It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Launched "Atlas 5" Rocket to study the 2012 solar storms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
NASA has already admitted the upcoming solar storms during the peak of this solar cycle will be the worst experienced in the modern age but they have downplayed dooms day scenarios to some extent.... but clearly their funding and launch of the SDO today is an admission they are taking the solar changes very seriously.

www.ufo-blogger.com...

content.usatoday.com...

According to Hopi prediction "Sun will get Harder".Mayans said catastrophic "Solar Event" in 2012 and Web Bot also supported the same.

According to NASA spokes person the purpose of the SDO is to "understand the Sun's influence on Earth and Near-Earth space by studying the solar atmosphere on small scales of space and time and in many wavelengths simultaneously."
--------------------------------------------

Interesting stuff, what does ATS think? Do NASA really know something bad might happen around 2012?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This solar stuff gives me the creeps.

If in fact TPTB are concerned and things are in motion to protect certain influential populations I would think there would be tell tale signs of development or increased traffic to underground facilities or whistle blowers coming out.

I remember from Ventura's show that there are condos being madefor rich folks from old missile silos. Are they just paranoid or are they in some loop?

If there is an eminent threat NASA would be just trying to front business as usual as to try not to invoke any panic.

And what does "worst experienced in the modern age" mean? Should we be reading deeper into this statement? Foreshadowing?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I'm trying to prepare my (sort of believing) family for 2012. I'm a true believer that catastrophy will strike and is building up now. Any suggestions for prepping for what I believe will have to do with the solar storms?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by maxattak

No idea, i wouldnt stock up on electrical items, just make sure youve got matches, tinned food, bottled water, and somewhere cold and shady to go.

And sunscreen

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The thing is - It will or won't happen. It's not given. The timeline where a major global disaster strikes and devastates the Earth exists, just as predicted, but it depends on our conciousness and state of mind wheter it truly occurs or not. There are many, many "if" things happening both in the public and behind closed doors. You can't predict the future with 100% accurancy. Disclosure might come with ET contact....that would be a huge game changer, because the Andromedans and Pleadians would teach everyone how to properly ascend in no time. Or maybe the conciousness of mankind will shift to a worthy spiritual level by itself, more and more people are waking up each day. Maybe it will really happen just like shown in the movies 2012, Knowing, Deep Impact and many others. I think NASA have launched Ares 5 just to make sure, I'm confident to say that the powers that be know about the possibility. But if it occurs, I'm not sure the underground bunkers will help, not even if they are miles deep. Someone says some of us will ascend to 4D, some of us will die and some of us will be transported to another 3D world to continue another cycle. Some might even be picked up by their family ET's. It all sounds logical, but you can't panic. I would suggest everyone to prepare for the worst and then be happy and surprised when nothing happens, rather to be sorry.

top topics

join