It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights of St John Establish Micro-State witin Malta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Knights of St John Establish Micro-State witin Malta

www.associatedcontent.com

The Knights of St John, also Know as the Knights of Malta appear to have established a Micro-State within Malta. They have exclusive control over a fort that they built and were forced to vacate over 200 years ago. From the source article it is evident that they have exclusive control and are free to operate without inspection.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Does anyone have any further information on this subject. The lease that has been signed may have brought down the Maltese Government and established an exclusive zone for the Knight to operate without inspection. The lease allowing the Knights of St John to hold any currency there without inspection might be a storehouse for Nazi gold that the Knight allegedly attained during the second world war. It might also be a staging ground for spy activity for which many members of the Order are suspected to be associated with.

(visit the link for the full news article)

www.orderofmalta-malta.org/.../Celebrating%20Nine%20Centuries%20of%20Survival.doc

[edit on 14-2-2010 by simongood]

[edit on 14-2-2010 by simongood]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by simongood

They already were/had a micro-nation in Italy. This is really nothing new except like the article said maybe an 'extension' of said territory. Do you have a source for your derogatory comments about the Order? You do know they have been running hospitals longer than most countries have been countries.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Reality...or history in the light of truth is a catalyst for change.

I often reflect upon Napoleon actions during this period.

I wonder if the Church in Rome is considering some of the repercussions from its actions over the past couple hundred years and if it sees a Napoleon in the near future.

I mention Rome as the Grand Master in Malta answers only to the Pope.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GTORick

Sources are mentioned at the end of the article. I do not believe the intention of the article is derogatory in nature. Some of the comments in my post might be seen as negative towards the Order; however the points made are noted as being alleging and under suspension. The purpose of the posting is to get more information about this subject. Thank you for stating the Knights history as a hospital order, I did have that information from before. All comments are appreciated.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The Knights od St John, also known as the Knights Hospitaller inherited all of the wealth and properties of the Knights Templars when the Templars were disbanded.

Who knows what type of secrets and treasures they may have inherited from the Templars who seem to be at the center of so many conspiracy theories?

It could explain why they hold such power even today.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
C'mon... declaring ..yourself ..or your house .. or your garden ... or your street ... or your town, city, county, country a sovereign state is not new or unlawful ...

The problem is protecting or defending it from those who don't recognise it as independent

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I expected there would be some things happening with Malta in the near future. I started a thread which few seemed to understand. There are some very strange things about that "fort". There are some very important coronations that take place there. Also, a very grotesque painting of the Beheading of St. John the Baptizer hangs over the altar in the cathedral.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I meant sources for what you are alleging or suspecting the Order of doing. Yes, you did say they were only suspicions and allegations but they are derogatory. The Order does a lot of good in the world. For instance, even in Los Angeles they run a completely free medical clinic. There are probably less than 5 completely free free clinics in that area.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick

I meant sources for what you are alleging or suspecting the Order of doing. Yes, you did say they were only suspicions and allegations but they are derogatory. The Order does a lot of good in the world. For instance, even in Los Angeles they run a completely free medical clinic. There are probably less than 5 completely free free clinics in that area.

Monsanto does a lot of "good" also. They support many organizations, build wings at colleges, give scholarships.

top topics

join