlenty...6%

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A dream ticket would be Ron Paul/Jesse Ventura. They both have great ideas re: smaller government and getting back to Constitution principals. Unfortunately it will never happen because the sheeple aren't ready for a third party on a national level as Jesse did in Minnesota. Jesse V. will always looked upon as a wrestler and Ron Pauls age will work against him, especially by 2012. As Jesse said we're only given one more choice than the old Soviet Union when it comes to Presidential candidates until they ease the ballot rules and financing to let more than R and D's as legitimate candidates.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by UnBreakable]

[edit on 21-2-2010 by UnBreakable]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Solid answers. Ya gotta love Ron Paul.

I just hope he gets the media time and recognition he deserves. Last time I checked Obama had 48% approval rating, so I have very high hopes for Paul.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the Anti-Christ.

I'm serious.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I feel he is our last hope. He has been on "We the People" side for a long time and he knows how to see through the bs. I worry that without someone like him our great Republic will fall. I have been spreading his name everywhere I go.

Hes our man.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
you gotta love this guy, how can you not. "follow the constituion, all the answers r in the constitution.." great answer, great idea...

RON PAUL 2012

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
you gotta love this guy, how can you not. "follow the constituion, all the answers r in the constitution.." great answer, great idea...

RON PAUL 2012

I would love to see RP in 2112.

If he wasn't able to straighten the course of the US, I fear no one else will.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Here is what the 'conservative' jew station thought of RP during the critical days of the last 'election'. Listen to the guy with the wire hair:

www.youtube.com...

This should give you an idea of what the other 'stations' think of him.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ron Paul will be 77 years old in 2012.

Give it up. He is older than John McCain for Pete's sake.

The Cult of Ron Paul is freaking me out!

Stop it.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

It's unfortunate that mankind is so creative at destroying itself. The age stigma you are a slave to is simply a result of corporate programming. You probably fell for CD's, trashed all your vinyl, yes? There's a neat scene in Fahrenheit 451, showing the wife of Montage throwing a razor in the trash after she presents him with a new one, one that was in vogue, at the time, an antique. It says a lot, though I'm not relating it properly. If you are trying to be 'hip' by putting down age, then you will fail.

77 years old, oh my. Bet he doesn't need a pill to experience ecstasy. They are afraid of him, you know. I saw him cave when he had a chance to expose the 911 hoax, so I don't expect him to come through in the final analysis. It's just that the jews don't have enough on him, so they know they cannot control him. Yes, they can, and do, and always will make him appear ridiculous. I am thinking of looking at your avatar, now, as to determine whether you are one of many shills to come. RP will be knocked down early. He seems to have a fold mechanism when the moment is critical, at the debates and so forth. I have imagined what it would be like to be in that position, and it would be simply terrifying. 'They' make up the 'issues', begging the question always, and it would take a skilled speaker, one versed with the gift of impromptu reply and passion, to swat down that zionist firing squad present at any and all functions.

Don't impose your personal limitations on others. Just because you feel broken down at whatever age you have reached does not mean that others are subject to the same schedule. I have no intention of feeling 'old' at 77, personally. Only fear I have is that I won't have kept on growing. I can tell you...age is just a number. It's small minded people who fear time, and time is an illusion. Yes yes john mccain IS senile, and in no way capable of rational, original, powerful thought. But he LET himself become that way. He would be a perfect president because he would simply mouth whatever they told him, or else he would be cut off from whatever drug cocktail keeps his drooling a secret.

If 'oldness' is what worries you...hasn't the hijacking of our rights, our freedoms, and our passions, by zionist thugs, become even older?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Ron Paul is the Anti-Christ.

I'm serious.

I suspect it's more like opening the way for the true master rather than the man himself. Wonder who's RP going to "choose" for the running mate. I bet he's a young guy, in his forties, charismatic, traditionalist.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
I suspect it's more like opening the way for the true master rather than the man himself. Wonder who's RP going to "choose" for the running mate. I bet he's a young guy, in his forties, charismatic, traditionalist.

Ron Paul

Rand Paul

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
While I certainly don't agree with everything the guy says, he is the only person actively taking part in the political scene besides Nader that I actually trust.

I'd vote for him, that's for damn sure. I did in 2008, as in I wrote him in.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Ron Paul 2112 .

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Sean48]

I know I'm just being annoying picking on a typo

But admit it it is a funny one

EDIT to add - I'm foreign and I admire Ron Paul's presence on politics but lets admit it.... never will RP be the president of the US.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ron Paul / Judge Napolitano would be the dream ticket back to restoration of the constitution.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I would love to see RP in 2112.

2112? Zomb Paul
I'm sure you meant 2012, but I couldn't resist...too funny

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Ron Paul

Rand Paul

Just a thought.

I said charismatic.

Besides Rand likes Sarah. He has to be flawless to deceive people.
Rand cannot run for VP, of course. It would be to obvious of a nepotism.

top topics

join