It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mum the aliens are coming'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
As i say my family are NOT stupid and HAVE seen things, as have my friends...

Anyone wanna help me with some research?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

wow theres alot of links there,there must be loads more that you didnt find.

Doesnt matter how many people disbelieve UFO's and aliens the evidence that has been coming our way recently and the past year will keep growing and it will be near impossible to debunk any UFO pic.

But suppose if there wasnt any debunking this site would be pretty boring or at least a bit.

Im 39 and spent my adult life trying to get my family/friends to believe I can see/hear/feel spirit,,,no-one believes,,,if someone isnt gonna believe in this life maybe they will next ,I do think more people are believing in UFO's/aliens/ghosts now than 10 years ago,,wonder how many more will just next year,,its rising all the time.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have to defend this thread, Liverpool St Helens and the whole of Merseyside it seems is a hot spot right now, this whole scenario is part of my current investigation along with four other people, I cant make a comment on the picture because it is unclear in any direction what is in the picture.

There have been 12 days in the past three months where we haven't heard of or received a report, the descriptions are always very similar to what the kid is saying he saw.

I can put the Lanterns to rest, I have seen these things several times with other witnesses who all agree, they are a far cry from Chinese Lanterns, for one Lanterns do not do a 180 degree turn and light up the clouds bright pink as they enter them at high velocity.

We also have a case of a reported landing near Freshfield between Liverpool and Southport into the forest, very close to RAF woodvale which is just a training base and not very big, used to train air cadets mostly.

I cant say anymore about that, because it is part of someone else's investigation, there is supposed to be Physical evidence though.

The same reports are coming from Yorkshire, Lancashire, Wales, as for anywhere South of Birmingham, I couldn't keep up so just stay with the Midlands mostly for now.

We have tried a few times to do some all night watching, but the equipment is just getting damaged by the weather, so waiting until maybe March April.

One incident I witnessed myself, we watched the Object hovering over Liverpool city center, not a Helicopter, or aircraft coming into land, Balloon or Lantern, the Object was bright pink to Orange in colour, actually illuminating the colour, it started moving towards Runcorn then turned towards St Helens, it sed up a little and we could see an Airplane coming into land at Liverpool, it started building speed and gaining height, then flipped 180 degrees almost instantly and entered the clouds, the clouds where lit up in a circle and you could still see the Object moving as it went through inside the clouds, then a flash and it was gone.

During the sighting, other witnesses reported independently, seeing other objects moving around close by, with no lights at all, they could make out the shadows as the kept flying back and fourth.

It's going to be an interesting Spring and Summer I think.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
None of this changes the fact that in this case the only evidence for this story is a pretty non-descript picture and the word of a young boy .
I have no doubt that there are plenty of sightings in the north but the fact remains that out of every 100 sightings only one or two are likely to be truly unidentified flying objects, and this probably isn't one of those

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
None of this changes the fact that in this case the only evidence for this story is a pretty non-descript picture and the word of a young boy .
I have no doubt that there are plenty of sightings in the north but the fact remains that out of every 100 sightings only one or two are likely to be truly unidentified flying objects, and this probably isn't one of those

and it's those on or two that we are seeking.

Personally i don't believe it's aliens (it still could be though), i'm on the side of the fence that sits with new mili-tech.

But who knows?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Maybe...maybe not

Wow you went quite fast on the gun to dismiss this as outright anything to do with extraterrestrials. I must incline to applaud your great criticism, but at what cost?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If you blow up the image a bit, this comes up:

Apart from those two big lights and three yellow dots concluding a triangle, I don't see anything weird. I don't live there to know what's going on in the hood, but I don't feel anything alien in these pictures. Military secret technology? Yes. ET's? No, though i could be wrong. A better picture would do a better job. Nontheless, it's good there are ufo stories popping up in media more often and believe the kid saw something.

EDIT: The more i look at those two lights, the more i think of Spielberg's "CEOTTK". Hm.

[edit on 21/2/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dranigus

Maybe...maybe not

Wow you went quite fast on the gun to dismiss this as outright anything to do with extraterrestrials. I must incline to applaud your great criticism, but at what cost?

Yeah that's what i was thinking... The thing is I never said it 'was' aliens. I just posted it and left it to you lovely folk.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

A NINE-year-old UFO spotter yelled "the aliens are coming!" when he noticed strange lights hovering near his home.

Eagle-eyed Tom Cooke snapped the disc like objects on his mobile phone near his Eccleston home on Tuesday (February 16) at around 9.45pm.

The Bleak Hill pupil’s pictures come at the same time as files released by the Ministry of Defence, which suggest thousands of UFO sightings across England over the last 20 years.

Tom, who admitted to being excited and a little scared by the experience, explained: “ It was about 9.45pm and I spotted the first over Kiln Lane. I shouted to my mum the aliens are coming!

Wow!

I've mentioned Ufo's over merseyside a few times, now one of the local papers are reporting yet more...

I have relatives in the very area.

www.sthelensstar.co.uk...

Nine years old? He doesn't sound like your average 9 year old, does he? Just the way he constructs his sentence and what 9 year old recognises the time in such a way? Not even rounding it up to the nearest O'clock but being exact and remembering it. I guess the reporter could well have paraphrased him.

Why the hell do 9 year olds have mobile phones, anyway? Do most kids under 10 have phones nowadays?

EDIT: Incidentally, if I were to be cynical here, I would suggest that the lights could simply be a reflection of room lights, on the window.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by triplesod]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I doubt this kid is a modern day Paul Revere.
It's most likely due to an extremely active imagination.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Liverpool, Wirral, Wigan, Southport, Sthelens, Runcorn - All merseyside area - LOTS of sightings from the 60's until recently...

Just to be a little pedantic here, mate but... well, people have fought and died over the borders of Britain, especially in Lancashire
, so I suppose I'm not being too pedantic.

Anyway, just wanted to say that Wigan is Greater Manchester, not Merseyside.

I would query Runcorn too. I know they are all plastic Scousers there but I would have always considered it Cheshire rather than Merseyside.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dranigus

Maybe...maybe not

Yeah that's what i was thinking... The thing is I never said it 'was' aliens. I just posted it and left it to you lovely folk.

Well I just love how you see fanatics go to town with this stuff, trying to diminish our interest in the subject even before it could even be suspected.

"We must kill the notion of aliens. Believing in aliens is evil! It is demon worship!"

I swear the things fanatics think of.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Liverpool, Wirral, Wigan, Southport, Sthelens, Runcorn - All merseyside area - LOTS of sightings from the 60's until recently...

st Helens Merseyside recent UFO sighting .
Personally I think these are birds but take a look for yourself ,see what you think .

[edit on 21-2-2010 by gortex]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Just to be a little pedantic here, mate but... well, people have fought and died over the borders of Britain, especially in Lancashire
, so I suppose I'm not being too pedantic.

Anyway, just wanted to say that Wigan is Greater Manchester, not Merseyside.

I would query Runcorn too. I know they are all plastic Scousers there but I would have always considered it Cheshire rather than Merseyside.

Cheers.

haha good point, yes you're quite right, there are those in Sthelens who still claim to be Lancasharian.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join