It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lots of paranormal watching here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This is a really cool site for those of you who like to watch or study paranormal, and ufos , but who just cant get out there right now..it has tons of cams..

Live cam OKC abandoned hospital
    Llancaiach Fawr Manor (Llancaiach Fawr Manor is genuinely haunted. Experience the atmosphere for yourself.)
    Willard Hall
    Basement Room Cam
    Willard Hall
    Children's Room Cam
    Lockness Cams
    (no ghost here..Can you spot Nessy on the cams - 2 cams 1 on the lock the other on the castle.)
    Leprechaun Watch
    (for fun) (Webcam in hidden location. The watch is very popular and been extended due to demand.)
    The Knickerbocker
    Hotel (The Knickerbocker has a long history of paranormal activity 4 cams to view.)
    Lincoln
    Ghostcam (Old Radion Buildings was used as a cinema one of the rumours is of an Ice-cream Lady.)
    Radio Cambs
    Studio 1A(some presenters have heard strange voices, some have seen apparitions.)
    A55 Highway
    Dobshill(Several sightings of UFOs and reports of other paranormal activity nearby.)
    Bermuda
    UFO Cam( live from Bermuda)
    CFHT (Hawaii)
    UFO Cam(he observatory is located atop the summit of Mauna Kea, a 4200 meter, dormant volcano.)
    Pyramid
    UFO Cam(Stories of the pyramids attracting UFO's are many, including an Alien Starship base.)

And many more..Ive been watching cams here for awhile..pretty interesting when you have nothing else to do..all these cams are live and all from one site..

LINK

If you happen to see something, please let the site mods know..and let ME know here too..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/20/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've tried the OKC abandoned hospital and a few others on the list. Got to admit that it was pretty boring just sitting there waiting for something.

Guess I am the type who have got to see it in person.

Thanks for the list.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Very Awesome! I love those webcams, although you can never been 100% that they are authentic. S+F

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I've tried the OKC abandoned hospital and a few others on the list. Got to admit that it was pretty boring just sitting there waiting for something.

Guess I am the type who have got to see it in person.

Thanks for the list.

I have to agree with you on the boring aspect..BUT like I said, sometimes you just cant get "out there", like right now..I have pneumonia, and I really cant get out there..but I still feel I can at least have a chance to see something..

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Very Awesome! I love those webcams, although you can never been 100% that they are authentic. S+F

Yes, I thought about the authenticity, myself..but on some of the cams, you can see birds, or whatever..and I havent really noticed a loop..but who knows

Edit to mention..the other cams, like the Khufu pyramid cams and the Hawaii observatory are actually the cameras from the official sites..not just someone who set up a cam in a library..lol..also the Bermuda triangle cam and others..which at the moment, the Bermuda cam is just pitch dark..

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Yes, even if they're boring, I still watch them from time to time.

Maybe one day I will witness something.

Have you ever seen anything on those cams?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Yes, even if they're boring, I still watch them from time to time.

Maybe one day I will witness something.

Have you ever seen anything on those cams?

I havent really watched them all..I havent seen anything, either, although I havent watched them for hours, or anything..but the hospital cam really gives me the CREEPS..and the audio is there too..sometimes Im afraid to watch them..lol

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I've been sitting here watching something scrawled on the whiteboard of the Furman theater cam change shape....I would, really REALLY like to say it's pixilation from the cam.... but, it's only one spot.... Have a look.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I've been sitting here watching something scrawled on the whiteboard of the Furman theater cam change shape....I would, really REALLY like to say it's pixilation from the cam.... but, it's only one spot.... Have a look.

Crikey..im going to look.. I was watching the hospital cam and some of the lights went out..lol..now Im afraid to look

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

Wow..you're right..could that be real? Thats either a great prank or..hmmm

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Thank you so much for posting this thread, I really appriciate it.

THIs is great. I'll be watching, but I can't take screen shots.

That show? does this on hallaween live, and it's great. The one with the british people, and the guy from bbc's World have your say program? not sure what it's called I don;t watch tv.

The gettysburg cam should be by the statue though. I'm going to start with the hospital, there should be one for the closed prison in west virgia I think, though.

Great find! I'd give you a star, but I don't know how to, so, sorry ahead.
(before I'm dead)

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 517.101

Thank you so much for posting this thread, I really appriciate it.

THIs is great. I'll be watching, but I can't take screen shots.

That show? does this on hallaween live, and it's great. The one with the british people, and the guy from bbc's World have your say program? not sure what it's called I don;t watch tv.

The gettysburg cam should be by the statue though. I'm going to start with the hospital, there should be one for the closed prison in west virgia I think, though.

Great find! I'd give you a star, but I don't know how to, so, sorry ahead.
(before I'm dead)

LoL, that's ok..Im not out for the stars here

Ive been going back and forth with some of the cams..the hospital one, the lights went off on some of the cams..creepy..the theater cam is interesting as the above poster mentioned..some of the shapes on the white board are changing..could be a prank, I dont know!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'm watching it now.
I don't see anything.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Just to satisfy my curiosity..i took several screen shots of the white board on the theater cam..hold ctrl and zoom in with your mouse wheel to get a closer look.
This is either a prank, or maybe something to do with the camera..but it really does change shapes, the drawing or whatever it is..what do you think?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fe135fdddb6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

No, thixs is pretty legit. I'm thinking about emailing the guy from bbc to see if they if they haven't already contributed, would do so to the site.

There are alot of haunted places in britain.

Some of the cams quite frankly suck though. I guess I'm alittle more excited about the idea of it more so than anything so far.

The pyramid cam looks like it hasn't updated since december though, can't be too sure about that though.

If you don't want a star then don't tell me how to give you one.

This site could be good though, I mean, look what youtube did for the ufo community. So many people have their own ufo video, and they post them almost autima=tically.

This could really turn into something good in the future if more people get on board. I actually used to go to some haunted places a few years back to spray paint, and the abandon ones are really dark during the day.

One time I went to a shut down abandon monastery where, as the story goes, a monk freaked out and killed like 11 people. Thanks anyway.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by 517.101]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I can't tell.
It looks sorta "off" but then again it doesn't.

???

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

You're right..the pyramid cam does seem kind of "off" ..lol..if you wish to give me a star just click on the little box right at the top of the post where the little stars are..just click an empty one..although, really you dont have to
But ty anyway..I just wanted to share this site, since it seems like it really could be a good thing, as you say.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

I can't tell.
It looks sorta "off" but then again it doesn't.

???

Yes, it kind of lost something when i took the screenshots..but if you look at the cam yourself, you can see it better..

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I see what you mean now.
It seems like Parts of the image appear then disappear but always in the same spot.
Could be something with the camera?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

I see what you mean now.
It seems like Parts of the image appear then disappear but always in the same spot.
Could be something with the camera?

Thats what i was thinking.maybe pixelating or something..sure cant be the real deal..lol..maybe an artist ghost

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join