It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Obama - Ready.... Fire.... Aim!............ Retreat!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Team Obama retreating back to Gitmo for the KSM trial.
What where they thinking? KSM trial in NTC???
Amateur hour at the White House.

Team Obama Retreating

mod edit, spaces in title

[edit on Fri Feb 12 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Good evening Euri

Well lets see what this thread is about.

Ah, Obama bashing thread.

Good to see your consistent.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Ready....Fire....Aim!

Ready AIM FIRE. Wow. Lay off Palin for a bit. She's slighting your intelligence.

On topic:

YAWN.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They wanted to put the CIA, military officials, and many members of the Bush administration on trial in NYC, along with KSM.

Testimony and evidence in that trial would have potentially exposed war crimes.

Stupid thing to do.... You can't take on those people and win.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
...so this time obama is wrong because he worth with the other side and gave them what they wanted?

That makes it a problem? Makes him retreating? Isn't that called compromise...something he spoke of at the state of the union...something that politics has been lacking for a good number of years?

But go on...keep bashing. Further the divide.

ps...yes, I do get that technically he is "retreating" but in no way near what you are making it sound like.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I thought i would give you a break on Sarah Palin.
Moving KSM to NYC was a mistake. Even you can admit that.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Compromise? You should see the democrats on the Sunday shows.
They are ALL running away from this one. "Move the trial to Gitmo!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only reason for the civilian trial was to go after George W. Bush
and Dick Cheney. So much for that idea. Oh well. Hey, lets try
to look like we care about the economy instead.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Why is it a mistake? Because a Right wing pundit told you it was a mistake? Or maybe like Walkswithfish, and iamsupermanv2 stated, it's a compromise and would open the door for the previous administration to be shown as the war criminals they are.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

That makes it a problem? Makes him retreating? Isn't that called compromise...something he spoke of at the state of the union...something that politics has been lacking for a good number of years?

Of course!!!

If he goes against the GOP...he's trashing the country. If he shifts gears...well OH MY GOD he's weak.

Give it up Eurisko. I think most people on ATS are sick of your partisan garbage.

Most people are angry at BOTH Republicans and Democrats so would you please...kindly...put away the GOP pom poms?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Putting what is supposed to be the "mastermind" on trial for the whole country to see, along with everything else that would be brought out during the trial, is in no way a bad thing.

In response to your comment on mine, Dems are running because they don't want to compromise either. Take a look, both sides are looking at Obama with a shifty gaze.

It's clear you are in no way interested in compromise with the other side. Which is sad. I will echo what someone else said, we are tired of your partisan BS.

Oh...and what's the problem with seeing if George W Bush and Dick Cheney are at all responsible? Won't it put a big national debate to rest finally?

[edit on 2/12/2010 by iamsupermanv2]

[edit on 2/12/2010 by iamsupermanv2]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Which national debate???
Torture?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Bush and Cheney war criminals? Is Obama a war criminal too???
His predator drones are killing innocent civilians in Afghanistan and
Pakistan.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Hey, lets try to look like we care about the economy instead.

But Republicans give a damn while the middle class falls apart?

Geezus Eurisko. The only thing they care about is tax cuts to the rich. THAT DOES NOT CREATE JOBS.

DEMAND creates jobs. Profits are simply profits. If a company can continue to profit with the workforce it has....IT WILL.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

If I had wanted to discuss a thread on the topic I was referring to (btw not torture, although it would indeed come up and I'm fine with that) I would have gone to a thread on that topic. I will not touch anymore on the topic I was referring to, as that would derail this thread, and that is not the business that I am in.

I am in the business of asking questions of people who are seemingly so blindly partisan. So I ask of you, put the crap aside, why do you feel it is a bad idea to put these men, who are supposed to be responsible for the terrorists attacks on September 11, 2001, on trial

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Is that what the enemy is telling you? Clue in, they always tell you that we have killed innocent civilians. They always march bodies out for the cameras and tell people that they were innocent civilians.

Now when you take a prisoner of war, call him a "illegal combatant" as justification for torture. That's a war crime.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

www.foreignpolicy.com...

Dead Terrorists Tell No Tales
Is Barack Obama killing too many bad guys before the U.S. can interrogate them?

This shows you how stupid the right is they think we should stop killing terrorist with drones becuase they don't have anybody to waterboard if there killed on the battle field.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This shows you how stupid the right is they think we should stop killing terrorist with drones becuase they don't have anybody to waterboard if there killed on the battle field.

And who cares if we kill a few children accidentally in the process. It's A-OK!!!

Yet somehow....a massive amount of kids are fed with food stamps in this country NOW because their parents can't make ends meet.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Yet when Obama orders a Predator or Reaper strike, he is often signing the death warrant for the women and children who will be killed alongside the target -- individuals whose only sin is that they are married to, or the children of, a terrorist.

So I guess if the military surround the house the terrorist is in he will give up because his wives and children are inside. Thats a joke. They would most likely still be killed because they would get repeated fire coming from the house and would simply call in a air strike on the house same out come.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

They would most likely still be killed because they would get repeated fire coming from the house and would simply call in a air strike on the house same out come.

I'm referring to drone strikes...and it has happened. Is that ok with you? Are dead children ok as long as it's a casualty of war?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

George W. Bush will NOT be put on trial. Just get over it.
Change your tune.
The American people definitely don't want to spend $200 million a
year for some show trial with KSM.

----------------------------------------------------
BTW, have you heard? Gitmo is staying open.

The Obama plan is dying the death of a 1,000 cuts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join