It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New experience while opening chakras!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Okay so I was bored sitting in my living room and decided to make a new technique that I haven't thought of before. I imagined first 6 chakras starting from the root or base and and saw it covered in a shell and imagined that the shell broke off as I fine tuned the chakras. I made the root, sacral, and solar plexus chakras slow, the heart chakra relatively fast, the throat chakra really fast, and lastly the brow chakra insanely fast. After I opened my eyes I felt really relaxed like in a light-medium trance, which isn't hard to imagine considering I kept my mind clear except for the task and it took me about 5-10 minutes. Also I felt and faintly saw a white aura around me, not only that but as I thought/talked in my mind my mental voice was extremely different oddly. I then asked my self If i could see into my past lives. Here's the cool part, I saw two open eyed visions. One, the first, was looking out through a window looking out at the sea, it was triangle like and was oddly and geometrically shaped. The wall around it was a nice looking wood. The window parts, I dont know what they are called, not the glass, but the other part was a very dark grey color with a elegant yellow-gold design. I'm going much into detail about this vision because I've had another open eyed vision randomly sitting in class on a boat, fit for 2-3 people made from nice wood, similar wood, and I was looking out at the sea as well. The other vision I had that day was weird it was a image of a triangle and a square, both had a globe like pattern on it and it looked like it was graphed or something... Weird. It was pretty intense after awhile so I had to re-tune the throat and brow chakras much slower then they were, I was starting to get a bad headache. =]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You said the new technique only took your 5-10 mins. Do you think it's easier for you to do? Would it take someone new at it a bit longer? I'm just wondering how much our chakras respond to our focus. I've never really tried much with them.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
You said the new technique only took your 5-10 mins. Do you think it's easier for you to do? Would it take someone new at it a bit longer? I'm just wondering how much our chakras respond to our focus. I've never really tried much with them.

A lot of variables I'm sure have a lot to do with it such as intent,focus, and belief, etc. I do believe that this tech. works really well for me, especially with the fine tuning part. Its weird but when fine tuning some of them with my imagination some of the chakras seemed to have chose a different rate of speed. For example when i slowed down the throat chakra, instead of being what I set it to, it went much slower and i let it be. It wasn't my minds doing either, it was sudden and out of no where. Maybe my self knows better then my mind? x] Also I had another experience with this technique yesterday when working out. Needless to say I couldn't lift the weight in front of me so I focused on my root chakra only and made it spin at mach speeds and needless to say I lifted the weight with a lot less resistance. I had to slow it back down though, it made me feel weird.

I guess making your own techniques are better? All the techs I've made have always been better. This goes back to as far as when I first moved a psi wheel with my mind, I made my own twist to that technique. I also made a new tech for something... I forget what but its in one of my threads. I even get better success trying to make up my own techs for OOBE's. & This has been by far the best successes I've got from activating chakras. I've tried opening them in one session for thirty minutes, did the whole imagine four tubes going through each and every chakra and saw it getting brighter and blah. I do this one for 5-10 minutes and got an amazing experience.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hello!

I am in need of a newbie guide at meditating! Is there any tips anyone could offer me to help me on my way?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think the reason you should find yourself successfull at inventing/reinventing certain facets of spirituality is that although you tap into an array of energies, and that there are multiple paths to spirituality, the physical body being tuned for a task is better controlled by the guidlines, thoughts and ideas of its driver, who knows what can help or trick the body onto a course.

Good luck with your path, i am but a simple once a week for 20 mins kinda meditator, but its a stunning refreshment for the mind if anything

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freq Of Nature
Hello!

I am in need of a newbie guide at meditating! Is there any tips anyone could offer me to help me on my way?

My advice to you is to develop your own meditation techniques. Or read up on some mediation techniques and put your own curve to it. A newbie guide to meditation would be a pretty lengthy response in of itself. Meditation entails a lot of things, simply watching everything around you with no thoughts could be a meditation, or just focusing on one thing can be a meditation. Thinking extensively on one subject could be a meditation too.

Wiki says:
"Meditation is a holistic discipline by which the practitioner attempts to get beyond the reflexive, "thinking" mind into a deeper state of relaxation or awareness. Meditation is a component of many religions, and has been practiced since antiquity. It is also practiced outside religious traditions. Different meditative disciplines encompass a wide range of spiritual or psychophysical practices that may emphasize different goals—from achievement of a higher state of consciousness, to greater focus, creativity or self-awareness, or simply a more relaxed and peaceful frame of mind."

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

This is irrelevant but who cares, Songs ILL.

top topics

join