It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female ats members not welcome???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I recently started taking notice of names, trying to figure out what I could gather.
It's frequently fruitless. Most seem to be gender-neutral. Even the specific ones could be lying.

One of the reasons to love online communications is that because you can't see the other person, there's no visual prejudice. We're all equal!

I couldn't tell from your name that you were female until you said something. And quite frankly, I don't care.

I only care that you give good message

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Without being sexist or rude but, did you ever consider the fact that at a certain "period" of the month you are overly sensitive to what people say to you?

I lived in a house with 5 women and I spent a lot of time in the garage by myself because at some point everybody was having "issues"!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

I lived in a house with 5 women and I spent a lot of time in the garage by myself because at some point everybody was having "issues"!

Omahgwad ... lol ...

Can I put that in my signature please?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Without being sexist or rude but, did you ever consider the fact that at a certain "period" of the month you are overly sensitive to what people say to you?

WHY does this ALWAYS come up in every thread about women?
Not ALL women get bitchy that time of the month..and what the heck is the male excuse for getting bitchy with us whenever? Menstruation sympathy?
Seriously..enough.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Dude! :shk:

but on another note. Maybe the OP just ran into a couple of jackasses, they do happen even on ATS. Not everyone is rude. Well, I am, but not everyone is rude.

[edit on 2/20/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I have been here for a long time and both sexes take swings at me.

I could fill a book of little inuendos about me.

It does hurt sometimes. But after many trips to psychiatrists, i seem to be coping a little better, ARENT I CHILDREN???

Now all i have to do is submit the bill to ATS.......muhahahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I have been here for a long time and both sexes take swings at me.

I could fill a book of little inuendos about me.

It does hurt sometimes. But after many trips to psychiatrists, i seem to be coping a little better, ARENT I CHILDREN???

Now all i have to do is submit the bill to ATS.......muhahahahahahahaha

love ya hon

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Love you too.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

WHY does this ALWAYS come up in every thread about women?

Well to be fair, that second bit, the one that's signature worthy doesn't have to be about the thing that always comes up in every thread about women.

I live with one woman and a girl bulldog and I'm often in the garage ... sometimes by choice sometimes at their vigorous request.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Well, at least we girls can take pride in the fact that once a month we are more advanced on the evolutionary scale than you guys!

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshiner
since I have signed up to ats i have had nothing but sad and nasty comments from ats members, and pure bad manners has anyone else noticed?

why are the men on here allowed to swear and if a woman swears back you get points?? and the male members don't?

A woman can get a way with murder, a guy can't. That is just the way it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

What bug? I'm looking at a dude that resembles Brad Pitt...

*Must have changed the avatar... AD, you got to him!*

[edit on 20-2-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshiner
since I have signed up to ats i have had nothing but sad and nasty comments from ats members, and pure bad manners has anyone else noticed?

why are the men on here allowed to swear and if a woman swears back you get points?? and the male members don't?

Starshiner... it's a large community. There is a little bit of everything here, not to mention that communication it is a two-way street. Are you doing your part?

You have only control over yourself and your posts, what others choose to do with themselves and their posts are a reflection of them (not you).

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I like you.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

ever since i have put up this thread my star contributions have been removed????

I'm not even sure that's possible. Please submit a complaint using the complain feature, and someone should be able to look into this for you.

The Terms and Conditions apply to all members (and staff), male or female. However, the mods are not omniscient (so we don't catch everything), nor would you be aware if another member was warned, penalized, etc. (so it's safe to assume the other, male members were penalized for the same transgressions, if such occurred in the same thread.)

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Well, at least we girls can take pride in the fact that once a month we are more advanced on the evolutionary scale than you guys!

HAHAHAHA

Give yourself some credit....if you asked my fiance it would be all month, every month, every year

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by starshiner

Of course you womenfolk are welcome here! Somebody has to keep the place nice and clean!!!

Just kidding! Seriously, NO ONE is allowed to use foul language here, regardless of sex. It is a violation of the T & C. The mods can't be everywhere at once, and sometimes these things slip through the cracks, but if you notice such behavior in a post, just hit the alert button at the bottom of the post and alert the mods. Trust me, they will take care of the problem!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have always been treated with utmost respect and you can surely tell I'm female by my screen name.

I might suggest that if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen,

Oh, and your attitude has a tremendous amount of influence on what people's response to you is.

It's all good........relax and enjoy the fun.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have always been treated with utmost respect and you can surely tell I'm female by my screen name.

I might suggest that if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen,

Oh, and your attitude has a tremendous amount of influence on what people's response to you is.

It's all good........relax and enjoy the fun.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I seem to have been lucky. My wife when going through PMS doesn't get at all emotional or mean.

The way I see it is guys, girls, white, black, red brown, purple whatever...we're all good and we're all bad

IMO of course

-Kyo

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join