It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 6 Americans got Swine Flu this year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't know 3 people who got the Swine flu this year. In fact, it seemed to me that this was a pretty light flu season in comparrison. The link below from the CDC indicates that 57 millions got the Swine Flu.

www.breitbart.com...

I just don't believe it. They jam the vaccine down millions of throats and still 1 in 6 get the flu?

They are either trumping up the statistics to justify the shoddy predictions they made or setting the table for an even larger push next week, or both.

Anybody out there have 1 in 6 folks they know who had the swine flu?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I know many people worldwide, many are doctors, nurses and other assorted healthcare workers. I do not know one single person that had H1N1. I don't even know anyone who knows someone who got H1N1.

I knew a small child who died from eating an E-Coli tainted hamburger from Wendy's years back. My family doctor's uncle died from Mad Cow Disease. I knew 4 or 5 people who had SARS. I knew a girl who died from Reye's Syndrome. I know 7 people who were killed by lightning. I knew one person who died in a plane crash and am friends with someone who lost their parents on a plane on 911. I knew someone who died in a hellicopter crash. I knew a girl who died when her car slid off the road and crashed through an iron fence & into a gravestone. I knew 5 women who were all killed by different serial killers. I knew 2 people who were killed in different shooting rampages. I know a total of 11 people who have won the lottery, one 3 times - and he was a millionaire to begin with!

I even know 3 women who had miscarriages within 6 hours of receiving the H1N1 vaccine.

But not one single person who had H1N1. Or even one single person who knows someone who had H1N1.

So much for statistics.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by serendipitynow

Are you serious? You know women who have had miscarriages after getting the vaccine? I work in a long term care home and I was practically forced to get the vaccine(you dont HAVE to take it, but if you dont we wont give you any shifts) Anyway Ive been activley trying to get pregnant and have had a miscarriage one month after the vaccine, and since then I cannot get pregnant! Yes, Ive been to the doctor and "nothing's wrong".

It burns my a$$ to think of what that (forced) vaccine did to my body, and thousands of other womens too.

Oh yes, and to stay on topic, I dont know one person who was accually sick with the swine flu.

[edit on 2/12/2010 by Hatcookie]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatcookie

Yes, I'm serious. All within 6 HOURS of getting the vaccine. And of course, they are told it had NOTHING to do with the vaccine. None of them had any problems or worried prior to that and one had even had an ultra-sound that morning. One was almost 2 mos. along and the others were between 5 1/2 mos. & 6 1/2 months. I asked my ob/gyn about the vaccine last fall and he told me that they were really pushing pregnant women to get it because so many were dying from H1N1. I asked him if he personally knew of any pregnant woman this had happened to, and he said no. I believe many healthcare providers just blindly believe what they are told.

I actually had a very lengthy conversation with an immunologist late last summer about the vaccine. He was trying to convince me that I and everyone needed to get the vaccine. He couldn't answer ANY of the questions I had about the vaccine, the virus, or the process of mutation. I'd like to believe I made him "think" for himself about the matter, but who knows. I didn't know the answers to the questions. And still don't. If he knew, he wasn't telling or hadn't thought about it up until that point. He had said that he never bothers with the seasonal vaccine because he didn't feel it was necessary, but had already gotten the H1N1, as everyone should, because young healthy people were dying from it.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

wow, you know a lot of dead people.....lets never meet ok?

I have never gotten a flu shot ever.
I can't remember the last time I was sick.
I've only had the flu once in my adult life that I can think of. It caused me to call in sick for the first and only time EVER in my life. That was 2 or 3 years ago.
A friend of mine was goin' to get the reg shot a few years back and I warned him if he got it, he would get sick within 24 hours. He got the shot anyways...he got sick within a day as predicted, had to miss a few days of work.

I know people who claim to have gotten the swine flu, but can anyone even tell if its different then the actual flu? I'm pretty sure it never even existed.

thats creepy about the miscarriages and then not being able to get pregnant afterwards. maybe all the nuts on this site were right..and it was all about population control...guess we'll know by late summer when birth rates drop dramatically.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

That is the craziest list I have ever read.

Are you Deaths apprentice or Lady Luck's lover?

You personally know 5 different women that were killed by 5 different serial killers??

You know 11 people who have won the lottery???

I'm not sure If I want to meet you or have you imprisoned ...

I have met 3 people in Australia that had H1N1 virus lab confirmed from the earliest days of the outbreak.

1 met at my place of work, 2 from one family that lives up the road from my mother.

[edit on 12/2/10 by Horza]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
At a family gathering this winter, I was the only one out of 18 who had gotten it, and they didn't know anyone who had had it. But in the area where I live, it swept through the area last summer.

No vaccine was available, so people just came down with it. The local health dept said there was no seasonal flu at the time, so if you had flu symptoms, you had the H1N1 (they had already tested the first cases, then quit testing when so many people started coming down with it). Doctors said that, unless you had worse symptoms or were pregnant, you should just stay home, rest, drink fluids, etc.

For me, it came on suddenly, laid me up four days, but it wasn't the kind of flu where you either believe you're going to die or wish you would. My husband got it, and I know several people at work who had it; one woman I work with actually had tested positive for it last April but hadn't said anything at the time.

Interesting thing, though, up until now, I usually had a cold or two, but this year went for six months and felt great without anything so much as a stuffy nose. It's like my immune system was on overdrive.

Maybe in aggregate/extrapolation that many people were infected, but that's still a lot.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
When most people die of H1N1 the cause of death is not the the Flu, it's ARDS,
Adult Respratory Distress Syndrome.
My wife was in MICU in Wichita the month of Dec. for a heart attack, while there I seen alot of people come in with H1N1 and die of ARDS.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The swine flu statistics were rigged very badly here in Australia. If you went to the doctor with a sniffle, it was swine flu. No ifs, buts or tests.

The doctors were surely under instructions to diagnose as many people with "swine flu" as they possibly could. They must have been rewarded, manipulated or threatened to behave the way they did.

The goal of this, I believe, was to get a good enough "score" so that swine flu would acheive pandemic status. With the new health laws that are planned here in South Australia, if this "pandemic" happens again, we will most likely be forced to have their vaccines. They are desperate to get this vaccine into as many people as possible.

This is from page 17 of the Sunday Mail, our local newspaper here on February 7:

Swine flu blitz to avoid "$100m waste"

Doctors have been told to issue the swine flu vaccine to deplete the Government's stockpile before millions of doses expire.

Australia's chief health officer, Prof Jim Bishop, will write to doctors this week urging them to "redouble efforts" to vaccinate as many patients as possible.

But critics say that there is no legitimate medical reason to mass vaccinate against a flu that has proven to be far less serious than first feared.

The Federal Government is committed to buying 21 million doses of the vaccine from manufacturer CSL, but the take-up rate has been slower than hoped.

GPs admit they are doing opportunistic vaccinations to avoid wasting the vaccine, which comes in multi-dose vials that need to be thrown out after 24 hours. Patients who present with food poisoning or a routine blood test are leaving with a swine flu jab.

Medical researcher Prof Nikolai Petrovsky said the Government was pushing the vaccine to save face. "There's no point in overselling it, which maybe they're doing to justify the fact they've wasted maybe $100 million or more on a vaccine they don't need," he said.

Hopefully, one day we'll find out the truth why TPTB so desperately want to inject us all with this vaccine.

[edit on 12/2/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Wow, no offence man, but I do not want to get to know you.

I know many who had H1N1. My son had it. Several kids around here had it. A little boy in the neighboring town died from it.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I was told yesterday that I have swine flu plus secondary infections, I have felt like the walking dead for almost 5 days. Upper respiratory tightness, it also feels like some type of infection in my throat narrowing my airflow, bad ass headache, ear aches, no energy, cough, runny nose, and all I have done for days is sleep.

last Monday I felt fine, this Monday I can understand why this killed people, to go from fine to a week later with the flu plus other infections is a bit much.

Anyway I got a z pack, cough medicine with codeine and pseudoephedrine. Since talking the meds, I have blisters full of blood in my mouth with toothaches, the cough is much worst and the shortness of breath is also worst,and my head is absolutely pounding and some blurred vision.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

top topics

join