It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral : Case Closed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnyscience

It has been shown many times that it was not a "portal".

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
daveS ... hopefully the following is along the lines of what you wanted.
If not, then let me know.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cb51b272a39.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Really interesting indeed...Ive "read" all you posts. I have no intention
to say i understand it all, but i have to say. Nice work.

The thing that pops up is "Wormhole". Maybe not a fully useable
one but maybe in it´s testfaze. All i have "known" about wh´s is
that they would require wast amonts of energy to create. Maybe
these tests are to find out "other" way to crate one. Ways the
doesent need all that energy. But then why start by creating
a WH? If that is the case, they need something to fly into the
hole, righ? Some kind of ship or module. So, IF this is testing
wh´s do they allready have the ship/module? Flying into a wh
would be neat, but i would like the option to go back as well.
So they would need a ship/module tha could create a wh back.

Well verry interesting as i said. And what i say is my personal
view on this.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
S & F for all your tireless hard work. Good job! I came across this video of the spiral claiming it is from a different angle and did not see it posted here, so here it is:

If you have not seen it, I hope it adds something to your research.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

wrathofall ....

I'm always on the lookout for new media relating to the Norway Spiral event and would like to thank you for wanting to bring this to my attention.

Unfortunately however, this is a known hoax vid clip that has been CGI'd ... but admittedly it does look good

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

So,you spent all that time explaining in detail,with intricate diagrams,advanced mathematics,receiving1000's of ATS points,stars and flags and getting a gold status as a "solid"contributor",for what you are now saying is a CGI hoax?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

So,you spent all that time explaining in detail,with intricate diagrams,advanced mathematics,receiving1000's of ATS points,stars and flags and getting a gold status as a "solid"contributor",for what you are now saying is a CGI hoax?

What ????

Please re-read my response to wrathofall.

In that response, I simply stated that the "new" vid clip that was provided (and ONLY that vid clip) was an existing one that I was well aware of. Furthermore, that clip had been discussed quite a while back by many people and determined to have been a hoax.
This particular vid clip in no way affects the analysis that I carried out OR the conclusions that I reached.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Oh my! I'm usually much better than that! Been a long day. My dog is sick. I have a headache. I woke up late for work. I think I was abducted last night. I'm out of orange juice...

...OH GOD! I HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!

My humbled apologies!

Almost forgot! It wasn't me...it was the Illuminati!!!!

Move along...nothing to see here.
edit on 3-11-2010 by wrathofall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

... technology capable of manipulating the fabric of space.

What makes you think this technology exists here in our time?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
omg listen to yourself? seriously you think a missile could do that? you've done a lot of "work" for nothing.

just look at it. no way thats a missile.

most likely cause is the HAARP installation right below it. looks to me more like something being projected from the ground into the sky, starting from a focal point.

But why are we talking about something that happened ages ago that no one really cares about anymore?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hey.

The famous “Norway spiral” or “Norway wormhole” was created using this Tesla-particle beam, I believe

UFO or missile trace? Mystery spiral lights over Norway
www.youtube.com...
Strange Aerial Phenomena in China UFO Wormhole? -MUST SEE!!!
www.youtube.com...

UFO Flying Over China July 9 2010!!! REAL
www.youtube.com...

UFO leaving a Wormhole-Amazing footage!.
www.youtube.com...

Originally, this "particle beam" was invented by Nikola Tesla, and may also be the device which they use to make 'crop circles'. ..or from which they developed the “crop circle-device”.

This device might spray out some kind of electrolyte (liquid-solution maybe, or metal dust) which then is charged with high voltage electricity to form this glowing plasma clouds.

According to some crop circle-researchers, they have found tiny iron/metal particles in and around crop circles, which would point to a similar “particle device” as Nikola Tesla is describing in the article linked below.
I believe, the UFO-crew (humans, btw..not aliens) can control this “charged particle mist” with electromagnetism, and create these complex forms using computers ..to me, some of these crop circles remind the early computer graphics and ‘screen savers’.

Here’s the description by Nikola Tesla himself of this “particle beam” device and of it’s “open-end particle-bulb” which send out these highly charged particles and forms this charged projectile.
THE NEW ART of PROJECTING CONCENTRATED NON-DISPERSIVE ENERGY THROUGH NATURAL MEDIA
www.tfcbooks.com...

If these “particle bulbs” were made to form some sort of “honey comb”-type thing, this would help to shape and twist smaller areas to many different directions, and you could turn the bulbs individually ..just a thought..
Imo, we see this “twist spraying” during the Norway Spiral effect ..in which charged particle spiral makes the atmospheric gasses glow as plasma

What is even more interesting with this particle beam station-description by Nikola Tesla is ..that he seems to be telling that the generator, powering the device was a “Free energy”-generator ..it could be made “self existing” ..that is once you got it started, it produced more energy, than it used to operate the whole station ..so it produced energy “over unity”
So, all the generator needed was a “jump start” to ignite the gases used to run the generator, after this it ran “on it’s own”.

This he mentions in his correspondence with Sava Kosanovic, March 1, 1941 ..”I add that in the station one must have a small generator or battery of 30 volts for activation”
www.teslaradio.com...

“Perhaps the most important of these inventions is the new high potential electro-static generator, schematically represented in Fig. 4, which is provided with my improved terminal consisting of a spherical metallic frame 1, with attachments 2, adapted to be fastened to the former by nuts 3, as above described. The terminal has a platform 4, in the interior of the frame intended for supporting machinery, instruments and observers, and is carried to a suitable elevation on insulating columns omitted from the drawing for the sake of simplicity. To energize the terminal, air under pressure is driven at high speed through a hermetically closed channel comprising a turbo compressor 5, with intake and outlet connections, conduits 7 and 8, special fittings 9 and 10,and a short pipe 11. The conduits 7 and 8, are preferably composed of pieces of glazed porcelain bolted tightly together, the joints being made airtight by suitable packing and are corrugated on the outside to minimize electrical leakage. The fittings 9 and 10 and pipe 11, may also be of the same kind of material. The air before entering and after leaving the compressor, as well as all apparatus within the airtight enclosure 6, is effectively cooled and maintained at a constant temperature by means as ordinarily employed which was not thought necessary to illustrate. The operation of the machine will be understood most readily by likening the moving column of air to a running belt. When the air, leaving the compressor, reaches the device 12, containing discharge points electrified by a direct current of high tension, it is ionized and the charge imparted to it is carried upward to the special fitting 9, where it is drawn off by sucking points and charges the terminal. On the return to the compressor the air passes through special fitting 10, where it receives electricity of the opposite sign conveying it to the device 13, and from there to the ground. These actions are repeated with great rapidity. The generator can be made self-exciting be suitable connections. For several reasons, I estimate that a machine described will have an output of many times greater than a belt generator of the same size and, besides, it has several other important construction and operative advantages”

www.tfcbooks.com...

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Great hypothisis and well presented. Any research dealing with this sort of advanced and unknown physics must be very secret. I'm sure someone checked the barometric pressure in that area to see if it rapidly decreased. We might have lost some atmosphere to another dimension or place.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

No offense, but that wasn't a missile. Did the Russians launch one over Australia in July with the same failed result? Don't answer, that was rhetorical. Just a suggestion, but take a look at the spirals on the cave walls.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No offense, but I smell disinfo. Too technical to be otherwise.
Unless, of course, it was history's first missile that left no contrail. Perhaps it was a hybrid.
edit on 9-11-2010 by astrogolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Meh...

This:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a3a1acf929c.jpg[/atsimg]
departments.colgate.edu...

Is an Optical mode effect of Two beams of Electromagnetic radiation, at 180 degrees out of phase, at a slight off angle.

The interference pattern caused by the intersecting beams causes a spiral shaped zone of High intensity.

At certain wavelengths, the EM radiation would excite the Ions in the Upper mesosphere to luminescence.

2 Phased Antenna arrays can be used to create these High Mode optical effects between the two emitters.

As the Intersect point moves (one emitter more powerful than the other, so it pushes the opaque plasma interference zone) it would create a "Spinning" effect on the spiral.

Like... SO:

-Edrick
edit on 9-11-2010 by Edrick because: Add Video

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a335b5ff4fbe.jpg[/atsimg]

... at the center of the spiral appears to be a definitive structure that is connected to the innermost ring. What the structure may be, is unfortunately unknown.

Interesting

Very interesting

What do you see in this picture?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1142a744c21b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9-11-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I see........ ORLY

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I suspect it was CERN on line when the spral appeared. I heard that when it appeared they sent MR. OBAMA to the bunker.

If it was a missle test the US would have had it on radar painted.

This was CERN no doubt. Think about the magnetic fields that are generated to contain the matter which is accelerated in that giant loop.

They know it was from them but they will never admit it.

Wern't they supposed to come out and release some data about the H B aka dark matter.

They got the data and are keeping it tight to the chest.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Obama wasn't sent to a bunker, that story was a hoax written by Sorcha Faal.

And you're gonna need a whole lot more than just saying it was CERN, have you read the OP through yet?

Don't know how anyone can think this is anything but a missile after the work the OP did on this.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think you've put a lot of work into researching this. Awesome.

However, an equal amount of work should be put into researching missiles, rockets, and their malfunctions. Then parallel research on photography. Then researching the effects of applying programmed filters(ie photoshop, paint shop pro etc), to either scanned or digital photographs. How does that make anything more or less true?

There is a plethora of knowledge missing to conclusively say anything for certain.

I do work with facial recognition software on a daily basis. The percentage, even with applied "fixer labs" or other such programs is low on matching over 50% on anything. And NOT Admissible in court..yet.

I do admire the amount of work put in, but I think more is needed if you are to "debunk" anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join