It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you PREDICT for the future?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Various posters have noted people who have "got it right", so here's an opportunity to post what you predict wil happen in the future.

On various threads I have suggested various things will happen, so here's mine...

- Major terrorist event on 26th March 2010.
- Major terrorist event at LA airport.

- Gordy Brown does "giveaway" budget in late March 2010. UK pound drops like a stone.
- UK bonds downgraded, major slide on London markets in Apri 2010.
- One or more major pension funds/insurance companies/banks fail int UK in April 2010 and new Gordon Brown Bailout.
- Spectacular stock market crash in early May 2010.
- Either martial law in UK or Labour wipeout in UK,
- David Cameron assassinated before end of 2010, either whilst in house arrest during martial law under Brown's Labour or as Prime Minister of UK.
- Collapse coming from UK/overseas triggers collapse in USA before expected. Caught off guard, USA fails to implement martial law competently. Dollar and US stock collapse, rioting in streets.

- At some time in the future, Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkson becomes next Pope.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by aristocrat2]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
- 12/21/2012 11:11 - something of great significance will happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

before the end of the 4th world, that is 21st dec 2012, i expect the following. sorry i cant give exact dates. many disasters around the world have been held back for 5 to 10 years to allow for more spiritual growth. now they will be released.

new york melts with fervent heat.

90+% of people alive today will be dead. the world is like flotsam sailing down the river, now quickening its pace as it is caught up in the current before a huge waterfall. there will be a sickening plunge into the maelstrom below where it will be spun around and over before being expelled once more into a peaceful river.

palistine leader mahommad abbus will be assasinated.

the ability to travel anywhere in the world by airplane will be severely curtailed. (i've felt that since 911)

how the USSR crashed years ago, so will the world do similar.

a huge war will break out in the middle east around august 2010. a grand cross of outer planets does not occur often. uranus goes into aries giving an unexpected impulsive flavor to the god of war. its also the year of the terrible metal tiger. if it does not start then, its genesis can be seen to be that time even if it takes a few months to get revs up. this area of unrest of course is not surprising as one can see by current behaviour of belligerant governments like israel and USA. more likely that should read one government.

my 7th child will be born during that grand cross.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I predict that Israel will invade Iran ... and from that invasion a massive conflict will arise ... all other Muslim nations surrounding Israel will retaliate along side Russia and China. This will leave room for either the United States and the majority of the UN to support Israel and start World War III or for the US and UN to stay out of it ... but looking through history ... I am not sure if that will last long ... The United States has a past of sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong and in this case ... if it does, It could mean fighting Russia from the North (unless Canada stops them ... lol) ... China and North Korea from the West and perhaps Venezuela (Maybe even Cuba) from the South ... Martial Law would be declared in that case ... and we would have the first war fought on American soil since the Civil War. We might retaliate with nukes ... and we all know what would happen in that case. Plus plenty of undermentioned factors.

Let's see if it comes true haha.

EDIT: Typos ... :/

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Nurv47]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I know the following will happen because I have seen it in my crystal balls:

There will be a large terrorist attack associated with Yemen in 2010.

Henry Kissinger dies in late 2010.

David Rockefeller Sr. dies in early 2011.

Microbial life discovered on the moon or mars in 2011.

Major increase in military forces in Yemen and the Gulf of Aden in 2010-2011.

Major False Flag Alien or Terrorist attack in 2012. Possibly a 'cyber attack' on financial systems or maybe a "aliens stoled our gold!" scenario.

Creation of a global currency by 2013.

Bush Sr. dies in 2013.

Phasing out of oil based fuel by 2015.

Colonization of Venus by 2025.

I have some more sensitive material that the above, but if I spill the beans it might alter the timeline.

Peace and Bless.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I just think that robots are going to take over the world.

We're depending too much on them.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
-I predict that the moral quality in people will decay rapidly as each generation grows up to lead this world in their way.

- I predict. Because our moral value lies with our value of money and resources. There will be many wars in the future and the wars will include developed nations against developed nations.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I predict that either this coming summer or the summer of 2011 will be a year without a summer in the northern hemisphere. Crops will fail and there will be a global food crisis.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I predict when nothing happens on 2012 there will be some new doomsday date only a few years later.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I also predict that none of these predictions will come true.

Except for this one.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I would say because of numerous prophecies, that Iran will be attacked, almost starting WW 3. This will lead to the Covenant of 10 nations being signed in the middle of June, 2010.

Nuru said something similiar, hence the iranian War has to start soon, under pretest, false flag, so called terrorism from without when it is within, and that giving an excuse for US?Israel to atack which they have been planning all along.

But it is problem created by the NWO, and then problem solved by the NWO to allow the seventh world government to come into being, awaiting the worst of all the eigthth government.

But the Iranian War, as bad as it is does get solved with the temporary peace of the Mid East Covenant of Daniel.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Iran will not be attacked. China, Russia, Japan, India, Brazil will not allow the Rockefellers or the Rothschild/Zionists to start World War 3.

I have been predicting an Iran war since about 2005, but now it seems less and less likely. However, if there were a large (nuclear?) 'terrorist' (false flag) attack on Israel, then the shizzle would definitely hit the fizzle. I don't think this would happen either though because the false flag trick has been overplayed by Israel and the US and people are seeing through these tricks now.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jayjordan

That's Nurv to you ... but yes ... if Biblical prophecy is correct ... I would also assume that instead of WW3 ... The conflict between Iran and Israel would instead be resolved by the supposed Anti-Christ which would be nothing more than temporary peace ... but these are not OUR predictions ... these would be Biblical of course ... and time will only tell if they come true.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
well in 08' i had a prophetic dream i posted here but i left some details out which i'll add here as part of my prediction.

israel will either be destroyed or face a huge blow to its' military.

some new virus or disease which is spread by physical contact will cause such a panic that many will be sent into isolation facilities.

America will be occupied by china, korea or japan and either the UN or EU with little resistance against it but obama and US military elements will be chased by china for resisting (i'm assuming) without ever being captured.

America will become desolate and the infrastructure will erode.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47
reply to post by Jayjordan

That's Nurv to you ... but yes ... if Biblical prophecy is correct ... I would also assume that instead of WW3 ... The conflict between Iran and Israel would instead be resolved by the supposed Anti-Christ which would be nothing more than temporary peace ... but these are not OUR predictions ... these would be Biblical of course ... and time will only tell if they come true.

Nurv, Yes, best to assume Bible prophecy is correct, and Definitely I would say the Iran War is not a complete WW, but it gets close. The complete WW3 as determined and allowed by the Lord, is the destruction of three nuclear countries.... (of the West, you can easily guess which three).

Google WW# 3 Pike

As the complete destruction of three whole countries makes the remaining seven countries that sign the Covenant surrender to the greater nuclear power of the Russian AC.

But the AC does not settle the next war, that is done by the prince of the Covenant. Could be Blair or any politician which comes up with the prearranged terms that the pre-determined ten countries will sign to form the seventh world power. Church people think the AC will make the Covenant, but that is non sensical as he is against the Covenant Daniel 11, and is called the eighth and diverse from the ten.

But you are definitely right, the Covenant only makes a temporary peace, as wars still go on, so they can have the big WW3 among the big boys, so they can control the whole world.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I predict that humanity will be the ever-fearing product of it's own monstrosity. What I predict is nothing less than the fulfillment self-prophesised predictions. However. . .I have often, since a child, seen the burning. . .the endtimes, as it were. In many visions, there are people marching the lands with flame-throwers in America. I do not believe them to be of foreign origin. Many visions have been of a great storm of stars, and on those nights of that time, a globally established temperature of 90-100 deg. F. will be common, but many will adapt, and life will flourish. I predict that humanity will be it's own undoing. . .that the faithful and the faithless will arrive at the same barren doorway that remains hidden in a sandscaped terrain. That the something will become a nothing, and we are the unending energy. I predict that we will learn that "they" are us. I predict that science will prove the existence of a line the width of a human hair that extends to all points in space and time. . .and this line will carry the vibrations of our remainders. . .long after our passing. We shall become a being that encompasses the evolution of creation. I predict that the future will become known in the past. . .again and then yet again.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Does anyoe have a prediction that...

- Does NOT involve terrorism
- Does NOT involve Iran
- Does NOT involve Israel
- Does NOT involve the planets

???????

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aristocrat2

Why 3/26/10?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by aristocrat2

Why 3/26/10?

The number of days between the first failed attack on the WTC with a bomb in the car park and 9/11 added to 9/11 gives that date.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join