It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Disney channel star looks very strange!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Really? He is not an alien just a tween for the tween girls to scream their heads off about. My boss looks like a manatee but that doesnt mean he is some secret manatee alien race. Just because someone looks different it doesnt mean they are an alien. He just has prominent features, not a bad looking kid.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
He just looks like he's on drugs. But all "good" stars are on drugs these days.
To tell the truth it looks like he's been on drugs for awhile and needs to wear make up and dentures to look normal again. How old is he? 40? Like Hannah Montana's older brother?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
To me it looks like he got beaten badly with the ugly stick...thank god he'll have his money and fame to fall back on...

He definitely has creepy eyes though.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What a strange thread and what a wonderful set of replies....

Sure the young man is a little different looking but I doubt he deserves the level of ignorance shown towards him. I'd be totally stunned in most on here would win worlds most handsome / beautiful person yet it's easy to be ignorant from behind a keyboard.

Sigh, keyboard Rambo's (TM)...

They way the thread is going it won't be long before you start calling him a witch and wanting him burned at the stake..

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Poor kid does look a little weird but so do many people.
Especially those on the Disney Channel.

Maybe it is some sort of brainwashing alien-cult.
Probably not though. *Shrugs*
I'll wait and see what my little cousin turns out like, she loves everyone on the disney channel.
She's also probably old enough to go crazy over that kid. I'll ask

But yeah, odd-looking. Weird hair (his fault). Bit weird eyes and face (not his fault). And I've seen weirder.
He's probs just some kid, who is actually a lot older than he looks, and is getting work in some god awful pre-teens show. Could be wrong though.
Never mind.

[edit on 21/2/2010 by Ayana]

[edit on 21/2/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OP, looks like alien to me.

Good find.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"He just looks like he's on drugs. But all "good" stars are on drugs these days.
To tell the truth it looks like he's been on drugs for awhile and needs to wear make up and dentures to look normal again."

Certain drugs change and amplify your bone structure. Take a look at his bone structure from five years ago and you can judge how much it has changed. If the shape of his face has changed radically which does not appear to be from normal growth, there are usually exterior forces at play.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
this things obviously not human, some group needs to detain him for some serious studies to find out where hes from and why hes here

its probably all a big intergalactic space conspiracy involving turning the disney channel into even more crappier crap

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure about "nordic aliens"...but I do think he looks very gender neutral. He could seriously be a girl or a boy depending on how he has his hair.

If there is a conspiracy here...it isn't about aliens...it's about them attempting to feminize boys.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whoreallyknows

This is just speculation mind you, and may be just my perception of this kids face, but the following fits:

Signs and Symptoms of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome - Source

• facial abnormalities, including smaller eye openings, flattened cheekbones, and indistinct philtrum (an underdeveloped groove between the nose and the upper lip)

Probable.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Wow! I think the comments here are strange. Are you all so conditioned to how a Hollywood actor should look, that any variation on that truth causes speculation.

Has anyone watched to see if the actor is any good at what he does? Some people have a difficult time creating a natural looking smile for the camera and their faces look strained, but even so you'd think he was a hideous deformity by the comments.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

If there is a conspiracy here...it isn't about aliens...it's about them attempting to feminize boys.

That's a canny good point, that, actually. Coz a lot of lads on TV atm are more feminine than when I was a kid.
Mind you, that might just be the way that the fashions going.

It's not necessarily a bad thing for guys to be a bit feminine like, but yeah, I agree with that. Hmm.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I also read about the Nordic aliens and thought he looked like the drawings.

Some of the responses here are odd...lol, but I'm happy for the discussion. Strange thing is that this is ATS and some people almost seemed annoyed at discussion of someone maybe being an alien

I have a tween who watches Disney Channel all the time, and this young man is on Sunny with a Chance and Starstruck. He is a good actor, in both roles however, he plays a star that is essentially worshiped by his adoring fans. Watching him on screen is interesting, its as if his skin is to tight around his face, but not in a plastic surgery kind of way.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Exactly...I don't mind discussing the idea that a person may be alien, but bashing someone just because of the way they look is in my opinion, just plain mean.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by whoreallyknows

This is just speculation mind you, and may be just my perception of this kids face, but the following fits:

Signs and Symptoms of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome - Source

• facial abnormalities, including smaller eye openings, flattened cheekbones, and indistinct philtrum (an underdeveloped groove between the nose and the upper lip)

Probable.

Agreed. These people exibit very small physical anamolies that seem off and often are not even noticed at all. It doesn't take much alcohol in some cases for some ppl to hav ethese effects-which is why doctors say dont drink at all while pregnant..b.c nobody knows how much will be too much.

He is no alien. I've been around a lot of children who have those looks due to this.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Eastern Europeans had the Mongol army invade them so it can also come from that instance.

Originally posted by hadriana
One day he asked me if he had Asian blood. He absolutely doesn't! We DO have a bit of native american blood several generations back - wonder if he does too?[edit on 21-2-2010 by hadriana]

How can you say that you lack any Asian blood and then say that you have native american blood? From genetic evidence, native americans have the closest genetics to asians and the sex chromosome for all native american men still exists in China.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
And I thought it was only me that thought5 these youngsters were to mature for their own good. Brittanny, this one, Hanaa etc. They just look older than they should and for the only reaon that they can sell product. I find his appearance more deer in the headlights myself.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
He looks like Michael Jackson completed his transmogrification. The doc supplied the potion.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
HE IS A HYBRID- GREY/HUMAN.

Source: Personal Experience, Ive met several of them in my abduction encounters.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Heh, i'm suprised nobody has noticed how 'alien-like' JD Rockefeller looks..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join