It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Good luck,' Netanyahu wished for Dubai hitmen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

'Good luck,' Netanyahu wished for Dubai hitmen

www.presstv.ir

Israeli Premier Benjamin Netanyahu has reportedly wished luck for the elements behind the recent assassination of senior Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.

"The people of Israel trust you. Good luck," Netanyahu said at the end of an early-January meeting with the head of the Israeli Spy Agency Mossad Meir Dagan where he was briefed on the assassination plan, wrote The Sunday Times on Sunday.

"The mission was not regarded as unduly complicated or risky, and Netanyahu gave his authorization, in effect signing Mabhouh's death warrant," the daily added.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So he did authorize Mossad to carry out the attack. At least they are owning up to it now.

I am not surprised one bit.

Now I wonder what Dubai will do in retaliation? There will be some harsh words come Monday I am sure.

Is anybody surprised? What's the thoughts on what happens next?

Nothing as usual, or is the start of something bigger?

~Keeper

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This is an Iranian news source - I will wait till I read that same information from any where else before I take it at face value!

(And no I'm not defending Israel, it's just presstv.ir is going to be a little biased don't you think?)

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

This is an Iranian news source - I will wait till I read that same information from any where else before I take it at face value!

(And no I'm not defending Israel, it's just presstv.ir is going to be a little biased don't you think?)

I totally agree, but Iran is more likely to put up something which sheds Israel in a bad light, than any other news source.

For obvious reasons.

I don't think any of the other MSM sites will pick it up.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I thought authorizing the assassination (murder) of an individual was a crime.

Aren't you complicit in a crime if you arrange, authorize, or facilitate said crime... and shouldn't there be an international arrest warrant for Netanyahu?

Or is state-sponsored killing exempt?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I don't need PressTV to tell me who did the Hit in Dubia.

Nobody does.

Even the Israeli supporters know who did the hit.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

wrote The Sunday Times on Sunday.

I like this journalists sense of humour. I know this is a serious issue but it made me smile

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It´s also mentioned on haaretz: www.haaretz.com...

Nobody is suprised. Another crime to Israeli long list.
I´m maybe too radical but Israel as whole is biggest crime of 20th century for me.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The governments of Iran and Syria provide support to groups like Hamas to carry out attacks on Israeli civilians, yet there is little outrage from certain critics of Israel. Israel carries out an attack on a leader of a terrorist organization, and certain people are up in arms.

There is nothing Israel can do to please some people other than roll over and let the Arabs kill them. While Israel has not always been perfect, its behavior certainly does not justify labels like "genocide."

If I were Israel, I would take the gloves off. I would truly live up to the labels my critics give me. After all, there is a large percentage of the world that cannot be pleased by Israel. They are going to hate Israel no matter what, so why not do the crime if you are already doing the crime.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think that Mossad did the hit, and i think that Netanyahu knew about it. But i do not think that such an experienced politician as Netanyahu will say such things openly, nor i think that Mossad agents who were supposedly present at the time would leak this to media.
Sources with Mossad knowledge cited could be Sourcha or Debka...

Those things cannot be proven.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

In the US, the President is supposed to be in control of the CIA and aware of everything it is doing, while also being able to be willfully ignorant of its operations at the same time. Perhaps in Israel, the Mossad works similarly where the political leaders can be selectively ignorant of some operations.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
If I were Israel, I would take the gloves off.

It will be WW3 when this happen. And people like you will be responsible for it.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I totally agree, but Iran is more likely to put up something which sheds Israel in a bad light, than any other news source.

Yeah and according to Iran, the BBC are a branch of MI6.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Am i supposed to lose sleep over a killer trying to buy missles to kill innocent civilians who himself got whacked?Oh ok.Boo hoo.Now Goodnight.ZZZzzz....

top topics

join