It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Yearbook Quotes ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
My school year is almost over (woohoo!) We get to sign each others yearbooks, and I want to know if anyone has any quotes or sayings or whatever that are funny, inspirational, etc. that would be cool to write in peoples yearbooks.

(I'm also mad because they put the wrong name under my pic....agh!!!!
:bnghd: )

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by JustAnIllusion]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"its not illegal till you're caught"
"what doesnt kill you will try again"
"when life gives you lemons squirt peoples eyes"
"you know who your true friends are when your friend is bailing you out of jail and your best friend is the one sitting next to you saying "WOW...lets do that again""

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I dont really have any good quotes to put in other peoples things, but I always draw a small pic. of me waving bye when I sign.. I also like to predict the day of their death.

My favorite year book signature I got this year (probably ever) was: "Dear ____, You made me cry alot freshman year. - Brady"

I laughed so hard at it, cuz its true.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You could always print some copies of my avatar and stick them in the books. In years to come, they will show their yearbooks to their own kids and say 'Who the hell is that ???"

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by Pisky]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Youre kind of obsessed with your avatar, arent ya?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
Youre kind of obsessed with your avatar, arent ya?

Not at all

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
the only one that stood out or two actually was nice crack like mine, with an arrow pointing to the crack of the book, and a see ya at the beach cool guy. oh and nice haircut you gave basset barber (my last name). I have this guy a haircut and told him I knew what i was doing and he went to school the next day with chopped hair, it literally looked like someone built him a staircase on top of his head, it was terrible but so funny.

oh and some retard wrote this in mine.

you'll miss me in this city, you'll miss me in this town, but now i #ed your book all up by writing upside down.... She was obviously an attention whore...

don't know if those are quotes but they just stick out when I think about writings in my yearbook..

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
took this off of urbandictionary.com

peace, war, nothin but pot
Jesus loves us stoned or not
Speed, weed, birth control,
sex, drugs, rock n roll
Life is short then you die,
so frock that, and let's get high.

I also wrote,

I'm hot.

in a bunch of chicks yearbooks.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Lol, mig12, my friend nic wrote "im hot" and "nics a stud" in everyones yearbook last year.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
haha,

there's a man who knows whats what

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The only good quotes in my yearbook were from the teachers, mostly commenting on the relationship between my results and the effort i put in e.g. 'I'm perplexed how someone who doesnt do any assignments, doesnt pay attention in class when he decides to show up, and is constantly talking, can manage to get in the top 10% of the state in all his exams...'

new topics

top topics

join