It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Martyr of the 2nd American Revolution?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

You have our attention sir.
How do you propose we save it?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Meh, I'm not really waiting for everybody to wake up, just more than their are now. One more people wake up then are asleep, or rather once a good portion do - action can be followed and worked upon.

I realize people won't all wake up, but this 'event' will certainly help some to. The people will awake to realize that they aren't alone - that their anger is more spread then they believed. The government will wake up and realize that they are soon past the point of no return.

Things are going to speed up from here. Hold onto hats.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

No were are not going to give anyone the pleasure. Fighting against the English was an honor comparied to the thugs running things now. We will just take them up by the nape of thier elected asses and un elect them.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Citizen must be asleep. Where has he been, the show is already on the road. We are awake.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
A quote from Gwydionblack,
”To me, this is the best news I've seen in months. I'm proud to call this man my countryman. He had enough and unlike most people who would rather hide behind messages of peace and "waiting it out" it did something to get himself noticed in a world where many will go unnoticed.”

Go easy my countrymen! You do not understand the ownership here. It is better to carry a big stick and talk softly. The seven pages that Joseph wrote are heartfelt for him, so much, that he was willing to leave his wife and daughter behind.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
We are not Communists. Nor are we Conservatives. We are instead the people who reject all ideologies, all forms of thought conditioned by language, all hierarchies and all methods of power. Our goal is solely to make sure that we as individuals are able to do whatever we want to. We believe in freedom; freedom is our ideology and our power structure.

Society is already created. There is no need for leaders, for explorers, or for guidance. We have everything and now we want it to come fairly to the rest of us. Any person who takes command will inevitably oppress us, and will make us serve some abstract higher goal we do not understand, and will try to rank us by how effective we are at following that goal. Those people are against freedom.

The people who want to rule us like kings think they are smarter, or have better character, or are given the divine power to rule us. They are not. We need no gods, no masters, no wiser people. We will compete among ourselves in the games and economies we have established. Who then needs a leader? We are freedom: free of leaders, free of a single path of decision, free of ideas that trap us and make us think reality is only one way. We are as many realities as we are people. We are each our own world.

Our freedom is tolerance, is love, is peace, is justice, is freedom. All good things come from freedom. Freedom means no one can pick our path, and we do not need a path, since we are each our own free worlds and we interact only as we need to. Society will run itself and we will compete, the best of us rising above the rest at our jobs, at our sports games and in line as we rush to get the good products before others. Competition and freedom are better than kings and struggling for survival in the wild, where natural selection might grade some of us as poor.

If anyone opposes our freedom, or suggests any kind of idea or plan that limits our freedom by pointing out a direction, we will crush them. We will kill them for their bad ideas, or we will chase them out of their jobs by calling them bigots, or we will shun them socially like nerds at a football rally. Their thoughts are bad and we are going to crush the thoughts we fear, because those fearful thoughts mean inequality. Inequality means direction. Direction means leadership. Leadership leads to kings, kings lead to war, which leads to hate, which makes us morally bad.

We are all those people who speak of freedom and want no direction to limit our freedom and encroach on our private kingdoms in our one-person worlds. All ideologies and people can speak of freedom and escape direction. It is only sometimes that we notice how the darkness of disorganization has crept in among us, and how lonely we are. But speak not of that; we have freedom!

If this is the revolution, count me out.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Megan Riley of Austin Texas states that the fire dept and a Haz-mat truck were across the street! What? Were they waiting?
Here is the Youtube link. See it while you can.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

nah nah he doesnt work there he just works for the irs . i was just saying its wrong to assume these people deserve this.
thanks tho
Be Well

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
They had it coming.

You can't surround the citizens with government sanctioned violence on non violent offenses then expect the citizens to not learn from your examples.

This government is to expensive We cant afford it monetary and morally.THis government has strangled our freedom, we have nothing left to give.

Leave us.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

A start. Leadership by Intelligence and Not Popularity. Modern society is based on a greed empowered by individualism, or the placing of the individual above all else; this is the result of underconfidence on the part of a large number of our people, and their political empowerment allowing them to misappropriate resources to ensure individualism takes precedence over any other thought or value. Consumerism, democracy, and media/popularity are the means by which we make decisions. For the future, we want to have intelligent leaders chosen by a subset of our population that comprises the intelligent and capable in making leadership decisions; instead of democracy, and the consumerist ideal that whatever idea makes money is the best, we would like a community of leaders picking leaders based on what is the best course of action for our society, no matter how unpopular it appears at first (most great ideas are initially opposed by most people, so it is unreasonable to expect that because most people do not like the sound of an idea, it is bad.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

I'm terrified to hear what your opinion about all the kids killed in the Oklahoma City Bombing would be! Are you and the others who also think this was a good thing so bloodthirsty?

Why is it that a Canadian Brit is arguing restraint and democracy to Americans? You fought two wars against us regarding exactly this. I'm done with this thread, it's becoming too disturbing. Have your delusions of revolution to satisfy your anger, you will not win. Peaceful change will have the final say. I truly believe that in a system so great as America's that democracy and pluralism will win out over violence and extremism.

May Peace Travel With You, All Of You.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

I'm terrified to hear what your opinion about all the kids killed in the Oklahoma City Bombing would be! Are you and the others who also think this was a good thing so bloodthirsty?

Why is it that a Canadian Brit is arguing restraint and democracy to Americans? You fought two wars against us regarding exactly this. I'm done with this thread, it's becoming too disturbing. Have your delusions of revolution to satisfy your anger, you will not win. Peaceful change will have the final say. I truly believe that in a system so great as America's that democracy and pluralism will win out over violence and extremism.

May Peace Travel With You, All Of You.

I am sorry to see you go.
Thank you for your contribution.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This man was more of a patriot than anyone I've heard of in a long time. It sucks if innocent people who were just trying to make a living died. But the didn't die in vain tgey died for a event that needed to happen and i will pray for them.Now to voting to change what we have in office it won't work it hasn't worked in the history of this country and it never will. We do need to start a revolution and this is a good starting point.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
We've been fed High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, and other chemicals in fast food. There will be no Second Revolution I'm afraid. Just a small rebellion that will be easily defeated.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Knowledge is power and responsibility. It is time for those who are aware of what is truly going on to act.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Joseph Stack is no martyr and there will never be a 2nd American Revolution. Joseph Stack was a wackjob and failure to his FAMILY.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I disagree.

On the basis that you have no evidence of your claims.

I say keep watching the police pat themselves on the back and prance around like they did something for showing up afterwords to say, yup the guy is dead it looks like a plane and there is no danger!

Simply put the police failed to protect him from the irs and failed to protect him from going on a rampage. Even in a free society there are consequences .Like it or not that is the way it is. Gov is not the only folks who deal out the consequences.

The prevailing attitude of today is. Lets beat anyone that does not comply with unfair laws then imprison them then we will fine them.
It matters not if the law is fair or constitutional or moral or whatever.

Then if they act out which is normal they are a nutjub. I completely disagree.

In a polite and free society there is no room for violence that includes police on citizen violence.

I love how police carry weapons mistreat the public, do the bidding of the irs and other groups with violence. Then the public pretends that its the fault of the 1 single man as if man is some mindless drone.

The only folks i see carrying firearms in public are the police, and quite frankly they are doing a piss poor job ad defending the public.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You can diasgree all you want TROLL but the handwriting is on the wall and this man was a wackjob. Put aside what he felt for the government, he FAILED as a FATHER and HUSBAND.

There is no way you can get deny that, and since he decided to crash planes and not make his family a priority, he is a wackjob. Now stop talking about police and all that other madness because it has little to do with anything.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

You can diasgree all you want TROLL but the handwriting is on the wall and this man was a wackjob. Put aside what he felt for the government, he FAILED as a FATHER and HUSBAND.

There is no way you can get deny that, and since he decided to crash planes and not make his family a priority, he is a wackjob. Now stop talking about police and all that other madness because it has little to do with anything.

Failed in whose eyes? Playing devils advocate here but say his action actually does play a major part in bringing about a massive change on this planet that frees humanity from the grips of a few greedy men?

Then he would be called a hero and his wife and daughter would be proud to call him theirs. Some people who were called "whackjobs" in their day went on to bring about some of the most amazing changes and revelations of our history.

Never look at something as good or bad, black or white. What you call bad now may be the trigger for the most amazing experience of your life. No one dies in vain.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

what about all the americans who volunteer to go kill and bomb the sh*t out of iraq and afghanistan, did they fail too?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join