It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments are a conspiracy only.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
How was the world behaving before the first ever government? Lets go back further. How was the world behaving before there were kings?

Could it be called anarchy way back then? Didn't anarchy, not called anarchy back then, work says that we got this far and still exist?

Personally I know anarchy works successfully, so what are we waiting for? Lets resurrect anarchy. There werent no big problems till government came along. Know what I mean, huh?

Man, in my great opinion anarchy is the best thing from the ancient time frame.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Do you have any sources, facts, statistics to back up your claims?

Why do you think anarchy worked before?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by Tormentations

Do you have any sources, facts, statistics to back up your claims?

Why do you think anarchy worked before?

There was a beginning to everything. A beginning king, a beginning government. So that is the source itself the beginning says so. Before there was a first king, there was what? Nothing but anarchy. Or else what?

And it worked before says that we are here today even though we are under corrupted governments.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Can you please define "anarchy" as you are deploying it here? What mode of economy or production do you propose? How would one go about instigating this shift?

What do you mean by "conspiracy" when reducing "government" to this term?

What are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Brown
Can you please define "anarchy" as you are deploying it here? What mode of economy or production do you propose? How would one go about instigating this shift?

What do you mean by "conspiracy" when reducing "government" to this term?

What are you talking about?

No authority or rule by somebody (government) else over any other person. There was no economy long ago, but sure people made due on their own with no king or gov. The economy shouldnt be a concern when it's anarchy where people make due however freely with caution/discretion. Back in ancient anarchy times there could not be a conspiracy (a term brought to by the law) since there was no laws of the whole land. But in anarchy there are no laws anyone must follow, yet I'm sure people knew how to go about things smoothly. Ever since the law of the whole land and the government there came conspiracies. Therefore is government the only conspiracy in my great opinion.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
And pray tell, what makes your opinion great?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hmm... I think I can grasp a understanding of what you're saying.

Like Hashshashin founder Hassan-i Sabbah said: "Nothing is true; everything is permitted".

top topics

join