It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Obama - Ready.... Fire.... Aim!............ Retreat!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by rusethorcain

Obamas approval ratings will crash even further if he treats the
next terrorist like a common criminal.
-----------------------------------------------------
I have a prediction. When Obama leaves the White House in January 2013 Gitmo will still be open.

Sure and you and your brethren will be whooping it up at Bohemian Grove celebrating another dupe upon the poor American populace.
The Reptiles win another one.
That party is really for your leaders. You are not much more than a pawn in a plan and at least I sleep good knowing I am not a co-conspirator to the rape of a Nation. How about you?...well you got Ambien -I forgot.
Those giant (scruples free) corporations you support milk consumers of hard earned cash for shoddy and dangerous products (soda?), banks keep earning interest and gambling peoples money away, taxpayer funds will keep being funneled to defense contractors who make sure to keep the wars going full tilt, insurance and big pharma will continue a silent subtle tho none the less murderous rampage on the American people (how many more will die from script drugs or canceled insurance?)
The Democrats and Independents may not walk in lock step either together or with any well rehearsed set of talking points but then we are human and do not take so well to your hive mentality.

I wish you all the best with your plan. I guess we will never get those thousand years of peace and tranquility until you repubtillians finish bringing the planet to it's knees and destroying her. Bring it on. Maybe in my next life. I can wait.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The 1,000 years of peace will begin January 2013.
Hang in there. It's only 3 years away.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Finally we agree on something!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

December 21, 2012 is the date to keep an eye on.
A new beginning. It will be scary and then wonderful all in about
24 hours. A very merry Christmas for the planet Earth.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Is that what the enemy is telling you? Clue in, they always tell you that we have killed innocent civilians. They always march bodies out for the cameras and tell people that they were innocent civilians.

Now when you take a prisoner of war, call him a "illegal combatant" as justification for torture. That's a war crime.

Killing people extra judiciously is murder, an un-american. Vicarious liability makes Obama a suspect in a conspiracy to commit murder, and murder.. he should be arrested in a "nation of laws not men"..

Obama ordered a man convicted of nothing to be killed extra judiciously, rather than captured and prosecuted. Dude was driving a car in East Africa, far from being engaged in combat Vs US forces... yet king obama, like a true sociopath, anointed himself judge, jury and executioner... a fair trial might have proven the known liars in the US wrong.. king obama doesn't have the nads to take these people to court and prove he's right.. he's a typical tyrant coward afraid of the american way of exposing the govts deeds to sunshine.

U.S. Special Operations forces prepared several options. They could obliterate his vehicle with an airstrike as he drove through southern Somalia. Or they could fire from helicopters that could land at the scene to confirm the kill. Or they could try to take him alive. The White House authorized the second option

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by whatukno

Well Obama doesn't have a choice.
He has to flip flop and change course.
BTW, i am FOR Obama changing direction on the terrorists.

You are assuming they are 'terrorists'

Unless they are found guilty in a fair open court of "terrorism" crimes, they are innocent.. you know, that whole american virtue of "innocent until PROVEN guilty" thing?

Wait, unless you actually believe obama tells the truth?..baaaawaaahahahaaa, omg..lol.. sure he's so full of transparency and change, of course he'd never lie.. and neither would the US govt, eh? they are shining beacons of virtue, rule of law and honesty!! every word of theirs should be believed without question, because they love you.

bushbama have no use for that court stuff, eh?, proving people guilty is an open fair court would expose the govt to embarrassment.. we might find out berry stereos process for determining who deserves the 'terrorist' label is a coin toss while watching 'team america'.. "heads I win, tails you lose mister terrorist"

Maybe one day russia or china will decide obama is a terrorist.. no evidence would be needed for them to justify "taking action"... wouldn't that be nice.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

If you are on a jet airplane with 300 people on board and you
try to blow it up over Detroit that makes you a terrorist.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
No need to drag him into a courtroom to decide the obvious.
The security guards/FBI should have handed the underwear
bomber directly to the military. The military should then fly him
directly to Gitmo.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is soo weak.

THOSE MURDERS ATTACKED CIVILIANS, not a military base. + those terrorists aren't part of any organized military...

*sigh*

Bush.. Where are you?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Good evening Euri

Well lets see what this thread is about.

Ah, Obama bashing thread.

Good to see your consistent.

Translation: Sean48 has nothing to say about the issue raised in the thread, so he immediately bashes the OP.

The tactic is called "shoot the messenger", and has been used by the left here for a long, long, time.

I for one, think it is quite ironic that the mayor of NYC is the one that basically pulled the plug on the obama-holder plan to prosecute war criminals the same way we do petty criminals. Did they forget to ask Bloomberg if it was OK with him first?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
This is soo weak.

THOSE MURDERS ATTACKED CIVILIANS, not a military base. + those terrorists aren't part of any organized military...

*sigh*

Bush.. Where are you?

Right. Miss him yet?

Those war criminals also received what amounts to military-style training. Doing military operations against civilians while dressed in civilian clothes is suppose to get you executed.

Here is how a similar operation was handled in WW II (my bolding):

article

Operation Pastorius
Main article: Operation Pastorius
When the United States entered World War II, Adolf Hitler ordered the remaining German saboteurs to wreak havoc on the country. The responsibility for carrying this out was given to German Intelligence (Abwehr). In June 1942, eight agents were recruited and divided into two teams: the first, commanded by George John Dasch, with Ernst Peter Burger, Heinrich Heinck and Richard Quirin; the second, under the command of Edward Kerling, with Hermann Neubauer, Werner Thiel and Herbert Haupt.
On June 12, 1942, the U-boat U-202 landed Dasch's team with explosives and plans at East Hampton, Long Island, New York.[8] Their mission was to destroy power plants at Niagara Falls and three Aluminum Company of America (ALCOA) factories in Illinois, Tennessee and New York. Dasch instead turned himself in to the FBI, providing them with a complete account of the planned mission, which led to the arrest of the entire team.
Kerling's team landed from U-584 at Ponte Vedra Beach (25 miles [40 km] south-east of Jacksonville, Florida), on June 17. They were tasked with laying mines in four areas: the Pennsylvania Railroad in Newark, New Jersey, canal sluices in both St. Louis and Cincinnati, and New York City's water supply pipes. The team made their way to Cincinnati, Ohio and split up, with two going to Chicago, Illinois and the others to New York. The Dasch confession led to the arrest of all of the men by July 10.
All eight German agents were tried, convicted by the Military Commission, with six men sentenced to death. President Roosevelt approved the sentences. The constitutionality of the military commissions was upheld by the Supreme Court in Ex parte Quirin and the six men were executed by electrocution on August 8.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Mayor Bloomberg should have refused earlier but
better late than never. The KSM trial would have been a waste
of time and money. Obama already declared KSM guilty.
Why even have a trial?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

That's true. Jerry Seinfeld now owns that beach where the 4 Nazis
landed in the Hamptons.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join