It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EarthQuake Prediction for Oregon 2/18/10

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I thought this link would be relevant to the discussion..

The Willamette Valley Tsunami

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
oh god!
im in oregon

friday or the 18th should be interesting...ill post here as well if there is a quake.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Rickness

OK so we know for sure that the 18th was not the date. She was sure that was a mistake anyway. Tomorrow is the day of her vision.

She did have another dream last night. This time she was not afraid and she was helping people. The earthquake damanged the bridge in Mulino Oregon that is being replaced this year anyway.

Thats it for now.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by amazing]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I AM tired of predictions,.... But,.. This will be one I watch for.
I will say that nothing will happen,it is so rare that ANYONE is ever right.
So we'll see..

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I do agree that there are too many predictions but this was someone I knew and only a few days in the future and easy to verify.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well it's almost 6am in Portland (says my world clock in australia
) Curious to see what goes on! Did your friend have an idea on time of day? Would be crazy if she was actually right - although she'd be inviting some unwelcome attention her way i'd bet.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"February 28 2010, there will be a disaster”

/\There's/\ another strong statement that we wont have to wait long to actually see if it's truly a legit prediction and it could turn out to be solid evidence and proof that alien abductions are in fact a reality and Extraterrestrial life exists!

Source: www.ufoinfo.com...
(Scroll down to #75)

[edit on 19-2-2010 by RSM90]

[edit on 19-2-2010 by RSM90]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You should ask her if it seems like its early in the day or later.

If this earthquakes messes up my 30th bday today, im gonna be pissed!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
I have a friend who says that she had a vivid image/dream/vision of a powerful earthquake that is going to strike Oregon this Friday 2/18/10 (Friday is actually 2/19/10) in the morning sometime.

Minor edit to add that she said both 2/18 and Friday in her prediction. So that either gives her a 2 day window or means she was just confused! lol

Or maybe Friday the 18th 2011.....

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
You should ask her if it seems like its early in the day or later.

If this earthquakes messes up my 30th bday today, im gonna be pissed!

Happy birthday!!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by amazing
I have a friend who says that she had a vivid image/dream/vision of a powerful earthquake that is going to strike Oregon this Friday 2/18/10 (Friday is actually 2/19/10) in the morning sometime.

Minor edit to add that she said both 2/18 and Friday in her prediction. So that either gives her a 2 day window or means she was just confused! lol

Or maybe Friday the 18th 2011.....

If she's really psychic, that looks like the best option!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
this is weird.
the last 2 nights i havent slept at all which is unusual for me, and this afternoon i was very tired and thought i'd have a lie down before work to see if i could nod off for an hour.
instead of nodding off i had a 'dream' of some sort of major disaster like an earthquake or volcano. i saw the ground and trees shaking violently, clouds of either smoke, steam or dust billowing around, military-type vehicles rushing past or some sort of evacuation, it was dark as if at night, between the clouds of smoke or dust i could see parts of the sky looked red. this is all i saw, i've no idea where this is. i dont know what it is, could be earthquake, could be volcano, could be me that's finally gone off my rocker.
anyway i sat up and wrote all this down on a notepad, then thought i'd search on here to see if anything of this nature had happened yet and i found this very recent thread - hence my post.
we can only wait and see if i'm crazy or not.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hey! I live 5 miles out of Woodburn...Maybe the earthquake was a metaphore for the out of the ordinary awesome weather we are having..
It has been so stinkin nice I just had to drive to Seaside yesterday to watch the surf...it was going off!
As far as the bridge in Mulino...that thing gives me nightmares too, especialy lately when I've been in a rush, and taking back roads, it seems something is always going on there, betwene downed power lines or tree triming...always having to waite at the mercy of a flagger.

However, should we get an earthquake, at least we'll have good weather during the rescue opperations

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It looks like we are in the clear for the quake not happening. It is afternoon.
Well at least in the US anyway.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Looks like we dodged it guys although I talked to her this morning and she now says she wasn't clear on the time so it could still happen. I'll give it till tonight and then post this prediction as officially wrong.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Honestly, I think anywhere that has a history of natural disasters should prompt the locals to prepare for that event. I used to live in Oklahoma, and I still firmly believe that everyone in that area should have a tornado shelter (or every area should have a public underground shelter.)

I'm in Portland too, and thankfully, I moved to a one-story apartment late last year. The last building I was in was three stories plus a basement and an old brick building. I was very worried about earthquakes when I lived there. Now I am less worried about my own safety. I think I would have time to run outside in most cases, if the shaking weren't too intense to allow me to run.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Mighta been off by 24 hrs, take a look at Southern Cali right now, buzzing!!!!!

MAG UTC DATE-TIME
y/m/d h:m:s LAT
deg LON
deg DEPTH
km LOCATION
MAP 3.3 2010/02/19 19:57:11 34.009 -117.191 8.9 6 km ( 3 mi) SSW of Redlands, CA
MAP 3.6 2010/02/19 19:56:23 34.015 -117.184 6.9 5 km ( 3 mi) SSW of Redlands, CA
MAP 3.3 2010/02/19 19:54:28 34.023 -117.191 6.4 4 km ( 3 mi) SSW of Redlands, CA
MAP 3.4 2010/02/19 19:53:42 34.014 -117.186 4.8 5 km ( 3 mi) SSW of Redlands, CA

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ready, steady...go, I'm thinking tonight's the Oregon, or Cali show...

quake.usgs.gov...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
A swarm in Southern California.... who know's

www.inlandnewstoday.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ok I'm calling this one a fail. I posted because it was someone I knew and she was pretty sure this vision was true. Sometimes a dream is just a dream. Of course if a major one hits tomorrow...thats close enough for me but...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join