It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human awakening being “liberation from the moon.”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not that I doubt the infallible Phage (
), but you can't just disprove one thing in the OP's post and claim the entire post is automatically wrong. Disprove all the points in the OP's post, and then you'll be somewhere.

[edit on 2/20/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Everything else has been covered pretty thoroughly.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I thiink this will explain a lot of questions here.

thepiratebay.org...(2009)[WS-PDTV]_Ekolb

Direct From the Moon

A Japanese lunar orbiter, custom-built to map the moon's surface and measure its magnetic and gravitational fields, beams high-definition images back to Earth. Nearly 40 years after Apollo astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin enthralled the nation when they became the first men to land on the moon, lunar exploration has returned to the headlines as new information is being uncovered about the birth of our solar system. With stunning footage from the Kaguya lunar orbiter, Direct from the Moon reveals images of the moon and Earth in spectacular detail like never seen before.

Whilst there's a few things i laughed at thinking i can't believe some obviously advanced and intellectual scientists in cosmology can be that silly, i'm not saying what, that's for you to discern i won't lead people on what i noticed in case it really isn't common knowledge yet, i thought a few things were which are different to what's being given to understand in the programme, you notice and you articulate it that's your choice, but not many things where i thought such, very few in fact, most of this is spot on as much as factual, as much as ground breaking understandings of Luna.

Great programme, please buy if you can afford the DVD if you download, helps National Geographic pay for more great material to be produced to enlighten the many.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Also.

thepiratebay.org...[HST]_The_Universe_-_Mysteries_of_the_Moon.divx

History Channel
The Universe
Mysteries of the Moon.

For thousands of years, mankind has found comfort in its presence. It's been a lantern for nighttime travelers, a timekeeper for farmers, and a location finder for sailors at sea. For some cultures, it's even been a god. It's the only cosmic body ever visited by human beings. From afar, the Moon's luminance has captivated us since the beginning of time. And a closer look at the beacon in the dark sky reveals an ever-present source of myth, intrigue, controversy and unsolved mysteries. The field of science may cast an empirical light on some things about the Universe, but lunar experts are the first to admit they don't have all the answers when it comes to our Moon. This episode explores the theories behind Lunar Transient Phenomena that have left scientists stumped for centuries; takes to the Canadian waters to see how the Moon effects our planet through tides; and dusts off some age-old myths and weighs arguments that without our Moon, humanity may not even exist.

Again, great programme, please buy DVD if you can afford it if downloading, helps History Channel produce more great material, better quality with extras as well, which if Luna is that special to you, the higher quality will be pleasing compared to DivX encoded..

Peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
All of these things show that the moon is either artificial/inhabited/a form of spacecraft.

ok, let's begin then!

1)The moon is too old to be natural. Some rocks have been dated at 4.5 billion years old. The oldest rock every found on the moon is 5.3 BILLION years old! One Billion years older than earth!

Rock cannot be dated by any current means of measurement. On Earth it is dated by geostrata and correlating organic materials in said strata.

2)To prove it, if the earth and moon were made at the same time, why does one body [earth] have so much iron and the other [the moon] not so much?

This proves nothing really. Certainly not that theyare of the same age or anything else really.

3) The moon is the ONLY known sattelite to have such a perfect circular orbit that never shows its opposite side. Some Astronomers speculate that only artificiality could possible achive this.
the universe is a huge huge place, being "the only known" doesn't say much at all about anything. We are still learning about our own solar system.

4) Some iron particles taken back to earth show mutated iron that NEVER RUSTS! we DO NOT have ANY technology as advanced as this. This is truly a sign of superior intelligence

How is it a sign of intelligence? No oxygen = no rust.

5) Two elements are found in moon rocks that are not natural and should not be there (Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237) These elements are not even found naturally on earth! They have to be engineered

Where is a document citation stating these are found and how they could not have been brought into play via the suns cosmic rays interacting with the raw materials?

6) The moon has been proven semi-hollow starting at about 80 miles down. The core is only 1800 degrees ferinheit. compared to earths 9000 degree core! IT IS A PROVEN FACT THAT NONATURAL SATTELITE CAN BE A HOLLOW OBJECT.

This is a total fabrication. Nothing of the sort has been proven ever.

7) There are various tracks, pyrimids, obelisks, dome, and more found on the moon that are published somewhere (google it)

yeah, 'cause google and a bunch of blurry pictures that require hand drawn outlines and colour changes to see anything at all and even then is proof! lol

8) The Apollo mission was mistankenly brodcasted on a radiostaion thought to be unknown to the public. But locals tuned into it! the message allegedly heard was "These babies are huge, sir....enormous....Oh God, you wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you, there are otherspacecraft out there... Lined upon the far side of the crater edge....there on the moon watching us!!!"

Artificial structures, space craft etc visible on the moon and currently feature on Jose Escamilla's documentary Moon Rising.
all transmissions from moon landings could be picked up by shortwave by anyone anywhere.
there is no mistaken broadcasts and who's to say the talk was not of boulders or craters?

The above Piratical Criminal V.I.S.P., with local base a neighbor stellar body (Moon), entered our solar system about 11.500 B.C., and attacked against the pre-existing corresponding planetary V.I.S.P. Andromedians, who were friendly to the White Andromedian Pelasgian Terra Race.
Is this some sort of board game thing? video game? what the heck are you on about with this? lol

Already from 1985, namely about 22 years before the disclosures of John Lear in 2007, G.H.REES wrote in their documents that Moon is a hybrid heavenly body, namely an ex-natural body of a planetary system in the constellation of Draco, transformed to a natural-artificial body, namely a hybrid body, which means transformed to a gigantic spaceship.
G.H.REES wrote that the entry of Moon to our solar system happened around 20.000 B.C. with a first attempt to enter our planet Earth’s orbit, that failed.

The second attempt happened in 11.500 B.C. and succeeded.

Levan-Selene-Moon: Hostile pirate megastarship (“terraformed” semi-artificial), responsible for the production of All Religions of the planet without exception, with purpose the obedience of the Slaves.

Source: hellenandchaos.blogspot.com...

Thoughts from more insighted people are welcome.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

wow, talk about unsupported hokey pokey stuff.

anyway, i had a few minutes and thought I'd tear into this horrid dogs breakfast of weirdness. lol

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'll add my 2 cents I guess. This is mainly for the people who are so pro science. Einstein was a genius, and made some incredible discoveries, and now some of theories are being reevaluated because they don't add up with what we know now. Later civilizations will look back on our scientists theories and see things we got wrong or overlooked. Im just wondering how can we be so sure that science = truth? I mean, how the hell do we know for sure that the moon controls the tides or anything at all? "We" don't, but we believe science does. People put blind faith in science like some put into religion. I believe fear of the unknown is keeping people from seeking out the real truth. If the things that people believe so strongly in were to disappear, or be proven false, they'd be lost, because after becoming so accustomed to having answers provided for them which they thought were true, they wouldn't know where or even how to look for answers. I don't have a firm belief in anything, but my mind is completely open to everything. That way, when the truth is revealed, in this life or after, I'll have no problem accepting it. Dont be certain, be open

Sorry I kinda went off topic...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
There's just too many things wrong with what you said for me to deal with so lets just address point #1 , the moons rocks are older than earths because the moon no longer has active vulcanism. the earth is constantly renewing itself, the crust gets destroyed, pushed into the mantle, eroded, rained on, blown around. Notice how there are very few meteor impact craters on earth, for the same reason, yet also notice how many there are on the moon. the moon is static by vulcanological standards thereby giving you older sediments and strata. peace.

Its not just the fact that the plates move that hide the craters here on earth, it also has more to do with the fact that we have an atmosphere so the majority dont even make it to ground, the moon doesnt have an atmosphere. I agree that the rock on earth moves around a lot but its not the main reason for lack of craters!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by enlightened_one
I'll add my 2 cents I guess. This is mainly for the people who are so pro science. Einstein was a genius, and made some incredible discoveries, and now some of theories are being reevaluated because they don't add up with what we know now. Later civilizations will look back on our scientists theories and see things we got wrong or overlooked. Im just wondering how can we be so sure that science = truth? I mean, how the hell do we know for sure that the moon controls the tides or anything at all? "We" don't, but we believe science does. People put blind faith in science like some put into religion. I believe fear of the unknown is keeping people from seeking out the real truth. If the things that people believe so strongly in were to disappear, or be proven false, they'd be lost, because after becoming so accustomed to having answers provided for them which they thought were true, they wouldn't know where or even how to look for answers. I don't have a firm belief in anything, but my mind is completely open to everything. That way, when the truth is revealed, in this life or after, I'll have no problem accepting it. Dont be certain, be open

Sorry I kinda went off topic...

i would have to agree here. Science is all theory, the same as there is no cure for anythin in mocern medicine, it only assists the bodies own recovery. People believe what "clever people" say...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Theories are the only alternative to to fantasies. I prefer the former. One is based on objective observations and logical arguments for intrepretations of those observations. The other is based on whatever anyone wants.

There are cures for things in modern medicine. The way that those cures work is to help the body fix itself. If you didn't take the medicine, you wouldn't be cured. When you take the medicine, you become cured. This is what is meant by the word cure. Since the application of science to medicine, the average human life span has doubled in the developed world. How can we minimize such success?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join