It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you PREDICT for the future?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aristocrat2
Does anyoe have a prediction that...

- Does NOT involve terrorism
- Does NOT involve Iran
- Does NOT involve Israel
- Does NOT involve the planets

???????

My prediction is for Amtrak to start 3 new Routes by May 2011. If I have more, I'll let you know.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

On predictions I agree with Hannah

“Predictions of the future are never anything but projections of present automatic processes and procedures, that is, of occurrences that are likely to come to pass if men do not act and if nothing unexpected happens; every action, for better or worse, and every accident necessarily destroys the whole pattern in whose frame the prediction moves and where it finds its evidence.”

For me each morning the day lies like a fresh shirt on our bed; this incomparably fine, incomparably tightly woven tissue of pure prediction fits us perfectly. The happiness of the next twenty-four hours depends on our ability, on waking, to pick it up.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My prediction is that WWIII will start with a bunch of suitcases, not a bunch of missiles, and it will probably start just as I'm about ready to retire....still a few decades away...great for all of you, but me, I'd rather retire early,

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well here look at this for my prediction too lazy to actually write it all over again.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basiclly, the world is going to go down the drain and in 2012 the world is still here but its not great. Then just hope your dead after fall 2013 (the date of the nyc invasion and destruction)because you dont want to be alive when the crazy demonic stuff happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
-U.S. and world economy gets worse.
-Unemployment and homlessness increases.
-Israel will most likely attack Iran which will cause other nations to join in.
-Extraterrestrials will reveal themselves to everyone on earth.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If this thread shows us anything, it is that alot of ATS members aren't that Optimistic.

so People, if you want tragedy, just think the worse is going to happen and it shall manifest it self.

I try to think Positively even though I'm broke, don't have a job and such, but I make an effort to think positively.

My Prediction and I'll quote this in May Sometime, health care bill passes. Oh wait, to you crazy conservatives, that tragic.
Maybe Doctors shouldn't be charging $500 for a single visit. How about a $100.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hi All,
So, I had posted this in another discussion group and frankly got beaten to a pulp

I do not think it was the right area for me to post predictions!

This is from a group of individuals as well as myself:

1) There will be a mass attack that is coordinated throughout the US in several states: NY, LA, Washington State, Arizona, Georgia, and many others....
These "attacks" will be done over a 48-72 hour time frame. They will be "small attacks", 7'11's, gas stations, malls, hospitals, schools, etc..,
What we felt was that there are groups within each state with their own individual plans.
Lets take Arizona for instance: Flagstaff, ten people who each have one situation to cause at a specific time/date/area, each working together, but independently. Within this framework they will be able to at least get one accomplished, if the others are preempted and or simply do not occur due to malfunction, or dissenters.
Now the thing is that there is another "group' in Phoenix and Tucson, with the same MO and with the same date/times.
Now what this was seen to cause is an uncertainty that will destabilize and invoke mass amounts of fear within the public. This is a psychological attack. Though, it will harm and kill many, that is not the main focus of this "attack".
The idea behind it, so far as we could tell, was to create an unknown element: You do not know when/where or how the next assault will happen, nor will the government (supposedly). This will create panic and fear and a distrust towards our government to provide any security.
This will make the US very vulnerable.

2)We then saw a civil war break out. This was the people against the government, at first.
Due to what we perceived above this was done out of rage towards the government at not protecting the citizens! The government at this time was evoking M.L., moving people to camps, and stripping us of any and all rights. This was not sitting well with the citizens who had just witnessed mass annihilation of any and all security they thought they had. Hence the revolt.
Unfortunately, as many good people rise up, so do the nutters
Suddenly, it becomes more than just groups against the government, it also creates racial tensions to come to a head.
KKK and other extremists groups pop up and decided it is time to take out those they have hated for so very long and wars break out against races

With all of that happening people become rather trigger happy and begin to just shot anyone and anything that moves in order to "protect" themselves, loved ones and their homes and goods.

3) The nuclear issue: It was seen that several small devices are detonated in several cities. These devices did not necessarily cause an explosion, though some did, some were small, but some had none, though there was radiation and no power?
This even caused in one scenario plaines to fall from the sky?

4) Economic break down, no food or water to be had. No money. People waiting in bread lines.

5) Then the Russian and China war begins. This war is for occupation. The occupation of the US.

China wins.

Thee were many natural disasters that came through, such as massive flooding, states being wiped out. Volcanic eruptions in highly populated areas.

We did think that attacks would begin in the UK with Biological means.

I know there is a LOT more that we all got, but that is what I can pull from memory.

We had thought at the time that it would actually happen in this order! Now it seems that it may not develop in such an manner.

We hoped, as I am sure many do when they get this type of information that NOTHING comes of it! I still hope!

Well, there are our predictions.

Thanks,
Amy

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Maybe april 25th and G. If I'm wrong I apologise for blaspheming Christ and wont partake in any more "prophecy", but if anything happens all glory to Him.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I woke up this morning at 2:18 AM and the first clear thought was that Dennis Hopper had died. I was curious to see if he had died last night, thankfully (I'm half and half on this as I know he's really sick, probably not feeling well, and he's probably most likely really tired of fighting) he had not.

Maybe it's not a fair prediction since he is sick and could go any day. I'll be keeping interest in the time though...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Most human population and perhaps other living Earth creatures will awakening of the comic consciousness at a accelerated rate.

The great spiritual truth will be understood by the general public, not just occult and spiritualist practitioners.

Peace, harmony and love are the new money.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I believe that America will be the seat of the AC and no I don't think Obama is the AC. However I do think Obama's getting us ready for him. Soon we will be known as the North American Union and we will be cashless when our Amero is merged with the Euro and the Asio.The peace in the mid east is to bring all conflict to a fake end and bring those nations of the mid east into the fold of the NWO. Things will appear to get better the economies of the world will rebound and a new time of prosperity will come upon us. However it will be short lived. The good book tells us that a time of Tribulation such as never was or never will be will fall upon us. Can anyone here really imagine a time worse that the firestoms of 1943 Berlin or London. Can anyone see worse than the starving of millions in Africa. Can anything be worse than religious persecution and ethnic cleansing. The good book tells us that we haven't seen anything yet.

I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves. -John Wayne

top topics

<< 1   >>

join