It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb. 18 New spiral over Norway but this one...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
That's just just natural plasma being manipulated by artificial magnetic field manipulation.

Sometimes it's easier to create your own plasma, by launching a missile, to test your magnetic field manipulation technology.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

The idea of nature having spiral formats is NOT new. Weather systems, fossils, snail shells, they all have this dynamic pattern in common. Of course the spiral in norway which sparked the whole mystification of this otherwise normal geometric figure, was man made(although Im not going to invite ire by proclaiming to know which man made source caused it) and therefore is a seperate issue to this recent spiral. As mentioned by other posters, this is a regularly occuring phenomena which happens to have attained a rather interesting shape. It seems on the face of it , to be little else besides.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hi all! In 40+ years of life I have never seen a photo of the A.B. look like that! Normally they looked long, streaky, and wavy. I don't believe spirals occur this often in nature. The hurricane and tornado formations are the only ones I can think of, and they are the result of violent weather.
It reminds me of a crop circle and the energy used to produce them.
On a creative limb, I would say it looks like "something from space" with a high amount of energy swooped in, and had to spiral under controlled force to stop. Leaving a chemical trail of sorts.

Three spirals in two months? That is highly improbable, unnatural, and
just plain weird. Something usual is happening.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
lets just start naming of all the things that create spirals....almost all energy is formed in spirals/vortex's of some sort. Even though this is uncommon, its not out of the question. For what ever reason i believe this is more natural then the world renown 'Norway Spiral'

itotd.com...

Doing the Twist A large percentage of Sedona’s visitors, however, come to experience something you can’t see at all. An endless number of books, Web sites, brochures, and local guides proclaim the wonders of several so-called energy vortexes. A vortex, it is claimed, is an area of invisible, swirling energy emanating from the earth and producing an uplifting, rejuvenating sensation in visitors. Nearby, one often finds juniper trees with severely twisted trunks and branches—an effect attributed to the vortex energy. So powerful is this force, in fact, that it has twisted the laws of grammar in the entire region. What would in other parts of the English-speaking world be called “vortices” gets twisted into “vortexes” in the local parlance.

Added quote:

[edit on 20-2-2010 by mslag67]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Although the pictures clearly show the A.B., and beautiful ones at that, they are most likely being interfered with,IMO. I say this because, well I've never seen a spiral A.B. before today. Add to this, the fact, that the Norway Spiral Conspiracy happened just over the very same mountains back in December, and also I read some research done over at enterprisemission.com, by Richard Hoagland that would lead, myself and others, to concluded that in fact, some western governments are having weather wars and playing with technology not seen since the days of Ancient Babylon and the Indian Vedas.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by JustJoe]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Aurora Borealis can be in any shape and in a lot of different colors. They can be spirals like was posted and they can be red.

I prefer the red ones

Edited to add pictures of spiraling aurora...

A simple google search for "swirling aurora" would have found you a lot of pictures. Also if you look from space at aurora its basically a big circle.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Cruxshadows]

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Cruxshadows]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
iN CARSON CALI The whole sky was green how is that possible?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoeon otherfoot

Maybe it was the world famous cali smog

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Something is definitely going on. Maybe it has something to do with the Poles shifting towards Russia at 40 miles per year. This will greatly affect the magnetism of the earth.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

They are definitely experiencing some interesting phenomena out there that should not be dismissed.

As for the cause. Who know??? The Aurora Borealis, magnetic shifts in the earth causing atmospheric disturbances, possibly other sources. I'll make no definitive statements here.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

lso another spiral but in Finland photographed by Andrew Keen the same day February 18.

Dude, congrats!! Amazing shots of Northern Lights aka Aurora Borealis...

However I would like to say that the massive increase of EMPs fired onto ionosphere, by these HAARP associated facilities in those areas: EISCAT in Norway and HiSCAT in Finland, may be causing the very excitation of plasma ions layer.

Plus I noticed something in one of these pics, and I would like to ask if anyone guess it's a lens artifact. But IMO is a very big object stopped in the sky. There's an image took by the Rover Spirit, available on NASA website, showing a stick like object exactly like that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d009d068f8b4.jpg[/atsimg]

People, I beg you, STOP bullsh*tting around, about Norway spiral, that was a HOLOGRAM, not a stargate, not a interdimensional opening, not a Blossom Goodchild mothership decloaking... I'm tired!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Wow, awesome, spirals in the ice too. Thats rather interesting. I wonder if there's some strange electro static field in that area, just do to natural earth conditions, spinning, ect.

Isn't that body of water exactly where the poster who made the Huge thread Debunking the EISCAT and pinpointed that is where the missile was launched from, due to all of his effort and triangulation from all the pictures he had?

Either way, something odd is brewin in dem waters Arrrghh!

Nice pics.

The spirals in the sea ice are much more likely due to currents in that area. Norway has experienced an unusually cold winter this year. My relatives on the west coast tell me that Bergen harbor has frozen over for the first time in many, many years. As far as I know, it hasn't happened before in my lifetime, but I remember my grandmother telling me that as a little girl, in the 1920s and 1930s, there were occassions when she could ice-skate across the fjord to an island several miles away. It has to be pretty darn cold for that to happen, as most of the Norwegian coast is warmed by the Gulf Stream.

These are not the only spirals you'll find in Norway. The term "maelstrom" originally applied to a certain whirlpool, at Moskstraumen in Lofoten Islands, which is created by tidal changes, and has been known to pull large fishing boats under. A google search for this yield some rather terrifying photos of it. It's famously depicted in Olaus Magnus' 16th-century map of Scandinavia. The nature of the Norwegian coast, with many fjords, islands, seamounts and islets, lends itself to some very powerful currents, and vortexes can be seen all along the coast. Nothing artificial about them.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
With the limited understanding I have about Aurora borealis it is a magnetic phenomenon caused by the earths natural magnetic field being bombarded by electrons sent from the sun.
If the A B is showing us the way in wich the magnetic field is behaving, usally displayed as waving lines, then this would lead me to belive this is some kind of magnetic field tornado....strange.
Even stranger is all the depictions of spirals carved into rocks by our ancestors. Were they trying to tell us something about what they were seeing?....
Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

lso another spiral but in Finland photographed by Andrew Keen the same day February 18.

Dude, congrats!! Amazing shots of Northern Lights aka Aurora Borealis...

However I would like to say that the massive increase of EMPs fired onto ionosphere, by these HAARP associated facilities in those areas: EISCAT in Norway and HiSCAT in Finland, may be causing the very excitation of plasma ions layer.

Plus I noticed something in one of these pics, and I would like to ask if anyone guess it's a lens artifact. But IMO is a very big object stopped in the sky. There's an image took by the Rover Spirit, available on NASA website, showing a stick like object exactly like that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d009d068f8b4.jpg[/atsimg]

People, I beg you, STOP bullsh*tting around, about Norway spiral, that was a HOLOGRAM, not a stargate, not an interdimensional opening, not a Blossom Goodchild mothership decloaking... I'm tired!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 20-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
THANK YOU TO THE OP! I would like to say the kind of outside the box thinking from the op to post this is the exact creativity and non linear way of doing things that is rare. Most replies to this post say its just aurora being affected by the earths gravitational field etc. I never seen iron fillings form a spiral in my life. . Here's a question for you deep thinkers. Is the energy that is manipulating the aurora borealis coming from inside our atmosphere or outside from space? Im sorry to all you guys but this looks like a vortex to me. I just cant understand how you guys can just write this phenomenon off so fast. I personally would love to know why this stuff happens. THANKS OP for thinking original in the face of mockery and laughter.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
Just looks like the Aurora Borealis to me.

Oh yeah sure. And the Auroras naturally form into a spiral formation over Norway all the time? Obviously it's a missle. Over the same location as EISACT again. Just saying.

It's an Aurora Missle. Entirely natural folks, go home.

DO NOT LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
is there a similar phenommon known as the "southern lights" referring to the AB.

just curious.....

also....are most of these cave drawings located in the northern hemisphere?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Excellent idea. Could be something there. Or maybe ISS or some other satellite at 5 sec exposure?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the pix! That is some kind of beautiful!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Beautiful Northern Lights!!!

Nature is very wonderful!

I LOVE God!

S&F!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
We just had a thread yesterday about how Harvard scientists wrote in one of their reports based on EISCAT, that the process of ionosphere heating in the incident they witnessed caused the most strange SPIRAL LIKE VISUALS in the AURORAL ARC.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by muzzleflash]

Thanks muzzleflash. I was reading through to see if someone would make that connection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join