It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random thoughts not so random - pay attention!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi,

Can some of these thoughts not be linked to things such as attraction, If I randomly think about someone and they pop in to my mind. You could argue that it is because I am attracted to them (only applies to certain people) not because they have just thought about me and I have picked up on that.

What about people with Autism they struggle to read body language and pick up signals, are these people born without this psychic ability or are they not able to utilize like most people.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Why is it that some have anger since kid ?
edit on 17-6-2011 by Matteus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hello, i have been a browser of this website for a few days now and wasnt sure how to work my way around! But i have paid alot of thought to this thread, Sometimes when im at home just chilling out, All of a sudden i will be thinking of any random person and sometimes that person will call my mobile phone about 10seconds after?!? Is it coincidence or something different?

Another time when this caught my attention ALOT, i was on the promenade where i live, and there was a man and his wife sat down next to their motorbike, then some other man turned up in his car and started chatting, they obviously knew one an other, i was waiting for the bus at the time and was bored so i was being nosy and looking in on the scene when the guy who turned up in his car asked if he could have a go on the motorbike ( i think he turned up to have a look at his mates new ride ) few minuted past and he put the crash helmet on and rode away, few minutes later you could hear the bike on its way back when all of a sudden i thought to myself ' hes going to come off the bike ' and in my shock it happened right before my eyes, the guy came round the corner at a pretty slow speed , lost controll and skidded about 100m along the floor with the bike sliding along the floor!

I really dont know if its coincidence or not but i tend to guess things on gameshows 8-10 times correct not knowing the answer! if any body has any info i would appreciate it

Cheers

Oli

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

This kinda stuff happens to me a lot with a certain person. If I think about this person a lot for a few days, or dream of this person, he ends up getting in touch with me. This happens every few months or so.
really cool!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Looking for any thoughts people might have for me. I think about an old boyfriend from YEARS ago. A part of me hopes he thinks of me too. But it's stating to get annoying. The story is ..

We dated an entire school year in the early 80s then he moved away at the end of that school year leaving me heartbroken. I was only 13 but man did love this guy. He NEVER left my mind completely and 15 years or so later he pops up in the gas station I was working at and we reconnected for a short time and it didn't end great and I once again ended up brokenhearted. He was all into it then suddenly just not. Since then I haven't seen or spoken to him in about 20 years now but he just keeps popping up in my head. (Obviously I must be crazy or something because if he was thinking of me he would at least try to make contact or something.)

Anyways back in October his sister, that I barely know, randomly friend requests me on Facebook. I thought that was quite odd but I accepted her. Later I removed her so I wouldn't see anything of him and she requested me again so I accepted her again. Now she's posted photos of him which makes it a bit difficult and I'm still feeling like I'm crazy.

I'm in one of those spells now where he is back in my head. Last Saturday I was at work and this guy I don't even know comes up to me and asks me if I know the family and how much I look like his sister. I told the random guy I found it pretty bizarre that he would even ask me that because he's been on my mind heavy lately.

All coincidence or something more I don't know.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemini1971

Wow....I don't blame you for thinking that it might be more than coincidental. It seems strange to me as well.

Were you friends with his sister in school ? Do you converse with her on Facebook ?

edit on 12-4-2017 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Thank you for your reply.
No. I really only hung out with her one time and we didn't attended school together at all. We don't talk on fb either.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: emeraldzeus

Just found this thread and it looks like a great read!
Marking my spot to make it easier to find later.
jacy

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemini1971

I think our own minds can help influence our reality by actually causing events outside of our physical control to come to pass....deep seated desires seem to be able to actually make events transpire without any type of intervention from ourselves ( ie...no communications or actions ).

I have seen many "coincidences" in my own life that seem to have come about simply by me thinking about related issues.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Funny thing . Today while I was mowing the grass I felt sure someone was watching me thru the window although no one was home . I wonder if it was something along these lines .

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: emeraldzeus

Excellent read, emeraldzeus.

Maybe there's already thread regarding this, but this is what I ran into when I made my search.

Let's take this a step further, what if some of these "thoughts" that we get contain more than just a "feeling" or emotion? Like what if we can "sense" other people's exact thoughts in bits and pieces?

For example, Jane and Sally are walking down the street having normal conversation. Before you even know they are approaching you get some random thought in your head about "the printer just wasn't working today". Five minutes later, Jane and Sally walk by and you overhear one of them say, "the printer just wasn't working today", VERBATIM.

Most people would just say it's pure coincidence (maybe??), but if it continues to happen, and it's literally verbatim, does that much coincidence just happen that frequently?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperHighVibes

The connection potential is there but its like trying to interpret art.
I often wonder what was the exact frame of mind an artist had at the time they were inspired.
Just coincidence, it's all subject to plausible deniability.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join