It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Glitches

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This thread is for strange unexplained things that weren't supposed to happen.

There is not much evidence other than witnesses to support these "Glitches" in reality.

I've read stories where car rides took unusually long or unusually short.

A man driving takes a right turn and then the same right turn comes up right afterwards.
Some of his passengers noticed it and asked him if he hadn't just taken that turn.

Another form of a reality glitch I've noticed is when someone pulls off something incredible
somehow and then is never again able to repeat it no matter how many tries.

Like accidentally walking through a wall and then when you try to do it again you can't.

It also happens in the reverse sometimes that something you usually do easily doesn't
work for one day and then it always works again after that.

Some people call these "Anti-Miracles" because these things can often being very negative.

List of other threads related to this ;

Real Twilight Zones

What is the strangest thing you've ever experienced?

Have you experienced a glitch in the matrix ?

[edit on 16/2/2010 by Mystic Technician]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Bear with me while I set the scene....
On 9/11 I heard about what happened while I was on a walk that morning after dropping my kids off to school, a neighbor informed me. So I rushed home to turn on the news, watched most the day in horror and it messed with me a lot. I went to work that afternoon feeling drained and dumbfounded. As I drove to work there weren't many cars on the road, I saw in the sky probably hundreds of crosses and X shapes as far as I could see. there were no other clouds in the sky, just those shapes. They weren't long lines, not like contrails or chemtrails, they were small x's and crosses.

That day and every other time I've mentioned it to someone, no one else saw them. I know I'm not crazy, and I remember thinking 'I thought no planes were supposed to be flying' as I considered that maybe some pilots did it to honor the victims.
It just didn't make sense to me.

I saw another cloud phenomenon another time too. It looked like someone photoshopped the sky. I wish I had my camera. It was an image of an old man's face with a fairy-like figure hovering in front of his nose. I stared for so long at it to embed it in my memory and it didn't change for the longest time, even though other clouds around it were moving, albeit slowly.

I'm not sure if this is what you meant by reality glitches, but they are the first things that popped into my mind as I read your post.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Nothings not supposed to happen. Even if it were some weird dimension that weird things did happen, everything does happen as it suppose to.

Paradox, i know.

So yes, reality "glitches" happen all the time, but they are supposed to, which doesn't really make them a glitch.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've witnessed an occasion on which a man was walking on a scaffold which promptly collapsed, leaving him floating upright in mid-air until he walked (on where the scaffold would have been) to the nearest building to safety. No real explanation for that one. Just a glitch. (He didn't mind though, lol)

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I am not 100 percent sure if my experiences are reality glitches but here it goes.

A couple of months ago, I believe it was November, I woke up one morning and it felt like days went by in a single night. For some reason, I was convinced that 3 days went by, but when I asked my mother what day it was, it was only the very next day.

I had the same experience this morning, only this time it felt like one day had gone by, I had to double check my calender just to convince myself.

I find this odd, and it never happened to me before November last year...

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Lunatyx]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Me and my girlfriend were driving from the town just north of where live back here. a solid 30 minute drive.

3 songs played on the cd

Empire State of Mind, What I Got [Reprise], and Hey, Say May. Total of 11 minutes and 21 seconds. At that point, I was back in town.

I was going 5 under the speed limit (was tired and not wanting to deal with coppers) and we didn't pause the cd. Once I noticed, I said something and we both felt like we even had a conversation but had no idea what it was about. We left one town, and then were in the next.

It was weird as hell.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There is a section of highway where I live where I have had a number of reality glitches or time shifts or something weird.

I live on the Calif. coast near Malibu. To travel to the airport(LAX) the logical route is the Pacific Coast Highway.

I was driving there on a nice day just checking out the ocean and looking at the scenery.

I passed a huge yellow tour bus parked along side the road.The people were outside taking pictures of the ocean and coast line.

I then came up on a small sized delivery type van with graffiti on the back door parked along the road side.

I continued along driving, checking out the scenery monitoring my speed and being very aware.

After a period I came down the grade pass the university on my left into a little commercial area.

Stopped ahead of me at the light was both the bright yellow bus and the delivery van with the graffiti on it!

They had never passed me on the road!

This has happened to me more than once on this stretch of highway.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I thought this was sometting only us here at ATS discuss, however the other night me and the girls were watching Hannah Montana and Billy Ray Cyrus was saying about a ticket he had recieved, he said "that was the fastes yellow light in the history of mankind, it must be that glitch in the matrix, time thing or something". Well as you can expect my jaw dropped, he said it really fast and like the director told him to gloss over it quickly or whatever, I just thought that was totally freaking wierd!!!! We are being infiltrated.
Just joking, but I never expected to hear something like this on any show!!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I was outside playing w/ friend when I was pretty young, and all of a sudden everything went black for a second. My friend experienced this as well. Until I started learning about how the world works I always thought that "sunspots" were the cause of that phenomenon, spots that get blacked out on earth.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
My son arrived from college and told me the wonderful news of his excellent exam grades.
As he did, I could hear a ringing of an alarm clock.
I tracked it down to this old broken clock that had lain unused at the back of a cupboard for years.
As I switched it off I said spontaneously 'your dad is happy too', and surprised myself saying it.
His dad had died 2 years before.That clock was still broken and unusable

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I was sitting at a stop light with my foot on the brake and then suddenly I wasn't. My foot was on the gas and I was rear ending the truck in front of me.

The driver got out and asked, "What the H*** are you doing?" and I couldn't explain, because for all I remember I was stopped, and there was no way I could have picked up velocity to punch a hole in my bumper with the trailer bar.

It was a very surreal experience.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
its strange that this topic has come up.
recently i was discussing with some friends who are coming to terms with their own natural gifts about how thought affects matter, energy and all the things that make those up. we got into a discussion about time travel and driving places and getting there without actually traversing space time and just ending up there. even before that movie the matrix came out i noticed indescrepencies in the goings on of day to day people, i swear i have seen entire groups phase in and out and start seconds to minutes before the acts i witnessed occured.
i don't know about the X's in the sky... i have definitely seen them too.
and memories seem to be lost...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here's a big glitch..

www.wat.tv...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I call precognitive dreams "glitches in the matrix." I had one that came true, in great detail, three years later. When I had the dream it was more real than being awake and I wrote in my journal I thought it would come true. I completely forgot about it and then three years later I was staring at a photo in the newspaper that was exactly the same as my dream from three years earlier. Suddenly I got this strange deja vu feeling and then drove to my parents and reread my old journal.... my dream was my activist friends standing on the roof of a house, with Native American activists, holding a banner to protest against the destruction of an old growth forest. The dream was in 1995 and it happened for real in 1998.

I've since had probably a dozen precognitive dreams.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I know this happened.. I have no idea how but listen

I was working in warehouse, (4:30-9:00 saturday morning) I am smoker, and early that morning on my 10 min walk to bus, I had no fire, so i had to wait until the bus stop, where i bought a bic lighter at the gas station on the corner. lit my smoke, took the bus.

At 9, i put my work clothes in locker and left the locker room, I was in shorts and sandles, it was may, but it was nice weather, anyways, as I was walking down the stairs, i took out my lighter, noticed i didnt take the sticker off yet. I peeled it off, while going down, and threw the rolled up sticker in the garbage at the bottom of the stairs, lit smoke, went home.

At home, I set up Axis and allies game, and after round one, decided it was time for a smoke. I took out lighter and the sticker was still there. I was dumbfounded at the time.. my cousin was there, but he didnt see me take it off at work..

I did take off the sticker at work, I always do it when i buy lighter, but it was early that day, so i forgot. But leaving work, i was wide awake, ready for the day, I remember distinctly taking off the sticker. I remember my clothes, I remember walking down the stairs rolling up the sticker, throwing it in garbage.

Very strange.. Im open minded, but I have rationalized it as I did a magic trick, without knowing how I did it. That or matrix glitch.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Le Colonel]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Every now and then I'll have something happen to me that leaves me wondering how it just occurred. For instance, this happens often: I'll look down and my shoe lace is untied but I'm rushing somewhere or I'll be working and too busy to bend down right then and tie it. So I finish what I'm doing and go to tie it but it's already tied. It's very confusing like "Was it even untied? I just looked at it didn't I??"

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griefo
Here's a big glitch..

www.wat.tv...

I watched that video a couple of times before and to this very day I have absolutely no idea how it happened. Does anyone know because it's weird weird WEIRD.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There was one time when my wife and I were driving...I pulled up to a red light...looked to my left and had no idea where I was at. Did not recognize a thing even thought this was right down the street from our house and had been at this stop light many times before. I looked to my right...and looked back left and then everything came back. It was the freakiest thing ever.

I know there is a a term for this, Jamais vu, it is the opposite of Deja vu. But it has only happened that one...and I'm kind of glad.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Slih_09

I believe that what we can see on the right of the tunnel is an exit to a construction area that is boarded up with wood panelling. As the truck is right next to this wood, a construction vehicle bursts through into the tunnel, hitting it.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR1159
reply to post by Slih_09

I believe that what we can see on the right of the tunnel is an exit to a construction area that is boarded up with wood panelling. As the truck is right next to this wood, a construction vehicle bursts through into the tunnel, hitting it.

I can see some sort of entrance but it seems blocked, and I can't see any evidence of it being open by the end of the video after the crash. :S

It may be the most probable thing though, but it's like the truck just materialized right there. =P

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join