It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons To Believe

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It may be evident that there is a contradiction in the way people honor their Saviour.

Genesis 9 : 4
Paraphrase: Do not eat people.

1 Corinthians 11
Paraphrase: Do not go to church to eat the Lord's Supper.

Therefore Do not celebrate anyone by eating them.

The only way a person would think it was ok to do that is if they only read a selection of the book.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

I just dr0pped in to read the posts and here you mentioned control over movies. Tell me if I am wrong but arn't certain movies not allowed in the UK... that is really not cool. If in fact that is true. This again has something to do with christianity I think.. curious is to why they do it if it is not that reason what is the reason?

[edit on 26-2-2010 by NorthStargal52]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen
It may be evident that there is a contradiction in the way people honor their Saviour.

Genesis 9 : 4
Paraphrase: Do not eat people.

1 Corinthians 11
Paraphrase: Do not go to church to eat the Lord's Supper.

Therefore Do not celebrate anyone by eating them.

The only way a person would think it was ok to do that is if they only read a selection of the book.

Genesis 9:4
But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
It means do not eat blood. That can be bad for you.

1 Corinthians 11:20
When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.
1 Corinthians 11:21
For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.
1 Corinthians 11:22
What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

It is quiet clear to me you do not understand what you read. It is okay though. We have all been there. Sometimes it helps to read the whole chapter of a book to understand what is really happening.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52
reply to post by Tiger5

I just dr0pped in to read the posts and here you mentioned control over movies. Tell me if I am wrong but arn't certain movies not allowed in the UK... that is really not cool. If in fact that is true. This again has something to do with christianity I think.. curious is to why they do it if it is not that reason what is the reason?

[edit on 26-2-2010 by NorthStargal52]

Lol. Everything that is wrong is all Christianities fault.....I think. lol. Man come on. Movies? You are going to blame that on Christians also? lol. That would be a government decision.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join