It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

Ok, NotThat, I swiped your quote and used it as my signature. I hope you don't mind....if you do mind, just tell me and I will remove it. I just loved the way you worded it. And I needed a more positive signature...been looking for one for a few days. Yours is just exactly what I was looking for. Please let me use it!!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958
reply to post by NotThat

Ok, NotThat, I swiped your quote and used it as my signature. I hope you don't mind....if you do mind, just tell me and I will remove it. I just loved the way you worded it. And I needed a more positive signature...been looking for one for a few days. Yours is just exactly what I was looking for. Please let me use it!!

Thank you. I am really quite honored. Enjoy the quote.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

"One went to India to find his Guru.
One quit his high paying job to become a carpender/handiman, like Jesus.
One, non-church going, is now giving sermons.
One went schizophrenic.
One is depressed and labeled Bipolar.
I, a non-christian, joined a monastery. "

Did the other family members have a grey room experiance or just somehow changed?

I greatly appreciate this thread and your patient replies. I'm sorry that you have not made a connection with other grey roomers like you wanted but from what you have said I am not completely surprised. There seems to be enforced secrecy.

I too feel a waiting time that will be over soon and that time is running out. This could explain some of the rushed panic I feel from some people.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

At the appointed time the sleeper will awaken....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
very strange, never heard of this room. Sounds like something I'd like to experience though. Hmmm how doya get there?

PG

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuFri

Did the other family members have a grey room experiance or just somehow changed?

This is a very hard question to answer. Imagine multiple extended family members doing /saying really bizzare stuff right after your immediate family had a group altered state experience. My kids freaked out. I thought we might be crazy.

At the sametime a brother of mine was so off the wall that non-affected family members threatened to "put him away". Meanwhile another, young extended family member was painting pictures of God that were visually upsetting to view. Their behavior made it difficult to talk about later without getting a negative reaction from any family member.

We just wanted to hid. I was slow to ask questions. As far as I know Waiting2 and I were the only ones who saw the grey room.

One person, who heard the voice, agreed to clean, but did not, also saw the golden man but did not see the grey room. Instead he had a vision of a massive battle the night we went to the grey room. An interesting side note - his phone was hit with lightning about a week later and his apartment totally burned.

The guy who went to India now denies he heard God, but he was pretty vocal about the experience at the time.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I greatly appreciate this thread and your patient replies. I'm sorry that you have not made a connection with other grey roomers like you wanted but from what you have said I am not completely surprised. There seems to be enforced secrecy.

I too feel a waiting time that will be over soon and that time is running out. This could explain some of the rushed panic I feel from some people.

Like Waiting2 I have questions of my own that counselors and Spiritual Directors can't answer. For a long time I searched for others because I felt as if I had been in a war zone or a disaster area. (A counselor once told me that I had symptoms of PTSD - Post Tramatis Stress Disorder and I never mentioned any of this to her.) It would just be nice to share our experiences.

I decided to join Waiting2 on this thread because it felt like I no longer needed to hide, and in the hope that our joint voices might trigger other people's memories or affirm their sanity.

The sense that the period of waiting is almost over seems to be a common perception here on ATS. Panic is unproductive. I don't know how to prepare for the unknown. FEMA's website has all the disasters covered!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanaScully
reply to post by Waiting2

At the appointed time the sleeper will awaken....

I think you are right and I find that a little scary. If the stuff I remember is odd, how about the stuff I don't remember?!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzaguy
very strange, never heard of this room. Sounds like something I'd like to experience though. Hmmm how doya get there?

PG

Listen to the voice and follow directions.

Actually, you could meditate and start a spiritual practice. Moving toward wholeness/God is always a good start on any journey.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LuFri

Like NotThat, I also do not think the other extended family members saw the grey room. However, we know at least one saw a golden man like we saw.

When you're not sure if you're crazy, you don't exactly want to mention things like a golden man, voices, grey room, etc. to someone else. I mean, it all seemed weird to me and I experienced it. I had no idea how others would react to all of this.

After seeing how the extended family members reacted to each other when all this occurred, I realized it was easier and safer not to be noticeable. I did not want to go around asking too many questions to relatives who might have a negative focus.

I think the golden/yellow man is somehow connected to the room. It felt like we were being watched. He was either from the future, an angel, or non-human. What baffled me the most was that I knew he was for NotThat but I could not hear anything he said. I never even saw his lips move. I belive he talked to her telepathically.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Thank you for your kind words. You're quite observant. I agree that there seemed to be an enforced secrecy. I do not know why. It also seems like it is finally okay to begin talking about all of this. I do not know why this is, either.

I am not surprised that I have not been contacted by someone who has been to the grey room yet. Most probably do not want to talk about it. I am still glad I opened this thread, though, because eventually someone will find this thread and discover that they are not the only one who remembers.

You said you also feel the waiting time will be over soon and time is running out. What other feelings do you have? Do you have any ideas as to what will occur next?

I find it ironic that I am waiting for something but don't know what I am waiting for. How do you feel about your waiting?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat

Originally posted by BlinkofanEye

You didnt say anything offensive to me, but some of what you said was a little hard to comprehend from my perspective

What do you find difficult to understand?

You speak from your experience, what you believe it might have been, what you felt and such....without that experience it can be difficult to really comprehend what someone else has been through or how they feel.

Trying to understand is not the same as truly understanding. I think only people who have had that kind of experience or similar know really how you feel. For me its just speculation since Im on the outside looking in.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

Another ATS new comer who is intrigued with this thread... I aplaud the honesty I am seeing here, as well as the courage of the OP. Although I have never visited the gray room, I too have experienced a recent awakening, which has stimulated a desire within me to seek the truth in all things with help of my Higher Power, who I perceive as GOD.
I believe we all experience reality differently. For myself my awakening was a slap in the face. Just weeks ago you could not have pried me away from being a non stop gamer. Now that obsession has been replaced with a passion and the drive to prepare for whatever is coming. I do not believe that the "unhumans" are
benevolent. I believe that they are very cunning and deceitful, or it would not have mattered that they were seen by the OP, resulting in her
immediate banishment from the room. But we all know what they say about opinions...
I do respect your quest, and wish you luck on you journey.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm more intrigued by this grey room than by 99% of the other topics of discussion we find in daily life. I've been thinking a lot about this since the thread first emerged. Of course, like abduction tales that leave me interested I'm on the outside and can only dream of such things and how life-changing they could be. Well, I've learned you can't force these things. The father will grant me a spiritual experience when the time is right.

Maybe one day.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

I have a question about the voices that Waiting2 and Notthat heard.
Were these voices in your head or were they in your heart? I believe that the difference is important relative to the origin of your experience.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorrowedTime
reply to post by NotThat

I have a question about the voices that Waiting2 and Notthat heard.
Were these voices in your head or were they in your heart? I believe that the difference is important relative to the origin of your experience.

Here's another one. I absorb messages.

My whole body absorbs the "voice" like a sponge. There is no separation of heart and head.

Heart and head are separate physical parts. But the body as a whole is energy based and communication comes through energy.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Interesting read. Sounds to me like one giant metaphor - you were being shown that you don't really have free will, that everything is controlled or destined by other forces, but when you questioned those other things - they showed themselves.

Since reading your post I have been wondering how free am I? I remember agreeing, but what did I agree to? Since I was in the middle of a religious service I assumed I was agreeing to obey God. If the voice wasn't God then is the agreement valid? You know, lack of informed concent.

If it was important for me to stay in one place, and I agreed to do so, how can non-remembering be free will.

I didn't want to think about aliens being part of the experience because it was much easier to explain it all away as a mystical process. Not that having mystical experiences without having a solid religious framework was such an easy experience, either. I didn't know what a mystic was, never knew anything about saints, had no idea people did such things, and had no interest in Jesus. The thought of aliens just put it all over the top.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Your free will may have been in agreeing to and arranging this assignment - - prior to entering this physical experience.

As said - these assignments often follow generations of one family. That is because they were agreed to prior.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
QUESTION: What exactly is an Alien?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorrowedTime
reply to post by NotThat

Another ATS new comer who is intrigued with this thread... I aplaud the honesty I am seeing here, as well as the courage of the OP. Although I have never visited the gray room, I too have experienced a recent awakening, which has stimulated a desire within me to seek the truth in all things with help of my Higher Power, who I perceive as GOD.
I believe we all experience reality differently. For myself my awakening was a slap in the face. Just weeks ago you could not have pried me away from being a non stop gamer. Now that obsession has been replaced with a passion and the drive to prepare for whatever is coming. I do not believe that the "unhumans" are
benevolent. I believe that they are very cunning and deceitful, or it would not have mattered that they were seen by the OP, resulting in her
immediate banishment from the room. But we all know what they say about opinions...
I do respect your quest, and wish you luck on you journey.

Yes the awakining experience is God. That is a positive thing. However, what if the awakening is triggered by a "unhuman"? Is it still a good thing? What if the triggering is done for reasons thet would be harmful to humans in the long run, even though it was good for my spiritual development?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join