It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisibility Cloak is Here! And more...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

A technology showcase. You thought harry potter was using magic? No silly! It's tiny little cameras, or at least in this prototype. 5 to 10 years from now, if our civilization was to survive, we could have COMPLETE invisibility, and much much more. Now, considering the "secret government" or even our own non-secret government has technology that's 20+ years in advance of what is publically revealed, and possibly far more, what kind of toys do you think they have to play with?

It seems like we ALREADY are 1 step before mind control... it's safe to say that mind control technologies have been readily available to the government for quite some time! Remote, MASS, mind control also. And far more, that we can't even imagine.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by lilblam]

d1k

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Great thread, thanks very much!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Pretty awesome stuff on there, I especially like the camouflage suits and changing clothes.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I hope they wouldn't cost to much... I would klove to get my hands on one of those things... just imagine the things you could do... I also hope they hide you better than what they do to the person in the picture.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Kind of like james bond..

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Is it just me or did someone remove the original thread? I don't see a link or pic of this cloaking device, but I'm active duty and have seen some very advanced camo devices that makes ou pretty much invisible. cool stuff!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hmm...Exactly!! Where is the original thread which is related to the topic? Has it been removed or something ?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Apprently its invisble due to new technology

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobdude
Apprently its invisble due to new technology

Yeah - Stealth Thread !

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I remember seeing those pictures of the jacket etc. That is actually projected onto the coat the jacket in question is not really that special.

As I have said before cloaking will be accomplished with retro-reflective materials that will bend light around and object.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Are you chatting about this website or something else?

wired.com - Crude Cloaking Device

[edit on 18/6/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Not that website but they feature that Japanese Jacket on it which is nothing more then a projected image.

The LCD idea could work to but what I was saying is having an acyual material that behaves this way with the need for a power system etc a material that would refract light around an object as opposed to reading light and then feeding it to a system of LCD's or led's

new topics

top topics

join