It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fragile Earth Index of important and MUST see Thread’s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Fragile Earth Index of important and

MUST see Thread’s

Already stickied topics

Quake Watch 2010

Contrail/ Chemtrail Research Thread

Interview With USGS Yellowstone Scientists

Debating Global Warming/ Derailing Threads.

Fragile Earth Resource Index.

Important & MUST see Earthquake Threads

Quake Watch 2004

Quake Watch 2006

Quake Watch 2007

Quake Watch 2008

Quake Watch 2009

Quake Watch 2010

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

Important & MUST see Yellowstone National Park Threads

Whats going on at yellowstone?

Related links/data for active yellowstone thread

New Earthquake Swarm at Yellowstone- October 14, 2009

EXCLUSIVE: Interview With USGS Yellowstone Scientists

Important & MUST see Weather Watch Threads

Extreme Weather Watch Thread 2010

Important & MUST see Global Warming/Climate Change Threads

Peer Reviewed Scientific Research That Refutes Anbthropogenic Global Warming and More.

Global Warming Violates the Basic Laws of Physics.

Lets finish this! Numbers do not lie.

Ten Facts & Ten Myths On Climate Change

General Important and MUST see threads

Love Is in the Air

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

Why Human Species Have Become A Virus *Graphic Images*

World’s third largest ice store vanishing!

Contrail/ Chemtrail Research Thread

Some Well Known Fragile Earth Hoaxes

US Quake Test Goes "Horribly Wrong", Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti

Norway Time Hole “Leak” Plunges Northern Hemisphere Into Chaos

[HOAX]Dunes and Clouds on the Moon?[HOAX]

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I’d just like to say thank you to Jkrog08 because of this thread here that he made which in turn gave me the idea for making the “Fragile Earth Index of important Thread’s” thread

Now I’m a big fan of this forum mainly because of the potential for truly important and amazing contribution it has, IMO more than any other forum so I wanted to try and do something to help out this forum and make it a little bit easier and user friendly.

So I noticed Jkrog08’s thread and thought it might be a good idea to try and do the same for the fragile Earth forum

So I have tried to get all important and must see threads in one place so the user can easily access an important thread without having to sieve through hundreds and thousands of threads before finding what you was looking for.

So I think it would be a good idea to maybe make this a sticky so users can access it with ease.

Also if I have missed something out then please u2u me and I’ll try to add it or contact a MOD so he can do the same.

Thanks

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Cool thread! Yeah I like Krogs thread you mentioned, I have it bookmarked

I love the fragile earth forum, I will go through pages just to find topics to read. Some of my favorite threads come from here. I dont participate much in this forum but I do read it a lot.

S&F

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yes i really really enjoy this forum and It's by far my favourite on ATS and i so enjoy researching topics to make a thread to then add to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Shameful i know but i'm giving this thread one last bump as i think it's an important thread and should be seen.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Great idea!

I'll certainly keep an eye on this thread. So many great threads to keep up to date with linked here. Hopefully this will lead to more members coming accross the other threads and the important topics and information they contain.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm bumping this thread because I think it is a great idea and more people might want to see it.

Is that considered off-topic..??
I wonder...um... fragile...yea....index...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Greetings:

Great stuff and great idea!

Unfortunately, our America's Being Nuked - Can We Together Stop the Madness Before It's Too Late? did not make the cut on your fine thread:

Fragile Earth Index of important and MUST see Thread’s, page 1
General Important and MUST see threads

and Earthquake Lights and Smells Live Update Map, page 1 did not make the cut here, either:
Important & MUST see Earthquake Threads

But then, not many thought it was a viable idea, it seems.

Here is a sampling of 'America's Being Nuked...' for possible consideration into your 'hall of fame':

This is not a drill.

The balloon has dropped, people, and it's called Nukushima.

Let’s look at a few tidbits from our friends over at USA Radiation News Today for possible enlightenment.

7 February 2012
Highest level of radioactive cesium in San Francisco-area milk since August 2011 — Now at 150% of EPA’s maximum contaminant limit

2/6/2012 (2:31pm): A new milk sample has been measured, this one with a best-by date of 2/16/2012. The results are posted to the milk sample page. Low levels of both Cs-134 and Cs-137 were still detected in the sample.

Best Buy Date of 02/16/2012:
Cs-134 @ 0.052 Bq/L
Cs-137 @ 0.115 Bq/L

0.167 Bq/L of radioactive cesium = 4.526 picocuries/L (1 Bq = 27.1 picocuries)

The EPA Maximum Contaminant Level for radioactive cesium in milk is 3 picocuries/L:

“EPA lumps these gamma and beta emitters together under one collective MCL (Maximum Contaminant Level), so if you’re seeing cesium-137 in your milk or water, the MCL is 3.0 picocuries per liter; if you’re seeing iodine-131, the MCL is 3.0; if you’re seeing cesium-137 and iodine-131, the MCL is still 3.0.” -Forbes.com

These are the highest cesium levels detected by UCB since at least August 2011 (As the MDA was higher over the summer, it’s hard to be sure of the exact levels at that time):

Which leads to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
FukuGate: We've been conned

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

top topics

join