It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X Shaped Comet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

X Shaped Comet

The discovery of the object, officially known as "P/2010 A2," is sparking some chatter concerning some possible biblical message regarding end-time scenarios and other theories.

In the New Testament, Jesus Christ predicted celestial signs concerning the end of this current age and His return to Earth to establish the kingdom of God.

"And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory." (Mark 13:25-26)

"And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and fam
(visit the link for the full news article)
Sorry, here's the link.

www.wnd.com...

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Chance321]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
First time doing this so here it goes. Not sure if anyone else come across this yet, but found it interesting. If anything, it'll add more fule to the 2012 story. Not sure which side of the fence I'm leaning towards yet, but with the way things seem to be building with our world. (shrug) If this has already been posted, please feel free to remove this.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Can you please provide a link to the original article you got this from? Thank you.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks.

[edit on 2/17/10 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Can we get a link please?

Line 2

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think it's the same as this one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
we've seen this before. scientists are trying to say that two comets smashed together and that's just the space debree left behind. like how our earth was made. but you know our scientists and how they be lieing. i personally think it looks maybe like a craft of some sort. but smashing comets counting the unlikeliness of it happenning.............would get 3rd or 4th guess in my books

[edit on 17-2-2010 by blaws572]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Been trying to post a pic of it but can't get it to work, any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Got it!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Been trying to post a pic of it but can't get it to work, any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Got it!

You have to upload the picture to your media,click the photo for a larger version and below it you have 3 options use the embed one copy/paste to thread...done

cheers

new topics

top topics

join