It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000 Architects & Engineers Call for New 9/11 Investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a friend sent me this link. i'm posting it here just because i think it's fantastic that such a thing is found in a mainstream media outlet.

SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Richard Gage, AIA, architect and founder of the non-profit Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Inc. (AE911Truth), will announce a decisive milestone today at a press conference in San Francisco, as more than 1,000 worldwide architects and engineers now support the call for a new investigation into the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. After careful examination of the official explanation, along with the forensic data omitted from official reports, these professionals have concluded that a new independent investigation into these mysterious collapses is needed.

full article at yahoo! news

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hello,
So, are these guys actually going to get a hearing to present their evidence? As far as I gathered was that they have a 1,000 signature petition to present to the media via press conference. They surely have the professional opinions to find the truth of the matter, but are they going to get a day in court, to present their findings?
I'd like to see the answer as being; Yes. I'd also like to see the Norad officials pay for their mistake. I'd like to see all the fraudulently-based FAA/TSA crap reversed. I'd like to witness public hangings of those found guilty of treason. I'm not a supporter of capitol punishment, but this is alot bigger than that. There's my 1 cent. I have more to add, but I'll practice restraint at this time, Thanks. Good thread!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
So, are these guys actually going to get a hearing to present their evidence?

As they do not have any evidence to present, how could they? Unless you think Gage and his cardboard boxes is evidence....

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hello,
I guess it's hard to learn what someone I have on my ignore list is posting behind me, Oh well.

I'm wondering what happened to the OP? I found this topic quite enlightening at first, and since nobody else is posting replies I wonder if I'm in the dark about something. Anybody want to shed some light? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was at one of them!!!

I am still trying to get my hands on the audio of the meeting, but i have video from one of the press conferences there.

here too:

and here

[edit on 2/22/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Hello,
Thanks for the vids. Still can be all too soon, though, I do find a small smile on my face concerning Sep. 11, 2001. I'm going to be following this tooth and nail! I didn't lose anyone close to me through the events of Sep. 11, 2001, but I did lose 3,000+ possible friends/brothers/sisters.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
As they do not have any evidence to present, how could they? Unless you think Gage and his cardboard boxes is evidence....

At least Gage's boxes are physical unlike NIST's theoretical computer simulation that doesn't even portray actual events that they refuse to disclose the data on to be peer reviewed.

Yeah, I'd take Gage over cartoons any day.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

HAHAHHA

child please!

well, I would like to see the evidences showing that an airplane did all the job, because, until today, no evidences were presented to support the official theory and, if you remember, the 911 commission members said that they think the gov is hiding information

just this that I said would be enough for another investigation in any country, but its pretty clear that the US wants to hide what happened, so, if you believe in the official theory, you are so blind I dont know how you are able to post in this board - oops I forgot, they pay well right?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well more breaking news. Michael T. Donly (man in the video on page one, and in OP) was the representative for architects and engineers during the conference. He was on Russia Today tonight.

video here:

They just keep coming, and coming, and coming, and coming.

here is video from the conference held by Gage.

First time (I think) that nano thermite/thermate peer reviewed paper was mentioned on the news.

I fear for Mike, i just hope this gets more coverage.

But all in all. they just keep coming, and coming. truth movement momentum IMO is not going to stop anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Gee...
A whole thousand out of millions of them?
Yeah I am sure their voice will be heard...

PS... Is it possible to have a truther movement post on here without 50 Youtube links, just once and a while?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Gee...
A whole thousand out of millions of them?
Yeah I am sure their voice will be heard...

PS... Is it possible to have a truther movement post on here without 50 Youtube links, just once and a while?

Is it possible for a duhbunker to post anything of relevance just once in a while?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
full video from RT.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
BWahahahahha

Did ANYONE listen to Steven Jones Nano Thermite speech??

"3 TONS of undetonated nano thermite......"

HAHHAAHAHAHAH 3 TONS... yeah... that stuff was easy to plant.... oh god that was awesome.....

Any of you truthers buying that one????

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Any of you truthers buying that one????

Yeah, it's not that hard to believe.

They pulled at least 2 undetonated military bombs out of the Murrah Federal Building after the OKC bombing and even 3 different government agencies reported this in memos besides the civilian witnesses. At least one of those was attached to a gas pipeline inside the building. Again a federal building, with offices of various federal agencies, just like WTC7.

If you have security clearance to get inside a building I'm sure you could plant just about anything you want in any amount and find a way to get away with it. The key would just be being smart about it and not being freaking obvious like all you "duhbunkers" always assume since you just think they are all "incompetent." Parts of the bureaucracy here and there may be incompetent, but not everyone is. And no, not everyone would see it and instantly know what was happening and start alerting people. That is about as naive and out of touch with human nature as you can get.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Yeah, it's not that hard to believe.

No, I guess it wouldn't as long as you wear a tinfoil hat.

3 TONS... of ...sorry... he said "unexploded" nano-thermite.... so that much was unexploded. How much would it have taken to take down the buildings? You keep on believing this nit wit.

Once again, Jones is talking out his hat....and his minions follow no matter how insane... and not matter the lack of proof.

Oh Bsbray... Jones is into Chem trails now AND said it is possible that the Haiti earthquake was the US governments plan. Nice to see that you stand by your man like that!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

...Jones is into Chem trails now...

FINALLY,something, a topic, in this thread that I can address,based on my experience (since I am NOT an architect or engineer --- merely an airlline pilot, with over 30 years of experience flying).

"chemtrails"???? LOL! LOL! LOL!

Oh, my....well, I had NO, ZERO, NADA respect for 'Jones' before...and, IF he is now going into the "chemtrail" realm....is there such a thing as 'negative' ZERO or NADA????

I mean....this, if true, is the final nail in his coffin of credibility......

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
"chemtrails"???? LOL! LOL! LOL!

I'm finding that people that believe the OS concerning 9/11 or that believe in "chemtrails" lack the basic education that was mandatory when I went to school and that's "science/physics class" and "chemistry/biology class".

Well, at least you're half way there, Weed.
(just messin
)

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Just messin'????

Was I unclear regarding my stance on the concept of "chemtrails"???

THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS "CHEMTRAILS"!!! ***

Clearer now, I hope?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Perhaps i should add this.....a 'chemtrail' exists behind EVERY airplane, in a sense, just as much as a 'chemtrail' exists behind EVERY automobile, truck, locomotive, etc, that burns petrochemical fuel....so THERE!!!!!

[edit on 23 February 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
hey...no one is talking details....i'm a structures person, i know structures.
did these buildings have concrete stairwell cores....concrete cores. they are box shaped and thusly very indestructable....tell me!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Nice to see that you stand by your man like that!

You know what "ad hominem" is? It's a logical fallacy. Do you know why it's a logical fallacy? Because you are talking about a person instead of actual science or reasoning.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join