It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2/19/10 Chemtrails over Portland, OR

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They need to do the chemtrails before they can turn on haarp so that we can then have the earthquake in woodburn that a psychic saw.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I apologize for my pedantry.

High levels of heavy metals in the environment are of concern. However, there are too many possible sources at the surface to consider them to be evidence of "chemtrails".

It would also be interesting to compare your analysis to others from other areas. If "chemtrails" were as pervasive as they are claimed to be there should be a great deal of consistency from a wide range of locations. I've never seen that demonstrated.

[edit on 2/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

G'day captaintyinknots

Just one thing first if I may.....

Did you choose that name from the "lizard in the cupboard"?

Back on topic.....

Even if you see "chemtrails" overhead, you wouldn't expect to see such aforementioned deposits close by.....

Such fine particulate matter would be dispersed & blown for 100's, if not 1,000's of miles & might not ever reach the ground at all.

That wind / air current / dispersal issue has been covered in detail on ATS, many times.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

G'day captaintyinknots

Just one thing first if I may.....

Did you choose that name from the "lizard in the cupboard"?

Back on topic.....

Even if you see "chemtrails" overhead, you wouldn't expect to see such aforementioned deposits close by.....

Such fine particulate matter would be dispersed & blown for 100's, if not 1,000's of miles & might not ever reach the ground at all.

That wind / air current / dispersal issue has been covered in detail on ATS, many times.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I certainly did

I am in no way presenting this as definitive evidence. What I am saying is that there are enough things, such as this, for me to be convinced that they absolutely do not exist.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I certainly did

I am in no way presenting this as definitive evidence. What I am saying is that there are enough things, such as this, for me to be convinced that they absolutely do not exist.

G'day captaintyinknots

"Mr Balloon hands.......Mr Walkway......"
......sorry......

I think you meant to say:

What I am saying is that there are enough things, such as this, for me not to be convinced that they absolutely do not exist.

Perhaps you can do what I did when I first became aware of this "chemtrail" issue & worried about it a little.....

Keep an open mind & keep on reading.

In the end, the chemtrail argument "blows away in the breeze"!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I certainly did

G'day captaintyinknots

"Mr Balloon hands.......Mr Walkway......"
......sorry......

I think you meant to say:

What I am saying is that there are enough things, such as this, for me not to be convinced that they absolutely do not exist.

Perhaps you can do what I did when I first became aware of this "chemtrail" issue & worried about it a little.....

Keep an open mind & keep on reading.

In the end, the chemtrail argument "blows away in the breeze"!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I am in no way new to the subject.

I do knot fret about it in the way that most do, as I realize there are far too many unanswered questions to ever actually get anywhere.

I have seen the evidence for debunking(yes, Ozweatherman's material as well). I have seen the so called 'smoking guns' that supposedly 'prove' them to be fact.

Neither side PROVES anything. Both just go round and round.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
All I see in those pics are contrails from a turbine engine. There's nothing evil in those and until someone takes me up and samples one of these and proves that it's anything other than condensed water vapor, I think you all are grasping at straws.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The below video is of normal commercial airliners leaving obvious condensation trails which quickly dissipate behind the jet. This video is from the same day within the same hour of the photos in post #1, in fact you can even see the haze left over from the chemtrails in the video.

I have multiple videos on various days of this type of activity. Condensation trails and chemical trails ARE BLATANTLY DISTINGUISHABLE. Those who deny the truth in front of their eyes are either suffering from cognitive dissonance or have very different motives for being here than the rest of us do. Personally I think its a little of both.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just wanted to post a bit more evidence I just came across.

US Patent #3899144 - Powder Contrail Generation

Those of you who think you have dug through all the garbage and conspiracy bs to find the truth that these are all just contrails are really only fooling yourselves. You think you are being open minded and subjective yet in reality the truth is you are simply digging for a suitable explanation that justifies you not having to worry about the possibility that your own government is spraying chemicals in the air that you, your family, friends, neighbors, plants, and earth have to breath.

For the sake of all humanity I hope you all come to your senses.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by ascisco]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Read and understand what phage says!

There are NO such things as chemtrails!
Its only normal contrails from airplanes!
Dont listen to lies.

Please read about contrails here:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ascisco

Contrails do different things in the same skies, depending on local weather. Weather at altitude can be very different from the ground, and can be very different just a few hundred feed away.

Unless you can get a direct sample from two different trails, and analyse the samples and find the suspect chemicals, you haven't got any evidence at all.

Everything chemtrailers claim can be simply explained away by a fundamental lack of knowledge about contrails.

If proponents of chemtrails can't prove they exist, then the default position of "they don't exist" stands. It's impossible to prove they don't exist, but possible (indeed, easy, according to some) to prove they do exist.

Both sides not being able to prove their case isn't a stalemate, but a convincing blow against chemtrails existing. It's critical thinking.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by davesidious]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Then why establish the patent on "chemtrails", if they do not exist? Do you seriously think the technology isn't there, and if so do you think they are not utilising it?

Of course they are!

I'm sick of all you nuggets who can't see the wood for the trees. I hope you all rot in hell, on a fiery rock next to Bush.

Stick that in your jet fuel and burn it.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior
Then why establish the patent on "chemtrails", if they do not exist? Do you seriously think the technology isn't there, and if so do you think they are not utilising it?
Of course they are!
I'm sick of all you nuggets who can't see the wood for the trees. I hope you all rot in hell, on a fiery rock next to Bush.

G'day NibiruWarrior

You need not worry about chemtrails because there is no such as a chemtrail.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh... Right... My bad...

I take about this " " much notice of what you just said, as you stated "fact" which clearly there are only ideas and no facts regarding this topic thus far.

Sorry but after doing my own research on this, I believe my own opinion, not the opinion (masquerading as fact) of someone like yourself.

Cheers for the opinion anyway, but no cheers

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
MAJOR chemtrailing in the skies over Forest Grove !!!!!! I'm talking full on !!!! sky is completely greyed out..

It' s/b raining in 3-4 days from today ..

yes.. I took pics but have to find the cable to upload..

anyone else see this ????

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Yes! Recently "they" have been heavily chemtrailing Portland OR. Today, some of the worst I've seen! (only been native for 5 years). I've watched our deep perfect dark blue skies with no visible ceiling, turn into a gray haze. It is obviously from the unusually heavy plane traffic's chemtrails (I agree with an above post, chemicals are chemicals whether or not there are additional poisons being sprayed out of the plane as well). These trails hang in the air and slowly spread out to form the haze. Been watching the skies since 7:00am this morning. The proof is in the skies, not in the DIS-information!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by melancholyfairy13
Yes! Recently "they" have been heavily chemtrailing Portland OR. Today, some of the worst I've seen! (only been native for 5 years). I've watched our deep perfect dark blue skies with no visible ceiling, turn into a gray haze. It is obviously from the unusually heavy plane traffic's chemtrails (I agree with an above post, chemicals are chemicals whether or not there are additional poisons being sprayed out of the plane as well). These trails hang in the air and slowly spread out to form the haze. Been watching the skies since 7:00am this morning. The proof is in the skies, not in the DIS-information!

the pattern i'm seeing is the same thing.. slowly spread out to form the haze. However, another pattern is, it 80% of the time, they spray during clear skies and sunny. Personally, I think the NW and other parts of the US are in a drought and they're just trying to stave it off a bit..

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
and guess what.. just like clock work.......it's raining within 3 days of my last post..

hmmm....seriously staving off a drought..

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruWarrior
Of course they are!

NibiruWarrior.....

I agree completely

How dare the disinfo agents agree with the following information & discussions!

Chemtrails? Need help
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

Chemtrail believers, I challenge you to debunk contrail science

Contrails: Understanding why they aren’t chemtrails

The Chemtrail Myth

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenon explained

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Unplausible, and Meteorologically Innacurate

The Astounding Effect Of Contrails On Climate

How To Forecast Using Clouds Part 1

Atmospheric Phenomenen You May or May Never See- Part One

OzWeatherman Profile Page

Full ATS search on Chemtrails

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
and guess what.. just like clock work.......it's raining within 3 days of my last post..

hmmm....seriously staving off a drought..

I really hope you are joking because it always rains here. Heck, today was like driving in a river on the freeway. Thats normal NW life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join