It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black And Asian People Could Join BNP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I do not like all black people and I do not like all white people.

Well I am an immigrant from a former British colony. I am also black. It is very annoying to hear people banging on about “immigrants”. 30 years ago “immigrants” were a code word for Blacks and Asians. Have things changed now ??? Well they have relations have improved and we get ion fine. Americans visiting the UK are amazed at the way that the races mix.

I love the UK. London is brilliant. It is difficult not to see all that history and not go wow. Naturally the role of black people in British history is of interest. But I am also working class and just enjoy the ordinary history.

I like to visit London but don’t want to live there. I like living out in the country. I once saw 7 bullfinches on a shrub in our garden. Finding a frog is a joy. I suppose I am sad but there you go.

My grandfather fought in the war and was injured. He remembers the “kindness of the Whites” more than the idiots that he had to “thumpdown”.

The BNP are ex NF. The last time that I had a conversation with them One of them was keen to pull out a photo of his wife and kid who were both Indian. What an obvious lie. My conversation was clearly that I have a right to live peacefully in the UK pay my taxes and obey the law. If they choose to attack or harass me then I will break their bodies and then their minds.

The BNP allowing black people in is just a ploy. The black people will become tokens. There are enough sane thinking white people to oppose them.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Thepreye
Err I'm English I'm not racist, I didn't equate the two, my post was in context of a bnp win and the ability to put their policies and desires into practice.

Indeed, as am I, hence me seeking clarification. It seemed that you were saying that if the BNP got in and after they'd finished with the "darkies" they'd suddenly become an English national Party and turn on the Scots and Welsh. This seemed a puzzling notion, as the BNP have given zero indication that they are standing up for England whatsoever.

I postulated, based on my upbringing and circle of friends, workmates and acquaintances, that after the "darkies" had been pushed out that the mob mentality which these policies must release would soon turn on the British minorities the Welsh, Irish and Scots all of whom are held in disdain by many in the English white working class particularly in the various border regions. You remember the signs out side pubs and b&b's saying no blacks dogs or Irish. The bnp is a con.

Edit to add; Unless you think the police state apparatus created to get rid of those undesired would be strong enough to control the mobs, thinking about it. it probably would be strong enough as the edl or bnp have never won a fight, lol.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Thepreye]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I don't think you need too many brain cells to know that the BNP has been forced to allow immigrants into the BNP.

Strange nothing is said about all the non white groups that won't allows whites to join don't you think.

This is a plan to make the BNP look stupid but it has bitten our scam goverments back on the bum.

Every where i go i hear the same being said about immigrants (good/Bad) but one things for sure they are being invited in to force wages down so don't think any of the main parties are going to do a dam thing about it not matter what they say because we have already seen these as lies.

Greece found it could create more jobs for the people when they stood up and complained about immigration so it seems the world leaders will stop at nothing to keep leting them in and if that involves creating phony non-jobs when the country is bankcrupt, then it's all OK as part of the grand master plan.

Could it be that the IMF see Greece like a farm and has told the farmer he can only have a new loan if he allows more sheep into the fields ?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

There is a very good chance that there will be violent confrontation regardless of how the BNP do in the general election.

The wilful disregard and disdain the major parties have shown to the vast majority of people in this country over legitimate concerns about the levels and type of immigation in this country has ensured that this will be a ticking time bomb for years to come.

I now have to use the all too often but ridiculous disclaimer, I am not a racist but......the cares and concerns of the BRITISH people have become secondary to social engineering exercises and PC do-goodery.
This has resulted in an upsurge in support for the BNP as they WERE the only party who would even discuss immigration openly.
It is now getting more exposure but we still can not have open debates without being slandered as a Nazi or Fascist.
Pathetic.

Why would black or Asian people want to join BNP?
Probably because they have integrated succesfully and enhanced British society over the years and are equally concerned about the breakdown and transformation of British society and the potential Islamification.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Personally I don't know any black or Asian members, but I do know plenty who sympathise with their stance on immigration and EU membership.

As for it turning into the ENP?
Ridiculous.
As stu has said, they only mention England in their support for an English parliament, something that has to happen some time soon.
We can not continue with the current system of England being under-represented and actively discriminated against within The Union.

And why shouldn't there be an English National Party when it is ok to have Scottish and Welsh one's.

Hypocrisy and double standards.

I personally could never believe in everything one single political party believed in, it is blinkered and naive in my opinion, and as such would like to see the abolition of the party political system in our electoral and parliamentary process.
However, if I had to then having only getting to know of their existence last year thanks to stumason I would support the English Democrats Party,www.voteenglish.org... unfortunately they do not have anyone standing for election in my constituency.

Edit sue to bad spelling, poor grammar, ageing eyes and a knackered space bar!

[edit on 25/4/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
Strange nothing is said about all the non white groups that won't allows whites to join don't you think.

Quite.. Such as the Black Police Officers Association, or Asian variant. I also take issue with the MOBO awards, not because I don't like the music but because if a MOWO was to start, it would be labelled as racist.

Every where i go i hear the same being said about immigrants (good/Bad) but one things for sure they are being invited in to force wages down so don't think any of the main parties are going to do a dam thing about it not matter what they say because we have already seen these as lies.

Well Labour certainly cannot be trusted as they admitted last year that immigration policies were as a result of their attempt at "social engineering", which is Labour speak for building up a core of voters who would support them.

Same as their swelling of the Civil service to double it's size from 1997 (despite there being not enough work for them in 1997!) and people on benefits, it's all designed to make people reliant on Labour so they would be reluctant to vote for anyone else, even if Gordon Brown was on TV eating a baby.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
However, if I had to then having only getting to know of their existence last year thanks to stumason I would support the English Democrats Party,www.voteenglish.org... unfortunately they do not have anyone standing for election in my constituency.

Unfortunately, we only have 120 candiates standing across England. I contemplated being my local candidate (we also don't have one in Wokingham) but the combination of staunch Tory support and a lack of time on my part (father of two, soon to be three and working a gruelling shift pattern) put me off.

As a result, I may vote Tory just to stave off a Labour land grab in this area. I'd rather not vote ED and have the Tories in power, than vote ED and have Labour back in power.

Fingers crossed though that the Tories need Lib Dem support in the next Parliament, as they may well finally get their way with some sort of proportional voting system rather then the FPTP we have, which will benefit the smaller parties wholesale.

If that does happen, I will definately consider standing in the next election and will work in the meantime to spread the word for the ED, although some work is needed to flesh out their policies more.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The more I think about the political situation in this country, the more angry I become.

Angry at the parties for doing such evil things, but anger also at the retards who vote these muppets in. They clearly do not read the manifesto and they just do whatever the MSM tell them to do. Anyone who does as such should hold some degree of accountability for when the MP's they voted screw us.

Protest voting for the BNP (or any other party) without fully researching them is one of those retarded things people do. The BNP are dangerous. What they propose will lead the nation down a very dark path, and will probably be one of the darkest times in our history.

However, saying that, what the Tories, Lib Demn and Labour all propose will lead us down a dark path. A path we are actually already on, they have destroyed Englishness, they are in the process of destroying individuality in conjunction with the EU. We'll be fighting to keep our British identity next.

I dont see a way out of this mess we are in without some serious turbulence, and I think everyone should prepare for the worst because we havent seen anything yet. We're gonna end up like China.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Well Labour certainly cannot be trusted as they admitted last year that immigration policies were as a result of their attempt at "social engineering", which is Labour speak for building up a core of voters who would support them.

Same as their swelling of the Civil service to double it's size from 1997 (despite there being not enough work for them in 1997!) and people on benefits, it's all designed to make people reliant on Labour so they would be reluctant to vote for anyone else, even if Gordon Brown was on TV eating a baby.

Well i agree with most you say but i can not agree with the "despite there being not enough work for them in 1997!) "

You see i drove down the M1 yesterday and we now have traffic cones between one set of road works and another which resulted in driving for about 14 mile at 50 mph and the only workers we saw were putting out even more road cones and if you count the yellow CCTV they out number the diggers by a factor of twenty two to one.

i submit we can have full employment by spying on each other and enforcing pointless rules so the people jump when they are told to do so and then they will all jump of a bridge without question.

just think mate, full employment and what could be better than that.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I am very much in a quandary.

I bought into the Blair dream but feel so let down and betrayed.
Brown lacks stature and is indecisive and I just can not trust this bunch of egotistical, self centred and self righteous arrogant twits, wrong vowel I think, that call themselves The Labour Party.

I suffered the worst of the Thatcher years and will never vote for a party who deliberately tore whole communities apart and sold this country down the river.
Cameron is a pompous idiot with connections to the Rothschilds etc.
I am amazed that he is doing so well in the ratings as he comes across very poorly on TV.

Lib-Dems?
Clegg is beginning to feel the heat and has not been as impressive the last couple of times I have seen him.
The MSM are going to put him under intense scrutiny.
The Lib-Dem defence policy scares the crap out of me.
However, they do have the benefit of Vince Cable, a man of integrity and honour.
And electoral reform.
Hopefully the 2 things they will get out of any power sharing.
But on the whole their manifesto is just so wishy washy.

That leaves BNP and UKIP, whose only policies of any substance are immigration and EU membership.
Both very important in my book, but...????

So my quandary, who to vote for from this complete shower of #e?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Well i agree with most you say but i can not agree with the "despite there being not enough work for them in 1997!) "

I only said that ebcause I used to go out with a girl who worked for (then) Customs and Excise. She regulary came home and said she stamped a couple of forms and that was it. They had a team of 10 people to do what amounted to enough work for 2, if that.

Compare that scenario to the workload I have being in the Prvate sector, plus the fact I don't get a nice final salary pension and it seems that the Civil service has been co-opted to provide a nice bulk of automatic Labour voters.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

You and me both. Blair has done a lot in the early years but boy have things gone bad. I have always detested The "Milk snatcher".

I will be voting Lib Dem because of Vince Cable. The problems are:

1) British party politics is boring and has littel new ideas about the current problems.

2) Rampant "Snout in the trough syndrome" as per the expenses scandal and contempt for the electorate.

3) How to cope with capitalism's periodic boom/ bust activity?

4) how does a country deal withthe enemy within of Fundamentalist Islam?

So what did the English do for St Georges Day?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

Went to the Pub, drank some fine English Ales and enjoyed the lovely spring sunshine!

As for Lib Dem polices, I'd vote for them if they'd only have some sensible defence polices. As it stands, they are too short-sighted and will bugger our armed forces and industry for decades. It's one thing to want to scrap trident, but binning the Eurofighter? What next, the carriers? Christ almighty...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

All though I agree with the majority of what you stated I must say that even though I highly admire Vince Cable it is not a Presedential Election and as such he alone is not reason enough to vote Lib-Dem.
And their defnce policy will leave this country naked and reliant on other's, something that fill's me with fear and dread.

Yes it's time for change....I just wish it was a bit more radical.

As for St. George's Day.
Went to the pub with a group of friends and had a thoroughly good time drinking, smoking, laughing, crying, singing and even some dancing.

Shame the merriment was not as widespread as it should be.

Did you partake in any celebrations?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

Went to the Pub, drank some fine English Ales and enjoyed the lovely spring sunshine!

As for Lib Dem polices, I'd vote for them if they'd only have some sensible defence polices. As it stands, they are too short-sighted and will bugger our armed forces and industry for decades. It's one thing to want to scrap trident, but binning the Eurofighter? What next, the carriers? Christ almighty...

Havn't the Lib dems called for a startegic defense review, which i think is a sensible option. We really need to understand that massive cuts are going to be made, and they have to be made somewhere.

We cant expect to be able to provide British troops with the best equipment for the war in Afghanistan, have an updated Eurofighter (which is already outdated compared to what other airforces fly) and a new Trident system that was designed for a cold war era. Your gonna have to make some cuts. which one do you want to cut?

Surely, Schools, Hospitals, pensions are more important to the majority of the UK population.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I agree about Vince, appears to be a genuinely good guy but he is 67, nearly.

Apart from the race thing you'd be hard pressed to find a more patriotic Englishman than me, to me part of being English is being too innately clever and aware of the world to be racist, I even hate the bloody Normans for what they did to us!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Havn't the Lib dems called for a startegic defense review, which i think is a sensible option. We really need to understand that massive cuts are going to be made, and they have to be made somewhere.

This is way off topic now, but I'll bite.

Yes, a SDR is needed but you cannot have a SDR when only looking at current threats. It is exceedingly shortsighted to make cuts to programmes which might not be overly useful now but may be utterly necessary in 5-10 years. If industry is allowed to go and skills are lost, they can't be replaced easily or cheaply.

We cant expect to be able to provide British troops with the best equipment for the war in Afghanistan, have an updated Eurofighter (which is already outdated compared to what other airforces fly) and a new Trident system that was designed for a cold war era. Your gonna have to make some cuts. which one do you want to cut?

You also can't gear the Armed forces to fight a bunch of insurgents and leave them deskilled and underequipped in other area's. If they can find hundreds of billions to save a bank, why can they not find a couple to up Defence spending?

The Typhoon is not outdated and I challenge you to name a fighter outside the F-22 that even comes close.

As for a Nuclear deterrent, it is needed but perhaps not Trident. An IRBM system or using tactical missiles like our old Blue Streak will suffice.

Surely, Schools, Hospitals, pensions are more important to the majority of the UK population.

I think you'll find Defence is pretty high up the list as well. There is litterally billions wasted in mismanagement (or over management) of the NHS.

There are also Billions wasted on paying people to be lazy. Make cuts where cuts are needed, don't continue the status quo of massive Government waste.

Granted though, the MoD can make some savings from cutting waste too, but civil servants tend to be the countries most useless people, as the top talent goes into the more lucrative private sector, so it is no surprise they can't run big projects effectively.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The English Democratic Party the only ones worth voting for..... Shame there is not enough of them standing.... Even my dad... Who is a staunch Tory has said he would switch to them if they had more people standing......

Definitely would never vote BNP... Then I would have people in power like my own brother who is a total racist.... My brother does come out with some valid points... For example when he wen't to renew his passport that there were people ther getting British passports but needing an interpreter!!! He walked out because he got too angry and has already done jail time for varous "causes"
....... However at heart is a racist thug and the things he says are disgusting so I keep my kids away from him.... No thanks BNP....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Well it is not that I feel the Lib Dems are brilliant just that the other 2 major parties are so skanky. In my area the Lib dems have no chance of wining so I suppose mine is a protest vote or a despair vote.

I went to a St georges day party and saw some Am Dram. Am Dram IS quintissentially English. What is "Englishness" anyway? Can anyone tell?

Stumason captures some of it in his signature but is that it?? Is Englishness important given that it is a developed country in peacetime??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join