It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Street View and Ice Cream Trucks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Heres a better question...what are you doing personally that justifies a massive sting operation to be going on for soo long? you creating warp drive in your basement? you leading some sort of terrorist plot?

this is where critical thinking comes into play here mate...

your lucky that woman didnt mace you in the face for flipping her out like that.
your a dangerous dude my friend...your going to either get your ass kicked for scareing the wrong person one day, or hopefully realize that there is no reason big operations are done on just random everyday joes.

again, if your doing something completely wild (posting on ATS does not count btw), then you might have reason to look over your sholder...but if nothing of real significance is going on in your life...no meth labs in your shed, no time machine in your kitchen...then yes...you are being paranoid and freakout out random normal people.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I hate our ice cream trucks too! But i haven't heard them more then twice this summer - funny thing though, 8pm in winter they would be cruising around with their stupid song playing - very strange!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

So let me get this right.

You pretended to be DEA to fool undercover state troopers?

I smell double standards

I also smell something else but the T&C's prevent me from elaborating further.

[edit on 14/2/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but after reading your last post, the first thing that came to mind was this movie:

Cops and Robbersons

Thanks for the laugh

but...

I happen to own a real, authentic DEA hat -- Rocky Mountain Division if you care.

and...

I then played a game with these poor undercover saps. I said, "You see this hat? Yep -- it's supposed to be a joke --

But you see...it's the REAL DEAL -- they just don't hand these out. I had to give up some names. I'd tone it down a bit if I were you.

and then...

I had them thinking I was not even DEA, but beyond that -- DEEP cover.

and then, and then...

Call me paranoid

which leads me to...

It is a crime to falsely impersonate a police officer, a federal officer or employee, or any other public official.

It is a crime to falsely impersonate a police officer, a federal officer or employee, or any other public official.

What are the Penalties for Impersonating a Police Officer?
Depending on state law, impersonating a police officer may be considered either a felony or a misdemeanor. Punishments for impersonating a police officer include:

* Imprisonment up to five years (sometimes more)
* Fines (usually $1000 or more)
* Probation
* Permanent criminal record

So yeah, you should be paranoid about parading around as a "DEA" agent or "beyond that".

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
First off, I never said I was impersonating a DEA agent -- I merely used a hat as a prop.

They looked so helpless and pathetic, i decided to *&^% with them.

I simply have a knack for sniffing out things that are not right -- like these creepy ice cream trucks.

I'm going to cross-reference the sex offender registry in my state to see if any of them are working as truck drivers.

From my research most registered sex offenders work as delivery drivers or airport ramp workers. Hm...want pizza? How about a pedophile deliver it! Yay!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If you would have read what I posted you would know that I never claimed to those undercover agents to be with any agency. I told them that I brought the hat as a joke to make my cover more believable.

I never said I worked for ANY agency -- but that I was also "undercover" and who I worked for I couldn't divulge.

For all they knew and from what I said -- I could be working for a third-party, private- funded organization with similar goals. Jezzz guys...

The fact I told them I had to "give up some names" to be gifted the damned hat clearly says I do not work for, or am impersonating an employee of such agency.

You people are really annoying me.

Personally I think it was hilarious and find it highly amusing that I was able to bull my way into their conversations, with nothing but a vague story and a prop hat.

Stop trying to de-rail my thread please. This is about creepy ice cream trucks and google using them as secret/undercover street view cameras.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

You people are really annoying me.

Stop trying to de-rail my thread please.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by MystikMushroom]

i actually LOL on this thread - thanks for smiles everyone

too funny *gasp*

....still....roflol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join