It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Destroy a 9/11 Truther

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Crito

Ted Gunderson? Really? Have you bothered to do any research on the man? He is the biggest fruitcake on the "truth" side.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
interesting topic:
my 2 cents on the subject:
well if they dont believe the O.S. fire them, black list them,
make sure they can not think about political issues - make
them fight to keep their property.
am I close....?
well, these are the actions of a corporate government protecting its people from what>>>>? us the people that demand Justice.... time to clean house. and what has worked in the past will work again, we just got to hang a few spymasters for treason... case closed.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Ted Gunderson? Really? Have you bothered to do any research on the man? He is the biggest fruitcake on the "truth" side.

You told me Maj Gen Stubblebine was the biggest fruitcake.

Did he pass the torch, or is this what the OS side is left with?

Name calling and sticking their tounges out.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I stand corrected..they are tied for the position. Although Gunderson does seem to be a bit nuttier....its not enough of a distinction to make him sole lead fruitcake.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
why would anyone want to destroy anyone reaserching anything for truth ?? unless you wanted people to not believe them?!?!

just my 2 cents, i dont really give 2 hoots about the 9/11 stuff , i have my own ideas on it but their my ideas, im not american so i dont really have a place to go spouting off about them.

but your post kinda got my attention .....

it seems just stupid, and well, very suspect that ANYONe woudl need to try and destroy a 9/11 truther?

you do know this is a conspiricy forum ye ?? why do you want to destroy toofers?

its stuff like this that rings my "disinfo" bells in my head... and like i said, i really dont give a toss about this subject!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

To suggest to me that a small group of extremist of any colour,creed,race,religion carried out the act of 9/11 is completely absurd, please research the entire subject for at least an hour before you retort.

I wasn't teleported to this planet last Tuesday - I've been here for awhile and I don't need people to be telling me do to "research". I know what is going on in the middle east. I know about the conflicts and controversies and economic, social and political competitions.

As for your concept of the absurd - well it is absurd. Why is it not possible for a "small handful" of extremist to carry out a plan that was based on the use of a, well, small handfull of people. Four teams of hijackers, 4 or 5 in each group, one pilot in each group, act at the same time, use the element of suprise. Resources - 19 plane tickets, knives and boxcutters, basic flight training and some experience in martial arts. Not exactly like planning D-Day. Yet, you don't seem to think anyone is capable of these simple tasks. But for some strange reason you are able to believe the most complex, Rube Goldberg machinations with regard to planted evidence and controlled demolition.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The famous JREF forum debunkers has made a mistake, their strategy has been found ...
www.911blogger.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
SnF

I am more lighter than you will ever know I was acting out the book silly! did you not watch the video? you have to be pretty darn stubborn and closed minded to believe that 911 was carried out by a bunch of islamic fundamentalists.
reply to post by franspeakfree

In judgement, I find this judgemental disbelief, beyond unbelieveable.
How there are still people with this frame of mind, says the worst for
wake up calls. Wake up calls shouldn't even exist?

RRRRRRRiiigght!

I have gone thru many debates on ATS and other sites only reading. Always open mindedly. Just so I could see for myself, with some authority,
who in my own opinion, could be declared more unreasonable.
Go back over any of the debates anywhere. The OSers are consistently
more determined, to discredit the truthers view, which can never even
be considered half as unreasonable as they are trying to make it out to be.
Surely for the most part not as unreasonable as the OS itself.
Not by a far cry.
That is all I have to say.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by randyvs]

[edit on 15-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Yes, naturally every 'truther' must be a pimple-faced, overweight, immature, reclusive, adolescent malcontent that has nothing better to do but search conspiracy websites and play world of warcraft*

Well reading hindreds of posts here as done nothing to change my opinion

Wait I think I hear your mom telling you to take out the trash and clean your room....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Wait I think I hear your mom telling you to take out the trash and clean your room....

If George Dubya went to your house and confessed , it wouldn't change

your mind.

It's the other posters who have changed their minds, the Faithers are in

the Minority now.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

- What 'debunkers' changed their minds about 9/11?
- What are you implying we have to take based on faith alone, that for some reason breaks the OS?
- Conspiracy theorists will always be in the minority unless everyone becomes incredibly gullible

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
LMAO! Thank you for the laugh! You did your good deed for the day.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am not a Truther because the scenario would just be too complex to pull off. I don't go for the OS either, I am somewhere in between. One thing I have noticed is that the debunkers seem to follow any words of patriotism blindly and are not open to any new ideas. They will reject any proof they are wrong without an excuse. The Truthers, mostly, seem to be able to use logic and reason. They seem to have a genuine concern for their fellow man.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

How about mommy telling them to stop watching stupid Youtube videos and get a job or she will throw him out of the house....

Hilarious.

Yes, naturally every 'truther' must be a pimple-faced, overweight, immature, reclusive, adolescent malcontent that has nothing better to do but search conspiracy websites and play world of warcraft*

Keep thinking small, Sparky.

*(assuming that's still popular(?) I honestly don't know)

Exactly. A twoofer definitely couldn't be someone who has say, 3 degrees and a pretty decent career going on. (cough *pointing at self*). Great video though. It's the biggest complaint that many who 'attempt' to debate this sensitive subject on this site and many others have. Both sides have called names. Both sides get very passionate in their responses. However, I have seem more angry instigating posts and replies from the self proclaimed 'debunkers' than the people seeking the truth about that horrendous day.

At least this was good for a laugh.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Very very funny, and it would be even funnier if it wasnt 100% true.

It did leave out one thing tho - you can get paid to do this - there are number of paid disinfo agents among us. Must be anyways, unless they live as pathetic lives as their posts would indicate.

Since when has seeking the truth been deemed 'bad'? I laugh every time I see the term 'another truther lie' and so this site gives me my daily laugh quota in about 3 minutes.

And for those that are somewhere in between the OS and conspiracy: there aint no in between mate. The evidence suggests explosives in the towers (all 3) and a missile or such hit the pentagon. I doubt that muslim terrorists would have done that.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
HAHAHHAHAHHAAHAAAHAHA

amazing man ... I really hahahahhaahaha man, this video is the best video fo the year 100% hahahaa

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

you obviously don't know what your talking about...

all the polls show more people think the government is lying!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Because Islamic Jihadist have never hijacked and flown planes to other places? They have been proven completely inept at hijacking planes, blowing up planes, and flying planes to a new destination. Islamic Jihadist never commit suicide attacks, so this again is clearly out of the realm of possibilities. We all know that all Islamic Jihadist cannot learn to fly because A. They cannot read so they cannot learn B. They cannot communicate with infidels to learn in the first place, and C. They have already blown their fingers off during bomb instruction training (see A.).

It amazes me how many people say "it is physics" while most have no education in the subject.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

are u serious ?

did u watch the video for instructions?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuship
Because Islamic Jihadist have never hijacked and flown planes to other places? They have been proven completely inept at hijacking planes, blowing up planes, and flying planes to a new destination. Islamic Jihadist never commit suicide attacks, so this again is clearly out of the realm of possibilities. We all know that all Islamic Jihadist cannot learn to fly because A. They cannot read so they cannot learn B. They cannot communicate with infidels to learn in the first place, and C. They have already blown their fingers off during bomb instruction training (see A.).

It amazes me how many people say "it is physics" while most have no education in the subject.

Totally agree with you. And, as they live in caves all the time this severely impairs their flight training as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join