It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated by anti-israel agents?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Subjective Truth

It is just the sign of the times,

Anti Jewish propaganda is rampant on the internet, and there will be another holocaust.

I have seen this on other forums too.

That is just the point, they will not answer, they disguise it as anti Zionism, but they cannot define the average Jew from the Zionist,

Another holocaust? Really?

Do you honestly believe that, or are you just led to believe that by your religious beliefs?

I'm not poking fun either, I'm serious. Why would say or put that sort of thought out?

What made you come to that conclusion?

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

I understand your point but many people do not distinguish one from the other.

They would never admit it though.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I always love your posts!!! I do not always agree with them but they are very interesting. In this case I think you may very well be correct and who really is pulling the strings? I am very open to the thought that this is all made up just like the right vs. left thing. I wish I could give you a flag.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What in the world would they gain by infiltrating some conspiracy forum in the U.S.? We have no influence on international policy or anything like that.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

there will be another holocaust.

I completely agree! It's happening this very second in Palestine!

IRM

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Yes there has been a very strong anti-israel lobby in here over the last several years that I have been coming here anyway.

Yes there has and I usually keep my mouth shut on this issue, but I think we are heading for a rude awakening.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am not sure history has a funny way of not letting you see it until it is to late. It could happen but it also could not happen. I do think this is why the Jewish people are so inclusive. Fool me once kind of thing. I am not sure on that it is a guess.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes, I think the direction we are headed with all the hatred, fear, and vilification, could lead us very well into another holocaust.

The first one was not biblical prophecy, but caused from propaganda and I see it gaining momentum again.

link   
I am so sick of reading that some few people are so paranoid about the subject that they assume that someone is against Israel just because they criticize actions of the Israeli government, and on occasion, Israeli citizens.

Why should anyone be exempt from critique just because they are Jewish ( meaning any one of the many sects of Judaiism ) or Israeli? Israeli's and Zionists have always used the guilt trip syndrome on society to get away with murder, literally.

Anytime someone makes a valid point that embarrasses the Israelis they scream " anti- Semitism !!" and totally obscure the debate with nonsense assumptions and hyper sensitivity...and they are adept at it.

Israel is no friends to anyone but themselves, and they have and do spy on us...who gives them trillions of dollars and all our military might...they are self serving and shady foxe's that need careful watching and vigilance.

Remember that it was no doubt the MOSSAD and or its stooges that pulles 9-11 off, so i shed no tears for them at all.

link   

Originally posted by Solasis
What in the world would they gain by infiltrating some conspiracy forum in the U.S.? We have no influence on international policy or anything like that.

I disagree we see propaganda of every kind every day. Just take a look at cable news.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Anti Jewish propaganda is rampant on the internet, and there will be another holocaust.

I have no problem with Jews. I feel sorry for them being in this situation and I feel we probably all want the same thing. Peace in Israel and the Middle East.

I can't speak for the Americans on these boards but from an Australian perspective this conflict and struggle has been going on for a long time now and the hatred runs deep on both sides. I'm sitting outside this fight on the other side of the world watching, and I just wish it would stop.

You shouldn't confuse annoyance or disgust with Israeli's conduct and the lack of a solution to the ongoing conflict with a dislike of Jews.

I think most people are genuinely intelligent enough to separate the different issues.

Many still support the idea of a 2 state solution and an end to hostilities on both sides.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am not sure history has a funny way of not letting you see it until it is to late. It could happen but it also could not happen. I do think this is why the Jewish people are so inclusive. Fool me once kind of thing. I am not sure on that it is a guess.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist, or a prophet, to see the direction this earth is headed,

I get on line and I read news from all over the world everyday, and every day it is worse.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yes, I think the direction we are headed with all the hatred, fear, and vilification, could lead us very well into another holocaust.

The first one was not biblical prophecy, but caused from propaganda and I see it gaining momentum again.

Ok, in the same breath, could we not say the same for places lik Iran, or the Muslim Community in general?

Or Western Culture?

Do you think there will be a holocaust for these people?

Why are the Jews so special that they get to have another holocaust. I see tons of anti-america, and anti-muslim disinformation, even more so than Israel.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

I think we all should be held to the same standard of basic humanity. But when you have both sides doing the same thing and then the hate is placed at only one's doorstep it makes me wonder.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

That's not it Rich, name another country that is constantly under fire?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The lobby thing was a bit of in cheek.

One thing I have noticed is that many of the anti israle debaters simply do not observe or do not desire to observe the pro sides premise on the way to developing a constructive argument. And its no suprise really considering they sop up things they have been told in thier bread of interpretation. It may be impossible anyway.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Ok, in the same breath, could we not say the same for places lik Iran, or the Muslim Community in general?

Or Western Culture?

YES, YES, YES!

shocked?

Yes I think we are living on the edge of something major.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

What kind of nonsense is that?

Looks like we have here another anti-Zionist poster right there!

Let me remind you sir that the World OWES Israel for the Holocaust.

Using any means necessary.

[/sarcasm]

Israeli organ traffickers blame (I am not sh1tt1ng you) the Holocaust!

In her Forum 13 lecture Scheper-Hughes discussed the two motivations of Israeli traffickers. One was greed, she said. The other was somewhat chilling: “Revenge, restitution—reparation for the Holocaust.”

She described speaking with Israeli brokers who told her “it’s kind of ‘an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. We’re going to get every single kidney and liver and heart that we can. The world owes it to us.’”

Scheper-Hughes says that she “even heard doctors saying that.”

www.wrmea.com...
whatreallyhappened.com...-you-holocaust

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Or Western Culture?

YES, YES, YES!

shocked?

Yes I think we are living on the edge of something major.

Ok then, I agree with your thoughts entirely in that case.

I just think it's stupid that we worry so much about Israel and how we should protect POOR POOR Israel, yet atrocities which are mind boggling are ignored.

Uganda
Vietnam
Afhganistan
The Former Ugoslavia etc..

Just to name a few.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

You do realize that Israel is not the only country in the area that has not treated the palestinians well right? They are alot like the gypsies in Europe.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join