It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the Most Mysterious, Scariest and Outstanding Cases of Alien Abduction Ever!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
As far as "I" know, an ET, not 'alien' abductee still has choice, when in 'contact' with/by another/higher entity. One can choose to participate, or listen, or not. One can choose to express a form Seen or not. One still has freewill to choose. One is free not to listen at any time as well.

^If this sounds strange, it is because it Is.^

You depend on a higher authority to discover the laws of nature inherent to the Reason for the scientific method. Unfortunately, the scientific method is reliant on a second dimensional foundation. There are variables of other dimensions that most humans are unable to access for various reasons. For this reason, the truth, the whole truth, is.....out of grasp.....by intelligent Design for a Reason.

Ah, the Divine Cosmos.....
Like having a Pina colada on a deserted beach, with someone 'special' of course.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think the interesting element of these well-known accounts is the 'plausibility.' That isn't to say they are all true, but the events are how many people would expect them to be. Blood samples, medical tests and memory/time loss. These are factors in the sampling and tagging of endangered animals.

Example: A fertile male cheetah is transported to a new territory to support a dwindling population. He'd be tagged, tested and transported to the new place. Samples, strangeness and time loss...

Cognitive dissonance: the feeling of uncomfortable tension which comes from holding two conflicting thoughts in the mind at the same time. These abduction accounts in the OP cause a CD in my mind. Descriptions seem believable, a couple of the abductees sound convincing. Nothing within the accounts seems 'too much.' On the other hand, there are many reasons to think they didn't happen in the sense claimed by the various abductees.

The greatest proportion of abductee accounts (especially 50s-80s) occurred in the USA during the Cold War. This is a time when a variety of shady and less-shady agencies (CIA etc) were very interested in UFOs. It's also a time when they were perfecting their techniques for controlling the message in media. They worked on unethical experiments and field-studies to study human reactions and stir unrest in communities. This was done to test ideas that could be applied in other nations (Iran in the 70s-present, Cuba 50s-present etc).

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the abductees were the victims of psychological testing by ABC agencies. Flashing lights, medication, hallucinogen ('___' was widely tested by military 50s-60s) and a stage set in the back of a large truck? It realistic and practical. It also goes a way to explaining why the 'nuts and bolts' craft weren't seen flying in/landing/taking off by locals.

I'm curious if any members can imagine this possible scenario?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Most here acknowledge your point as a fact of history.

On the other hand, whether one is abducted by a human organization or an ET, what they Do is what matters.

The proof Is in one's pudding.
One's actions and words equal who they are at the moment.
One's intuitive Reason, should enable one to determine whether another is speaking of reality, or not.

I've tried my best to override the ego and just.....put it out there.....as I should. The world Is in dire need of a little truth, for it's own Good. All 'I' can do is all 'I' can do. But I'm 'doing'. That matters.

Who was your favorite 'philosopher'?
There's a reason I asked this question.
It also, sais alot about a person.

I wonder how hard it would be to imagine that Horace and Jesus were 'inspired' by the same 'Source'. Both chose 'Forms' over words. Jesus only wrote symbols in the sand. All that was written about him was by hearsay by those who didn't know him first hand. Most Truths 'cannot' be written, only Seen. "I" understand Horace, Jesus, Rainer Maria Rilke and many other 'notables' knew this well.

'I' understand this to be true, as do you?
The 'Disclosure' process, involves everyone.
one 'is' One, after all.

Most in society today are following 'groups' in a group-think kind of way. This is and has always been a recipe for disaster for society. They are to be divided and conquered in time.

A successful civilization acknowledges and respects the 'individual' as the individual would respect himself. A group of 'individuals' using their own judgement should be more apt to discover Reason than a group following a leader in defiance to one's Self.

When one sells them-self, they sell 'their' power.
There is no personal power without acknowledgement and respect for the self.

Currently, I see a system of chain gangs, all chained to the same stump of Ignorance. The most valuable in a society are the 'Visionary Philosopher', and the inventor. These sorts of people acknowledge and practice their own power to discover truth. They are often quite good at seeing forms of truth and acting on them. Society 'benefits' by design. Now 'that' is a successful Being In Creation. The point. To Create.....as the creator had intended. All human beings possess gifts of which are often never opened.

Imagine if this were to change.
Imagine the possibilities.
War and strife is Of ignorance.
Love and Understanding is Of divinity itself.

'I' hold these premises to be self evident, though one is free to See as they like.
What does the mirror say?
You 'are' your judge since only you hold your map.
Only a creator can effectively judge another.
A creator's laws, have their intended consequences by Design.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Most people take these as a good thing. You seriously think they would tell the abductees that they do not have good intentions if they really do not have?

Whatever reasons they may have, they were not disclosed, do not make such dangerous assumptions as "they came here to take samples to save our species", or that they care about us at all.

I know it is more fun to simply assume everything in the universe is for our benefit, but that is a too anthropological view of the universe.We are just another race out there.

There are much worse things they could be doing to us than good by illegaly abducting people around, yet people focus only on the good, even if it may be a lie :p

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Howdy PA, the post was asking a concrete question. It wasn't alluding to abstract metaphysics, philosophy etc. The abduction accounts (in the OP) are solid, physical encounters with solid, physical unknowns. In this light, they are open to consideration on a 'meat' level...nuts and bolt craft and participants of flesh. Are they ET interventions? Are they a Psy-ops intervention? Are they partially both?

Other encounters lend themselves to philosophical considerations, but are also less tangible. I'm thinking Mack, Hopkins and Jacobs.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

it's not ileagle! the government has allowed it go on for years eisenhower gave them permission aslong as they gave a list of the abductees but it grew out of hand so now the grey's and whoever take who they want when they want..but it was all for exchange of technology!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

There are much worse things they could be doing to us than good by illegaly abducting people around, yet people focus only on the good, even if it may be a lie :p

Try a capital P

Until we know for sure that there ARE ETs visiting, attributing motives is just speculation. Fun, but meaningless fun. I agree that the 'Disclosure' fans have naive ideas about benevolent beings just waiting for a nod from the US President before bringing us free-energy and world peace. It's a crazy idea.

If and when we make contact with ET...caution and defence are the oils of diplomacy.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Understood.
I usually prefer to speak to the theme of threads.
It's often too tedious otherwise.

The more details, the more accurate the message.
The more accurate the message, the more 'time' invested.
I prefer to avoid the branches and focus on the Root.

"Two Birds with One stone".
But that's just 'me'.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

While there definitely was a great deal of government involvement with mind control starting in the 50s, (late 40s maybe?) it is actually a rather straightforward process in discerning a government abduction from an alien abduction. Hypnotic Regression, combined with documented cases of confirmed government experimentation.

In every mundane, down-to-earth case of hypnotic regression I've come across, it seems to work well in extracting fine details. I don't have any links off-hand, but it's widely used in events of trauma where people's minds block out the memories automatically.

Plus, most of these cases involve a short period of time, to as short as 20 minutes. Plus there is clear memory recall directly preceding and following the events in question. All of the powerful hallucinogenics, save '___', last for several hours, and considering the strangeness of some of these events, large doses would have been required.

Furthermore, hallucinogenics are NOT about "seeing things that aren't really there". They are about an altered state of perception of the world around you, and the visual hallucinations, in any case, would be absolutely, 100% obvious to whomever is experiencing them.

Lastly, to think that our government is in any way capable of controlling a hallucinogenic experience through any means is absurd. Hallucinogens by their very nature create a chemical storm in your brain - they are powerful stimulants - and every psychedelic experience will have a highly dynamic quality, constantly changing, and usually you are extremely emotionally sensitive as well.

It's an interesting theory, that the government is doing this, but it doesn't stand up to any form of scrutiny.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

The Only True Way To Really Wake Up And Realize Our True Potential Is To Leave This World Behind And Discover It Ourselves! -metalholic-
reply to post by metalholic

Never heard It put in such words, though very true.
Truth Is, though rarely heard nor spoken.

The 'secret societies' possess alot of knowledge though currently lack alot of wisdom.

My Grandfather was a 32nd degree though I didn't learn of this till much later in life. He passed on his Masonic Bible to me in inheritance though I keep it more as an heirloom than a Guide. I look Up for guidance and down on the guided.

Grandfather was related to a 33rd degree though even this 33nParallel fellow was not aware of whom ultimately controlled the whole organization.

No One.
Hence, now you have the international 'banksters' and members of the illuminati running/ruining the show; chaos.

The principles of the secret societies (prior guildes of trade) were based on the "Enlightenment" theme. The founders of my country (USA), had faith in man's ability to discover Reason for themself and to be as his own guide in life. To be a Sovereign Man King unto himself.

I have been a member of one organization or another and know some folks though no longer have any affiliation with a Group/think. 'Money' often steers the group. Greed is Not Good, it never could.

Political Groups aren't necessary and are prime candidates to be used as tools for the purpose/End of attaining command and control over a society by a select few. Groups are often formed for deceptive purposes. Secrets are not necessary unless one has something to hide. True Leaders don't need to hide. They Are as they Are and are not afraid to be Seen as they are; as they think.

Most political 'groups' have no idea who they ultimately serve though are thrilled to get 'paid'. Groups can ultimately be destructive to the 'self' and are often 'used' as tools for influence over the 'other'.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Good post, there are a lot of good UFO cases, some of which (presented in this thread) are abduction cases. Here is a link to a thread in which you will find detailed threads by various ATS members concerning cases you presented and much more:

• The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

With all these cases there is surely something going on, good work...

Do you have any thoughts on the abduction phenomena?

• Yes I checked out that thread not long ago, Awesome piece of work you got there

Now my personal opinion on alien abductions is there has got to be something in it especially when you read all of those cases in my first 10 posts.

Some are from some very credible people who seem to genuinely not want fame or some who have been genuinely psychologically affected by the event.

Not to forget all the hundreds of thousands of cases that I never added to the thread as well that happen to alot of people all over the world all it appears to be the same kind of cases as well which adds alot of credibility to the abduction debate.

So IMHO something is 100% going on.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:42 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Rising Against

you might want to check out them videos i posted on page 2! in the alien abduction one a guy has something removed from his leg that cant be identified even by experts...another they talk about an alien jaw bone...and buzz aldrin was with neil armstrong in the mission to the moon!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
    link   

Ah thank you, i missed most of this thread as i was asleep so i'm slowly trying to catch up on it and read/watch anything that someone has posted

Thank's for the head's up

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:04 AM
    link   

ETs waiting for a "Nod from the president".
    lOl

That was hilarious.
    'Good One'.
    hahahahaha

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:12 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Perseus Apex

i to am from usa if you seen an earlier post on page 2 i said i lived within a half hr of wright patt airforce base!

but yeah greed besides religion to me is the main evil..if everyone could keep there beliefs to there self and put forth our technology to bettering humanity rather killing and destroying i have no doubt in my mind that we as a race would be traveling the cosmos already!

especially with what the average man has already created! like that group of men who supposedly created a flying saucer but the gov. kept it hidden because it would shut down the oil companies and could be mass produced and sold for as much as a brand new automobile at that time which i'm going to guess was only around 5-7,000 bucks!

[edit on 14-2-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:33 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Son of Will

You make some good points in that post...refreshing

There's a history of contactees being allegedly interviewed by military, agency or shady individuals. Nick Redfern has written about some of these encounters...some of which involved asking the contactee to ingest a tablet/s. I'm not trying to 'explain away' these incidents as purely the mischief of various agencies. It's worth considering that they are...

The hypnotic regression debate is one that's far from over. In criminal cases, it's commonly inadmissible evidence. In child abuse cases, it's been misused with significant questions about how neutral a hypnotherapist can be. When it's specifically done by a UFO Abductee investigator (Hopkins, Mack, Jacobs and the less conscientious), can they avoid influencing the suggestibility of the patient? A lot of people think not...this element of doubt dictates that abductee's claims will forever be disputed.

Lastly, to think that our government is in any way capable of controlling a hallucinogenic experience through any means is absurd. Hallucinogens by their very nature create a chemical storm in your brain - they are powerful stimulants - and every psychedelic experience will have a highly dynamic quality, constantly changing, and usually you are extremely emotionally sensitive as well.

Absurd? Perhaps.... I'm very aware of how hallucinogens work and how an environment can be negatively controlled/ created. ATS T&Cs forbid that discussion developing. Your point about time-frames is a good point and worth contemplating.

I'm also familiar with hypnotic suggestion and the complying nature of the human personality. Derren Brown has used textbook forms of hypnosis and suggestion to convince at least one subject that he was in a zombie scenario! Given elaborate preparation...is it really absurd that an ABC agency could achieve a 'real experience' of abduction?

Assuming these abductions are real, physical events...is it more absurd to consider a terrestrial agency or an extraterrestrial agency? IMO both have interesting aspects....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:43 AM
    link   
    I understand that anything related to UFOs and ETs are physically handled by those with little family. Delta Force members for example, are often chosen 'because' they are from broken families or have no family at all. This is done for liability reasons. They have a dangerous job to do and the less family they have, the less they have to report.

The problem with this should be obvious.....

It is easier to control a State asset (soldier) if the State had part in raising him. The 'State' has been much more involved in raising their own children as pawns on 'their', (Federal) chess table, than the 'people' are Aware.

I've spoken about who owns the Feds so need to rehash; right?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:44 AM
    link   

if it is terrestial..it would be kinda stupid to have midgits or little people dress up in an alien suit that they couldnt fit in to begin with because the proportions wouldnt mesh...but anyway and then get them to invade peoples homes and abduct them wouldnt it?

seems like a lot of trouble make more sense for the grunts to jus go ahead and do it...plus could you see a few midgits dressed as aliens trying to figure out how to get some fat ass into the craft without waking him up?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:09 AM
    link   

seems like a lot of trouble make more sense for the grunts to jus go ahead and do it...plus could you see a few midgits dressed as aliens trying to figure out how to get some fat ass into the craft without waking him up?

I take your point, but the critters in some of the cases in the OP don't describe little greys. There's a diversity in appearance and size. It doesn't rule out a terrestrial agency. Read about Doty, I've been pointing him out for months...false realities and disinfo.

If the 'little greys' turn out to be genuine ET critters, I've written extensively about why they should look exactly like they are supposed to. You're talking to a skeptic...I keep an open mind to the possibilities and enjoy speculation.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:14 AM
    link   

yeah i know who i'm talking to i've seen other posts from you in other threads i pretty much know how you work in all that regard!

and i agree you got to be open minded unless you've seen with your own eyes then you have the right to really open your mouth and talk...i say things people prolly take me for a fool on here..but i can speak i've seen'em!

just like bible thumpers cant speak until they've witnessed god in some form either through him talking to them or something..aliens are like god in that i say i seen grey's but you ask proof i cant prove it to you people say there is god and the bible is proof but for us its not enough...but like me and many others with the grey's they cant prove god even if something happened in there lifes to say otherwise!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join