It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black And Asian People Could Join BNP

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
foolish idea, this group worked fine before why change it. racist or not it should remain the way it is if they want to function.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

So can I ask who YOU will be voting for in May??

And why?

I will be voting BNP.

I am not a racist, very far from it. I just happen to have a supreme love for my country and want what's best for it, rather than putting asylum seekers, and foreigners first, giving them handouts all the time.

Tell me, where else in the world can you get given a house and an income for doing nothing? Then abuse our rules and laws and say you are offended when WE, The British put up BRITISH flags, or Christian symbols?????!!!!!

I pity those of you who have the narrow mindedness to look at the BNP and say they are nothing but a bunch of Nazi's.

If you say they are, then try doing your research first!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

I am not a racist, very far from it. I just happen to have a supreme love for my country and want what's best for it, rather than putting asylum seekers, and foreigners first, giving them handouts all the time.

Agreed, but the BNP is NOT the way to go about it... There are alternatives!!

In my opinion the BNP has two types of voter... the bigoted racist... and the lazy protest!!!

Tell me, where else in the world can you get given a house and an income for doing nothing? Then abuse our rules and laws and say you are offended when WE, The British put up BRITISH flags, or Christian symbols?????!!!!!

Where ever you go in the world, whatever country, you will find idiots who make stupid comments. Most of the time this minority of idiots are ignored and life goes on... In Britain, however, the minority of idiots are picked up by the press and have entire news stories based on them... the minority of idiots are paraded by the press as if it is some widespread epidemic...

Please check out my example on page 1 of this thread regarding Muslims want an Islamic NHS and see my comments on this article...

Most of the stories about banning British flags and pork in schools are blown way out of proportion by the media. And with regards to Christian symbols... most of the people who want these banned are NOT foreigners... they are normally White British nationals who are atheists...

I pity those of you who have the narrow mindedness to look at the BNP and say they are nothing but a bunch of Nazi's.

If you say they are, then try doing your research first!

I have done tons of research... I’ve had chats with BNP campaigners who have knocked at my door... checked out the BNP website... gone through hours of video footage... read huge amounts on the subject from all perspective...

I think most people get frustrated because you really don’t need to do hours of research to know that they ARE a racist organisation with a Nazi/fascist foundation... A quick search on youtube will bring up loads of videos of to prove this... Nick Griffin meeting the KKK and talking about getting the public on board by softening the message... Nick Griffin talking about an all White Britain... BNP members openly making racist comments etc...

However, as i say, i have done loads of research... the BNP are a Racist organisation... they have an anti-Semitic core... their principles are based on Nazi ideals... they use propaganda tactics, and they are dangerous.

There are mountains of evidence against them... They were formed out of the ashes of the National Front a well known Neo-Nazi organisation most famous during the 70's and 80's.

They are also the biggest traitors in the country...

MARK COLLETT

AGED 29, single, educated at Loughborough Grammar School and Leeds University, graduate in business and economics, self-employed graphic designer. Former chairman of the Young BNP, now the party’s director of publicity.

ON WINSTON CHURCHILL “Churchill was a f****** c*** who led us into a pointless war with other whites standing up for their race.”

ON THE PRINCE OF WALES “He’s a f****** traitor. Did you hear him say we needed more mosques in this country? All Muslims are anti-British terrorists.”

ON WHETHER BRITISH-BORN BLACKS ARE BRITISH “Just because a dog is brought up in a stable doesn’t make him a horse.”

ON THE ROYAL FAMILY “The Royals have betrayed their people. When we’re in power they’ll be wiped out and we’ll get some Germans to rule properly.”

ON AIDS A “friendly disease because blacks, drug users and gays have it.”

ON JEWS “There’s not a European country the Jews haven’t been thrown out of. When it happens that many times, it’s not just persecution. There’s no smoke without fire.”

ON ADOLF HITLER “Hitler will live forever; and maybe I will.”

NICK GRIFFIN

NICK GRIFFIN, 50, married, four children. Cambridge law graduate. Attended his first National Front meeting aged 15. Became NF vice-chairman. Joined BNP in 1995

Received nine-month suspended prison sentence at Harrow Crown Court in May 1998 for inciting racial hatred in his magazine, The Rune. Elected leader of BNP in 1999

ON RACE “Without the White race, nothing matters. [Other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create “Black Britons”, while we affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land”

ON THE HOLOCAUST “The ‘extermination’ tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie and latter witch-hysteria”

ON POWER “When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate. We have to have a body of trained young men capable of defending our organisation. If people come to crack our heads we will break theirs”

Source

Other things to check out...

bnp.org.uk...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

BNP and cyberactivism

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

To be honest, and i mean no offence, but it seems that it is you who may not have done enough research on this subject!!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Thanks for the "light reading"

I will check it out, but I am still inclined to Vote BNP.

I wouldn't class myself as a lazy voter, or a nazi as you say - but simply the other parties are bloody useless, and I would rather the BNP policies come into effect than having another useless PM like the last couple.

tO

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Russell Brand with Mark Collett from the BNP

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

Thanks for the "light reading"

I will check it out, but I am still inclined to Vote BNP.

I wouldn't class myself as a lazy voter, or a nazi as you say - but simply the other parties are bloody useless, and I would rather the BNP policies come into effect than having another useless PM like the last couple.

I agree the other party’s are "bloody useless" but do you really think the BNP would be different... You REALLY believe that they would fix the country’s economy? Or sort out the NHS etc... Most of their policies are based around the presumption that, if you stop immigration, all of the countries woes will stop and somehow we will prosper into a great nation again...

At best this is naive... Nick Griffin and the BNP are as useless as all the others... just that he happens to have a fascist Neo-Nazi core running through him and his party...

Please do read the material i provided... watch the videos... do not be tempted by self righteous idiots who hide their Nazism under a blanket of nationalism.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of one’s country! Nothing wrong with flying your fag and cheering your national football team... anyone who says otherwise is an over sensitive idiot.
However, if you use that pride to ostracise those that have a different skin colour or background... if you use that flag as a symbol of hate... if you choose to cheer on your team by kicking the heads in of the opposite team... then you spit in the face of everything Britain is... some other facts that the BNP would like you to NOT know...

Gurkhas

The Gurkhas are not white... they are not indigenous to the British isles... But they are far more British than any White thug of the BNP who thinks being British is about getting drunk and abusing old Asian women doing their shopping...
For 200 years the Gurkhas have fought for Britain... A proud and noble people who get, and deserve, the respect of the nation...

www.gurkhas.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

Indian Army

During WW2 the Indian Army fought for the British Raj against the Japanese in the jungles of Burma and South East Asia. Over 2.5 million men of the Indian decent joined the campaign against the Japanese!

www.bbc.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

West Indies and WW2

Although not under any obligation to fight thousands of people from the small island comunities of the West Indies volenteered to fight during WW2.

www.caribbeanaircrew-ww2.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

I could go on all day with this stuff but do not want to present you with a flood of information... so i will stop here... Just please please do some research before considering voting for BNP... When you scratch the surface you will find that they are a bunch of ignorant thugs who spread lies, use propaganda and have a Nazi core!

Thanks and good luck

Oh... you could always try a party like...

English Democrats

From their FAQ section...

The party is open to all races, religions and people irrespective of where they live in the world. English Democrats are guardians of the English way of life and the values and beliefs of England. We do not claim Englishness to be purely ethnic or purely cultural, but it is a complex mix of the two. - England in your heart ! We firmly believe Englishness is a state of mind, and if people are born in England and have an English heritage they are welcome to share our national identity. Newcomers to this country are also welcome, providing they abide by English laws and conventions and seek to identify and give their loyalty to England.

There are options other than the BNP

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster

There are options other than the BNP

English Democrats for one!

English Democrats Launch Election Campaign with over 120 candidates!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

LOL - yep - i already provided a link for them and suggested them as an alternative...

They are definitely an option for people to consider

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Ah yes, I see now! I was in such a rush to shamelessly peddle my party that I neglected to read all of your post..Sorry chap

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
One of the many dumb things about the bnp is their policy on repatriation, lets start with illegals, the govt reckon there are 900,000 of them so you can probably round that up to 2 million.

Including transport, accommodation, legal expenses and staff for the agencies involved with repatriation let's assume £2000 cost for each one sent home £18000000000 at the govts 9000000 figure about 40 mil at 2000000.

Then what do they wana do with the other 8 mil or so people of colour who live here legally, me I can think of thousands of things I'd rather spend those billions on.

After all those folk have gone we suddenly have over a million spare houses, that probably puts everybody in negative equity for about 40 years.

So with illegals and all the shades of brown folk gone we notice that we have 2,3,4 million spare jobs, hello massive wage inflation and a gargantuan skills deficit, the NHS would collapse for one.

What about all the people with private pensions, I expect the bnp would stop their state entitlement, millions of them taking all that English wealth out of our financial melting pot. Not to mention the financial and diplomatic pressure India and China would exert on us all the time laughing as they bank this multi billion £ influx of our dosh.

Here's where we get personal my gf is a teacher educated at tax payers expense, English degree and PGCE has to move to India, she'll live like a queen on her savings and equity, we loose a good teacher but our local white peado's, 2 houses within 6 houses of mine, and the large chavy element can live life large in our new police state.

My mate across the road has 3 mixed race kids what happens there.

Cos obviously the rounding up and containing before removal of all the undesirables is gona require a huge police state of id cards and knocks in the night, armed to the teeth to fight the "terrorists" among the evictees.

We'll become an impoverished pariah state hated even by the Yanks and Israel the only country to voluntarily leave the cash cow that is the EU.

The bnp is just a symptom of the hidden hands successful attempts to divide and rule the population of the UK, possibly blow back from gladdio type efforts of the 70's.

For what a return to a never there 1950's, early closing corner shops crap restaurants and what I think really appeals to the bnp crowd the bullies, bouncers and protection racketeer tough guys can become the all white sphere those goons dream of, I know at least 50 guys who'd vote for them or possibly go on a march if it was in another mainly white town, many of them have Polish or Ukranian ancestry, what of the guys of Welsh, Irish or Scots ancestry when all the blacks are gone do we tell them what we actually think of them, the C***T*.

Their dumbness makes me ashamed to have the same white ancestry!

As Gordon said "GET REAL" I wont be voting for him by the way.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I see on the news that the bnp would let us put English as an ethnic identity on govt forms, wa-hey, they're beyond a joke, probably just a bunch of piss takers living off their membership and hoping to join the elected office gravy train, some wana be elitists in the making.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The New BNP Paradigm.......

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I have no clue what the BNP is, nor do I know anything about racism in the UK.

But, playing devil's advocate, perhaps they thought they could preserve the culture of the club through racism (as opposed to the many other ways clubs exclude people [gender, IQ, height, sexual orientation, etc. All things you're born with]). I don't really see the difference in it. I don't want a guy serving me at Hooters, why would someone from a group of people want to join said club that hates said group of people. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Just my two cents.

Edit:

Oh, I'm not familiar with British culture at all. It's a freakin' Political Party! wow. Now I can see the intrigue!

[edit on 4/23/2010 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Cough splutter LMAO.

Sorry for the one line but that was a very funny picture

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

A little confused by your post. It would seem that you are equating the BNP with ENGLISH nationalists and that once done with the blacks and asians, they'll turn on the scots and welsh?

How have you come to this conclusion and why do you automatically assume that racist = English? There are plenty of people who are Scottish and Welsh in the BNP and one could argue that racism is far more prevalent in rural Wales and Scotland than England. They don't even like fellow white people in those parts!

Apolgies if I read it wrong, but it does seem to be what your implying.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The Scots, Welsh and Irish would become the new, again, minorities imho they would soon be turned on by the xenophobic English majority self confident and rampant in their desire for excitement and a power kick.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

And I ask again, you base this on.......?

Fail to see how the BNP suddenly equals the English are racists,

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Err I'm English I'm not racist, I didn't equate the two, my post was in context of a bnp win and the ability to put their policies and desires into practice.

The reality that the edl is also racist while hiding behind the fact that Indians hate Muslims for obvious historical reasons is exemplified by the edl guy I heard calling a woman cop policing a march a paki loving c**t before he an his mates rushed her.

If one supports either it means one is a racist and should have the courage of ones convictions rather than hiding behind mealy mouthed platitudes.

Obviously I like many bnp policies they are designed to get as many adherents to the party as possible, I like many of Hitlers policies, but the key motivations of the bnp are racist in nature like the folk who flock to the party, no one is gona join the bnp because of their economic or foreign policies as race is the overriding factor.

It is my belief that the resurgence of bnp support is because working class morons who previously supported the Tory party have finally come to realise that what ever is said behind the doors of the conservative club the Tories are not racist at a party level. Enoch died many years ago and still no rivers of blood I live in his old constituency, I'm white grew up in a then white area and know full well the depths of white working class racism, vast. However these white people will vote in overwhelming numbers for none racist parties because race for them is very much a personal factor not their main concern.

Racists are by their very nature either thick or psychologically damaged.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye
Err I'm English I'm not racist, I didn't equate the two, my post was in context of a bnp win and the ability to put their policies and desires into practice.

Indeed, as am I, hence me seeking clarification. It seemed that you were saying that if the BNP got in and after they'd finished with the "darkies" they'd suddenly become an English national Party and turn on the Scots and Welsh. This seemed a puzzling notion, as the BNP have given zero indication that they are standing up for England whatsoever.

Aside from a single line on their website saying they'd introduce an English Parliament (and even the Tories support that) the rest of the site is covered with references to "British People", hence it is inclusive of the Scots, Welsh and Irish.

As I said in my initial post, I just wanted to understand your reasoning and wasn't having a pop. Quite often on here the English are described as baby-eating, racist, all-conquering barbarians because history has been distorted by the SNP etc.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If anyone has actually bothered to read the BNP manifesto they would realise a vote for BNP is a vote for civil war. How do they expect to enforce some of their policies without a backlash?

Scary stuff. But we are screwed whoever wins the election. The only losers will be us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join