It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the Most Mysterious, Scariest and Outstanding Cases of Alien Abduction Ever!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Good post, there are a lot of good UFO cases, some of which (presented in this thread) are abduction cases. Here is a link to a thread in which you will find detailed threads by various ATS members concerning cases you presented and much more:

• The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

With all these cases there is surely something going on, good work...

Do you have any thoughts on the abduction phenomena?

• posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:45 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Also I’m not 100% sure if these have all been proven fact or fiction so someone please enlighten me.

Unless there has been a new development in the last 24 hours, no alien abduction case as ever been proved to be fact. If it had, one would imagine we wouldn't be on a conspiracy theory site discussing the 'possibilities'. The best evidence though, is direct contact, and even if 99 out of every 100 stories proves false, that still leaves 1% of truth. More than enough, no?

If you want some interesting info, perhaps not necessarily abduction related, but the documentary "I know what I saw" is extremely well put together. The hard part about abduction verification is that it is almost always a completely subjective experience. Lacking almost any physical proof. Short of perhaps implantation, we have nothing to really go on. That being said, the mind is a powerful thing, to say that someone is sane enough to raise a family, work, etc., yet their sense's have conveniently failed them if they encounter something unexplainable is short sighted. People remember bombings, plane crashes, car jacking, etc etc. It is pure arrogance and ignorance to assume that just because someone describes the unusual, that they are crazy or have allowed their perceptions to alter their memories.

Still, some people are f'ing crazy. Just have to be able to sort them out. Irregardless there are thousands and thousands of abduction/close encounter stories, many sharing remarkable consistencies. It would be foolish to completely dismiss this fact. It only takes one case, out of the thousands, to be true and this phenomenon is real. But don't force a square block through a circle hole, if this phenomenon is real and occurs regularly, not just based off a single experience that was rehashed over and over, than its not a matter of luck, just a matter of time.

Don't go crazy yourself now...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:23 PM
    link   
    Just some things I would like to note about the abduction stories.
    First off one my favorites from the list was "The Dechmont Woods Alien Abduction of Robert Taylor". simple fact being that there was hard evidence found, along with The Travis Walton abduction. Which when I read that story I was reminded of a movie I seen a long time ago, sure enough they did make a movie about it called "fire in the sky". Anyways both those stories actually have some evidence to them rather then "I seen something that night".

The alien abduction in Stanford, Kentucky screams hoax to me in my opinion. and also one thing to note about the very last abduction story that you pasted was that it happend in november 97, coincidently its the only story that mentions "men in black". Which the movie "men in black" was released earlier that year.

my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:30 PM
    link   
    Absolutely fantastic thread

One of the best Ive seen around ATS for a long time S & F

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:00 PM
    link   
    Nice job for putting that all together. It's like a mini encyclopedia.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
    link   
    here are some videos that would be good to discuss some things are debatable something might not be either way these are interesting none the less

i got more if anyone would like more!

[edit on 13-2-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
    link   
    reply to post by metalholic

G'day metalholic

I think you need to get yourself sorted regarding your YT links & embedding.

I've embedded your only working link:

In a "nutshell", put everything to the "right" of the "=" sign in between:

[ y v i d ] & [ / y v i d ] without the spaces in between the characters.

Kind regards
    Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

yeah i fixed it go ahead and scroll on up!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
    link   
    reply to post by metalholic

Way to go!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
    link   
    here's a little fun fact since they talk about it in them best evidence videos i posted...i live about 25 30 mins from wright patt! its huge and there are alot of places that are un permitted not saying that any of the speculations are true but...makes you wonder!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:15 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Kandinsky

All of these cases have surfaced over the years but this is the first time I have seen them serially like this, and it is a great idea because we can see similarities in these experiences. Some things came to mind. Why were the people examined that way? Why these people out of all? Do they have some undetectable genetic difference that allured the creatures from the UFO to experiment upon them? If this were 'biological samples' why bother with a man over 60? And the gentleman from Pascagoula said about himself: "I never wear a watch, it won't keep time." This might be a clue. Were these people abducted before? The memory erasing did not work (dreams, hypnotism); and so often the people are picked up in cars? Whitley Strieber had them invade his home. I like to follow the dots to see if a pattern emerges.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:34 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Rising Against

I've read all I can find on most of these cases and I have come to believe people are being abducted. It can't be mass psychosis. Too many of the abductees are reported to be of sound mind by family and freinds.

It can't be for the fame, most are ridiculed, stalked or worse. It is certainly not for the money. The few that go to conventions don't make much and risk losing their day jobs.

My favorite, by far, is the story of Orfeo Angelluci and the book he wrote about flying saucers. He was one of the few with multiple waking encounters with benevolent beings.

Orfeo ruined his career and wasted his savings printing first, newspapers then the book. You can download it for free on scribe.com or some web server with a similar name.

I couldn't put it down. After reading it I've also come to the conclusion that mankind has reached the turning point in our evolution and something big is around the corner.

Aliens are coming from all over the universe to watch us either kill ourselves in nuclear hollocost or make it to the next level.

The grays are taking as many samples of our dna as they need for a genetically diverse sample necessary to recreate our species if we don't make it.

Other more human aliens are prevented to interfere because we have to make the unaided choice by our own free will to either love each other and realize we are all reflections of the Creator and thus ascend to the next level or kill ourselves and have to start over yet again as primitive humans with no recollection of this or other advanced ages that preceeded this age.

I think we are going to make it. The fear mongering hype is no longer working on me. I love all races, creeds and the basis of most major religions.

Look up orfeo and download the free book. You won't believe it.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:35 PM
    link   
    You really should have just written a book, this is kind of imposing
    really.

I remember the case from Pascagula early seventies.. Those guys were still scared to death when the appeared on the Mike Douglas show, a couple months after the abduction. As I remember they hated the attention and all went into hiding.

SnF

[edit on 13-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:42 PM
    link   
    reply to post by zarp3333

major respect to you sir i understood everything you said in that reply and for some reason it felt like there might be alot of truth to that i could feel it!

then again i've read and seen so much over the last few months since my last encounter that i pretty much got it all figured out!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:52 PM
    link   
    The 1970's...great movies, great music, and great alien abductions.

On a side note, just who do these aliens think they are? I'd like to get abducted just so I could slap their fat faces.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:01 AM
    link   
    Great Post- very interesting experiences, (not sure how to flag yet but a big thanks for yourpost) it always makes me wonder...upon hearing so many similar stories about the "Greys" being involved in examinations, all taking samples of the abducted and the many cases of cattle mutilation - Why do they need so many samples? Is it many different entities/aliens from different worlds, universes or dimensions? Or are they collecting DNA samples and the other thing we have to remember is, this has been going on for a very very long time???

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:14 AM
    link   
    Deffeintly a nice collection of events.

Seems that for anyone to say that things like this don't happen, is to completely close ones mind.

I think it would be rather fascinating to have such an event happen..

I was rather facinated by the Salter Abduction..

His health improved afterwards.. rather fascinating.. seems he was healed or at least had something done to him that caused regeneration.. Absolutly fascinating, and very hopeful.

Things like this make me ach for such being to make themselves known.. I'm sure there are more then just myself who would be very happy to have "Diseases" corrected.. since terrestrial traditional medicine fails to do anything for us but use us as monthly income.

anyways, I digress. Excellent thread!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:19 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Rising Against

When one has an 'experience' they often spend a good part of their life attempting to grasp for the meaning of it all. "Seek and ye shall find" applies here as well. There are a few members here that I have concluded have had an experience or two. It's interesting to hear their replies.

ETs are more interested in humans than humans are of them. No fear here. All that is expected of one is to be themselves as they were created to be. That is what matters, regardless of one's religious/philisophical belief matrixes. Just be You and the world will benefit. Follow another, lose yourself. To stand alone with Reason is a philosophy in and of itself. It ensures jurisprudence unto yourself as that of your neighbor.

Hence; jury of the peers, assumes one is an 'independent observer'. You hold these truths to be self evident because it Is.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:23 AM
    link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
    It can't be for the fame, most are ridiculed, stalked or worse. It is certainly not for the money. The few that go to conventions don't make much and risk losing their day jobs.
    The 2 cases I've looked into in that list so far are Barney and Betty Hill, and the Travis Walton case. While I saw no money trail for the Hill case, I'm convinced money is the motive for the Walton case:

"Profitable Nightmare of a Very Unreal Kind"

My paper had offered tens of thousands of dollars to anybody who could positively prove that aliens had visited our planet - in the knowledge that exclusive rights could be worth millions.

When, five days later, the young man we came to call "the kid" stumbled into a small western town, phoned his brother and claimed he had been kidnapped by the crew of an alien spacecraft we were ready.

"the kid" = Travis Walton and that certainly seems like a money connection to me. Not only did they call soon after the big reward was offered, but he did indeed sell his story to a tabloid rag, not for "millions" but for him a handsome sum.

And if that's not enough to convince you it's a scam, just look at one of the many suspicious comments the GSW investigators got from the Waltons:

1. Walton never boarded the UFO. This fact is supported by the six witnesses and the polygraph test results. [3]

3. When Duane was questioned about his brother's disappearance, he stated that "Travis will be found, that UFO's are friendly." GSW countered, "How do you know Travis will be found?" Duane said "I have a feeling, a strong feeling." GSW asked "If the UFO 'captors' are going to return Travis, will you have a camera to record this great occurrence?" Duane, "No, if I have a camera 'they' will not return."

4. The Walton's mother showed no outward emotion over the 'loss' of Travis. She said that UFO's will not harm her son, he will be returned and that UFO's have been seen by her family many times.

And GSW was a pro-UFO group!

But I never read the details of some of those other cases in the OP, I will as time permits. Thanks for sharing them!

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:37 AM
    link   
    MAN

the history about the woman flying out of her apartment is AMAZING

I mean, the witness said she thought whey were filming a movie

man ...

the worse thing it could happen to a person is being abducted, I mean, imagine you being raped without knowing why, without knowing who, without having the power to recover from that neither to have help from other people

some cases are really amazing and you just cant say anything ...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join