It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland's Lord Advocate concealing top-level paedophile ring?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Awareness of this case is steadily growing but more people need to know about it!
To take action there is a facebook group that puts up Robert Green's video's after YouTube keeps pulling them.
And there are links to MP's email addresses, MEP's and other government people;

Facebook Group

The people on there have phoned local radio stations, emailed and called the BBC and got in touch with there local representatives.
the site needs more people to help!!!
This is the time to actively get involved and help stop the worst kind of conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
i cant even begin to explain how this stuff makes me feel, i am amazed that anyone could sit back and allow this to happen, whether involved directly or not. I hope that this info can be used as an example to the many other cases... i hope that people start to pay attention. I'm going to try and get this info out to as many people as i can and would hope others do the same..

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I have now officially had it with men in power - they are corrupt and evil.

Why do powerful men think that it is their absolute right to abuse others?

It is not.

And I say "men" because I do not think women in power would think that was their right.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawacat
I have now officially had it with men in power - they are corrupt and evil.

Why do powerful men think that it is their absolute right to abuse others?

It is not.

And I say "men" because I do not think women in power would think that was their right.

yeah? your stereotypical sexist opinion is ridiculous! not much more to say but that, women are not any less susceptible to the numbing that power has to offer a person

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by srslyguyz

OH, that was a little strong.

Tell me how many women in power have suppressed and abused others, compared to men in power.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

reply to post by srslyguyz

OH, that was a little strong.

Tell me how many women in power have suppressed and abused others, compared to men in power.

Thank you.

can you open up a separate thread if you want to discuss that please.

derailing this one to argue a point (which in this particular instance is invalid as there are women involved in covering it up) is in poor taste.

if you would like to comment or even help publicise hollie's story then feel free to hang around.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Ok, thank you.

I thought I was airing a valid opinion.

And it is not up to you if I stick around or not.

Of course I am horrified about Holly, and the cover-ups.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i can think of tons, lets start with queen Elizabeth I and queen Mary I

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

It's funny you say that, because the Lord Advocate for Scotland, Elish Angiolini, who this thread is showing to be the person in power covering up the paedophile ring is in fact a woman.

Women can be corrupted and evil, no different from men.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

UGH! I stand corrected.

All people in power are corrupted.

How could she?

More men than women, in history, have had power and behaved abominably, but obviously women are equally horrendous.

People in power cannot handle it. God help humanity.

So I apologise for blaming men more than women.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kawacat

Are you thick?The Lord Adovcate keeping ths quite is a woman.Try reading the thread before commenting-are you blonde maybe?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It would be truly phenomenal if this were to go viral...

I believe this is one of the main doors to the hidden world of power and corruption. If the people of the internet could get together and force this door open... the world would change, really change! In a big way!

If you want the the veil which nearly all the evil of this world hides behind to be torn away, then make this grow. Make this the biggest thing on the internet and don't let it go away, ever.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
One of the worst cases of known Masonic child abuse is on the Island of Jersey at Haut de La Garenne child home. These kids were ritualistically abused, some where sent away on "Holidays" on rich peoples yaughts. It's been one of the biggest cover ups ever and made me very angry and upset.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
winston_boy posted a link to scottishlaw.blogspot.com. I would like to add a link to a specific entry at that site:

scottishlaw.blogspot.com/2010/01/crown-office-refuse-to-rele ase-grampian.html

As winston_boy said, it has a good run down of the facts.
But, please look at this more recent entry:

Lord Advocate’s lawyers issue interdict on behalf of Sheriff in Hollie Greig case as journalist bailed, home raided by Police in files hunt

Tell everyone!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This is very much worth watching:

videos.wittysparks.com...

Witch all the parts.

youtube has been banning these videos. If that link stops working, I'll find another one.

Don't let this be buried.

Edit: The truth about Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini needs to be exposed.

[edit on 18/2/2010 by Recouper]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
David Icke is gonna talk about this tonight on the Alex Jones show!
Both guys get a lot of listeners so it's going raise the awareness quite a bit i hope.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by j1mb0
David Icke is gonna talk about this tonight on the Alex Jones show!
Both guys get a lot of listeners so it's going raise the awareness quite a bit i hope.

the more worldwide media this gets, the better. if the mainstream news won't touch it then it must be left to the fringe to keep the story alive.

youtube and myspace keep taking down the video links but luckily people have been saving them and putting them straight back up again.

please help to snowball this story

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
This is very much worth watching:

videos.wittysparks.com...

Witch all the parts.

youtube has been banning these videos. If that link stops working, I'll find another one.

Don't let this be buried.

Edit: The truth about Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini needs to be exposed.

[edit on 18/2/2010 by Recouper]

Robert Green, the chap talking on theses videos has just appeared in court on Charges of disturbing the peace. It seems they are out to get him.Police doing a search of the bed and breakfast he was staying in. all very sinister stuff

www.pressandjournal.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
IS this a common phenomena with politicians and other high ranked officials and powerful people??

Conspiracy of Silence US Politicians Pedophile Ring

On Tuesday May 3rd 1994 this program was scheduled to air on the Discovery Channel. Influential members of congress applied pressure to the cable industry to stop the airing of the program and destroy ALL COPIES. It was already listed nationwide-wide in the April30th-May 6th edition of TV Guide and newspaper supplements. The Discovery channel and Yorkshire Television were reimbursed for the 1/4 to 1/2 MILLION dollars production costs. THIS IS THE PROGRAM THEY DIDN’T WANT YOU TO SEE!

Google Video Link

conspiracyrealitytv.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
this thread is starting to remind me of the satanic ritual abuse nonsense in the 80's. I mean, masonic child molesters who control the country and the law? I dont buy it. and sadly it seems like I'm the only one on here so far who doesnt

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join