It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Spoke to a Tree

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I believe all physical matter has a spark of spirit within it.
When I read about trees, I recall the mention that, due to their limitation of movement, they gain their soul experience using 'out of body' experiences.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

Well then count me amongst the abnormal ones as well. I've done it too and it seemed to me I might have got a response - though it could have been a breeze stirring the branches.
Aren't there people who believe their plants grow better if they talk or even play music to them? Though in that case, what happens when we pull them up and eat them?
If someone said a tree grew legs and danced a jig, I might question their state of mind

But at the very least, there must be a life force. And I don't think there is anything wrong with trying to feel or sync with it.
I would suspect that if we took an anonymous poll, quite a lot of people would admit to it.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Well I once communicated with a moth but I can't translate what was said as it was in a different non verbal language.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

I wasn't trying to be nasty or mean with my original post, I just don't think its normal behavior thats all. Now if this thread was about communicating with animals then I would probably believe it.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Was experimenting with nature, and connecting to it. My friend told me to place an apple peice out and connect to the insects. Just prior to this, I had used a sweet scented shampoo, and was being buzzed by a hornet. I had learnt to blow mosquitos away, never swat them, they're just being good moms. I kept reaching into the energy field of the hornet and communicating, love and light, but...my hair was toxic shampoo, not food, and to keep his distance. After a while he went away. Then he started bombarding my face, roughly at eye level and I kept telling him its instinctive to brush something away form the eyes. My friend laughed and said, he was wondering how a sleepy headed human was able to communicate with him and was trying to look in my eyes.

Then a dragon fly was trapped in the house, in the corner. I opened the door and stood there and sent him love and peace. I showed the open door. It only took him about a half minute to fly lined up with the door on the ceiling but he was confused and turned around backwards. I persisted and within a minute he had turned around to face me for 30 seconds and then flew straight out nearly brushing my cheek.

I've also attuned to and sent love to the trees out back. In a meditation outside, one reached down and held me in his arms like a grandpa.

We need to learn how to communciate with insects and nature, and when we plant our gardens, organically without chemicals always plant extra rows for them and communicate which is theirs and which is ours.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

i understand
and im sorry that you ended up being the one who i called out, your post was one of the only ones that was left as it is, most of the critical ones were removed.

but if you can understand communication with animals, communication with other living things is very similar. just because trees dont have a brain like a human or an animal doesnt mean that its not flowing with some sort of spirit or life energy...and all that energy is connected. and that energy can recognize energy of other living beings around it. trees can feel us through our energies, so likewise, we can feel them through theirs

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
if you were on mushrooms while all this happened then i understand, otherwise i don't believe.

not that being on mushrooms discredits the experience, i mean mushrooms are good teachers.

I hope this message doesn't get censored by the stupid ATS crew

they are afraid of drugs or something, pretty paranoid stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I can dig it. I befefriended and had a long conversation with a boulder about 15 yrs ago while on '___'. And BTW, the boulder is way cooler than your crybaby tree.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Davidius

if everyone was like you this world would have a chance.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

I've been told to do things by a voice i've never heard before.

Then again its only ever happened once and it only ever said 2 words and i was shook to my core

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
Davidius

if everyone was like you this world would have a chance.

I quite agree..

Even trees enjoy the sunset.

think about it...........

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

And I'm sure that trees, like ppl, also do not like to have strangers put their hands on them and ask them questions. But no one thinks of that because trees only have feelings when the OP feels it necessary.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by tribewilder

And I'm sure that trees, like ppl, also do not like to have strangers put their hands on them and ask them questions. But no one thinks of that because trees only have feelings when the OP feels it necessary.

i would never put my hands on a tree without asking first. i respect their space the same way i would like to have my space respected by others.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Talking to trees is not normal.
But what is normal and what is good, or even real, is getting more and more different.

I remember, a few years ago, I used to have a "tree friend". It was a small poplar growing close to my house, just in front of my window. Almost every night I used to go and spend a moment with him, just talking to him. He never answered, maybe because I never actually listened. Or maybe he answered me but without any word : I allways felt calm and somehow happy when talking to him.
But someday, my father decided that it was growing too close to our home, and he moved it. It then was much farther from my window, and I couldn't get to see him that often. He ended up dying anyway, and I felt like losing a real friend.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

Exactly. Because the OP didn't ask or get consent for the contact, I am calling him a tree rapist. The OP molested the tree. He walked up to it and started touching and rubbing it. If he did that to a woman on the subway he would be in jail. As long as we are personifying trees, why not do it all the way?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I went to college with a woman who said she hugged and talked to trees. I wonder if you have to touch the tree to communicate. She was a biology major and became a college professor.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey OP, have I found the group for you!

I think I should probably start a matchmaking site for tree huggers and call it TreeHarmony.

These people weep for trees as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Hi David, when you open up and give your inner feelings and thoughts

especially when you say you have spoken to a tree you immediately can

expect to come under much scrutiny by some ATS members.

This is OK because you had the guts to come forward in front of the whole

world on ATS and say you just spoke to a tree. This tells me you have risen

to a greater spiritual understanding about your life and other life on this

Earth.

When I was a child I had a special place where I would go that was very consoling

to me and it was high up into an apple tree. I would climb up into the apple tree

where I had placed several wide boards across two sturdy branches where I

could sit or lie down. This was a quiet setting with an occasional bird singing

or squirrels could be seen playing amongst the nearby apple and pear trees.

This apple tree was my therapy and I would go into a deep sleep lying on

those boards and when I awoke it seems my troubles were not so bad after

all and they seemed to go away. Did the tree listen to me of course a tree

has feelings too. Does plant life thrive when soothing music is played of

course, no doubt about it and it is all about vibrational communications.

I spent many hours in that special apple tree and as the wind blew I could

hear the tree singing in the breeze. This tree and I had a special bound it

was as though this tree knew my inner thoughts and feelings. It was a place

where I could go in my little world away from the world. ^Y^

[edit on 27-2-2010 by amari]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Talking to trees can be very dangerous, you're very lucky he didn't BARK at you.

...but it probably wasn't the tree you were communicating with it was probably a dwende or leprechaun or something.

More likely just tell him to leaf him alone!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Is it hard trying to connect with so many things? I can barely communicate with my own family let alone trees.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join